+1,380|6741|Devon, England
lol, it's the virus doing it, lol
Sone
i piss excellence
+22|6574|Houston (Spring), TX
it's so easy to program a virus to spread through aim/msn/chat progs.. etc
Widow_Warrior
+7|6538|SOUTH ENGLAND
sux , just been owned by it, any help would be great , the file name is wri.exe , done a search and cannot find it at all
Skorpy-chan
+127|6395|Twyford, UK
Haven't heard of it. Haven't had anything like that since I embarked on a campaign of blocking security leaks and people I didn't like.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6695

Sone wrote:

it's so easy to program a virus to spread through aim/msn/chat progs.. etc
yeah I read about the ones where if you get your friend to click on the link it can open his hard drive, and the screen would flash saying some stupid stuff.
0ji
+36|6278|Estados Unidos
Good thing I don't have it.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6497|Chicago, IL
I don't use msn.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6705

MSN, despite popular demand, is made of suck and fail. I have AIM and MSN, which means I use Trillian. I really hate MSN messenger, but I think it's less to do with the software and more to do with the fact that I somehow seem to have the stupidest and crappiest buddies on MSN who always send random messages of utter stupidity that make no sense. So after deleting these morons and declining anyone who wants to add me, I'm left with 4 buddies on there, 1 of which is the only one who comes online, and we hardly ever talk to each other.

AIM is ftw (but don't get me wrong, AOL is ftl).
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6741|Devon, England

Widow_Warrior wrote:

sux , just been owned by it, any help would be great , the file name is wri.exe , done a search and cannot find it at all
It replaced my MSN .exe with it's own version, so just delete your current .exe and get your friend to send you his r something.

Or it may have just renamed your old one.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6672|Gold coast, Aus.
MSN is full of little immature kiddies that know shit about computers, call you a nerd and act popular with special characters in there name saying how they "LoVe JaMiE 4 LyFe!" followed by 20 random smilies and each message they send is littered with a smiley every second word that takes ages to load. But when there computer fucks up, or they can't figure out a trivial computer task, they come to you crying, then ditch you the second you help them.

I hate MSN.
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6607|Brisbane, Aus

is it the set of 3 pics that added together look like a downloaded virus?
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6373|Orrstrayleea
Yeh, i got pwnd by msn today, i logged in and only half of my contact showed up, yep, i lost something like 57 adresses, but only a few were important
Madiz
is back
+26|6807
Same thing happened to my friend, and the same silly question. Btw they dont spam you its the virus, they have virus in their pc and this virus starts to send itself to every peron in the MSN list.
https://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc328/Madiz991/signa.jpg
Entertayner
+826|6621

It is a virus, it had a spree about 6 months/a year ago must be back now.
PhaxeNor
:D
+119|6466|Norway | Unkown
Got a message like that a few months ago. Sent an email to those that I got the message from and blocked them
Chou
+737|6841
Thanks for the warning
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6403|uk

There are other ones about as well...

My sister, always, clicks, on, them. Every time. Without Fail.

Basically... If the first message from them has a link to a file, ask them first
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6735|West Yorkshire, U.K
Yes it has also been spammed to me but i have the sense not to click on it. It is not your mates doing it its the program that they have activated that is.

Last edited by Kurazoo (2007-06-08 02:52:25)

Ace.O.Lamb
Got Lamb?
+56|6324|Outside your Back window

FFLink13 wrote:

anyone else seen this?

my mates keep spamming me with

"omg is this you? :S [LINK]"

the link is a download for a virus

this is also a warning aswell
Yea we all had it a few months back, must be spreading around the country slowly
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6706|Brisbane, Australia

I made a bunch of cash charging people I knew to unfuck thier computer from that thing.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6772|Sydney, Australia
I think it was earlier this week... that virus swept through most of my school grade in about 10 mintues, lol. I didn't get it.

Mcminty.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6706|Brisbane, Australia

Wow, your school is behind, my school got the wave about september last year.
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6441

Behind indeed.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard