Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
ghettoperson
Member
+1,943|4997

Released very shortly after people started suggesting that he might be dead.... hmm...

Thought's though?

http://releases.usnewswire.com/GetRelease.asp?id=72986

PS. Don't know anything about the source or anything, although it's probably biased as hell, but I just want to know what you lot think.

Mods, please lock if its bindun.
jsnipy
...
+3,274|4871|...

I heard about these cases before .. its possible. This has been talked about for some time .. except in the main stream.

Last edited by jsnipy (2006-09-27 08:06:07)

cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|5044|NJ
Well thank god most of the protection/homeland security money is going to places like Iowa.. Well anyway It is an election year..
Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|5027|Broadlands, VA


It's kind of interesting that this is how the article closes:

Please help me and Dr. Paul Williams stop these horrible attacks. Please get us some press coverage and some help from our Congressmen and Senators and FBI and CIA and NSA before it's too late.

God bless you, and God bless America!

P.S. Watch for Osama's new audiotape, coming out in a few days.
Dr. Cort **IS** in the congress (Alabama - Dist. 48) and appears to be running for president in 2008:

http://www.cortforpresident2008.com/

However, the campaigne appears to be in trouble or he has the most technically inept team in the world.  His Doctorate is in psychology - not International Affairs or anything else he claims to be an expert in.

I'd file this under "Fruitcakes."

Last edited by Kaosdad008 (2006-09-27 08:11:02)

.:XDR:.PureFodder
Member
+105|5178
He seems to be trying to sell KI pills by making up a scare story.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|5112|d
WE ALL GONE DIEEEEE, o shit, i live in the uk. I don't give a shit yet. lol.
[email protected]
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|4897|Southeastern USA
I GOT A FRONT ROW SEAT!!

seriously, anyone born since 1950 has lived with the nuke threat, you can't let it rule your life
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|4949|132 and Bush

That link seems to be a front for this site http://www.stopdoomsday.com/ .
Xbone Stormsurgezz
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|5044|NJ
That's a great site Kmarion.. It's like watching the little news blurbs where they're like "see what's going to kill you next at 5" they you watch it, and it's about soda caps getting lodged in 90 year olds thoats and doesn't really pertain to you..

But has anyone seen OMAGA MAN with Charleston Heston? That movie was Kick ass.
jsnipy
...
+3,274|4871|...

From a biblical standpoint ...
http://www.trbc.org/sermons/980329.html
IRONCHEF
Member
+385|4839|Northern California
Yep, I could care less if we're nuked...our policy says we deserve it, and frankly, I wouldn't blame any nuclear attacker for doing it.  I pay taxes and support our oppression around the world, it wouldn't be a surprise if the world fought back.  It'd be nice to be in Canada or maybe Brazil when it happens, but living in fear for this is not what I'm about to do.  If it happens, i just hope my family and I die together and quickly (SF Bay Area may not be the first targets, thank goodness).  I"m prepared for natural disasters, loss of employment, and other emergencies..I've purposefully not prepared for nuclear attacks (not that you can).

This is why I've suggested our government swallow their retarded fckn pride and make FRIENDS with enemies...you know, be a real christian?  lol..one can still dream, right?
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|5044|NJ
We went from the cold war nukes to the terrorist nukes I see a trend here.
cheshiremoe
Evil Geniuses for a sparsely populated tomorrow
+50|5057
real Christian...lol, thats why they want to kill you, cause your not a Muslim.
']['error
Banned
+630|4992|The Netherlands
boooooooooooom!

https://kyrom.free.fr/Atomic/Nuke.jpg
Major_Spittle
Banned
+276|5003|United States of America

IRONCHEF wrote:

Yep, I could care less if we're nuked...our policy says we deserve it, and frankly, I wouldn't blame any nuclear attacker for doing it.  I pay taxes and support our oppression around the world, it wouldn't be a surprise if the world fought back.  It'd be nice to be in Canada or maybe Brazil when it happens, but living in fear for this is not what I'm about to do.  If it happens, i just hope my family and I die together and quickly (SF Bay Area may not be the first targets, thank goodness).  I"m prepared for natural disasters, loss of employment, and other emergencies..I've purposefully not prepared for nuclear attacks (not that you can).

This is why I've suggested our government swallow their retarded fckn pride and make FRIENDS with enemies...you know, be a real christian?  lol..one can still dream, right?
I'll personally buy you a ticket to Iran if you sign papers renouncing your US citizenship.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|5112|d

Major_Spittle wrote:

IRONCHEF wrote:

Yep, I could care less if we're nuked...our policy says we deserve it, and frankly, I wouldn't blame any nuclear attacker for doing it.  I pay taxes and support our oppression around the world, it wouldn't be a surprise if the world fought back.  It'd be nice to be in Canada or maybe Brazil when it happens, but living in fear for this is not what I'm about to do.  If it happens, i just hope my family and I die together and quickly (SF Bay Area may not be the first targets, thank goodness).  I"m prepared for natural disasters, loss of employment, and other emergencies..I've purposefully not prepared for nuclear attacks (not that you can).

This is why I've suggested our government swallow their retarded fckn pride and make FRIENDS with enemies...you know, be a real christian?  lol..one can still dream, right?
I'll personally buy you a ticket to Iran if you sign papers renouncing your US citizenship.
I'll personally buy you a ticket to hell, if i knew how.
IRONCHEF
Member
+385|4839|Northern California

Major_Spittle wrote:

IRONCHEF wrote:

Yep, I could care less if we're nuked...our policy says we deserve it, and frankly, I wouldn't blame any nuclear attacker for doing it.  I pay taxes and support our oppression around the world, it wouldn't be a surprise if the world fought back.  It'd be nice to be in Canada or maybe Brazil when it happens, but living in fear for this is not what I'm about to do.  If it happens, i just hope my family and I die together and quickly (SF Bay Area may not be the first targets, thank goodness).  I"m prepared for natural disasters, loss of employment, and other emergencies..I've purposefully not prepared for nuclear attacks (not that you can).

This is why I've suggested our government swallow their retarded fckn pride and make FRIENDS with enemies...you know, be a real christian?  lol..one can still dream, right?
I'll personally buy you a ticket to Iran if you sign papers renouncing your US citizenship.
Uh, ok.  Not sure where you flung this from, but I can guess it was your ass?  Or was this some gung-ho "Captain Amurika" attempt to say we're the invincible righteous crusaders you and your leader think we are?  NM, don't answer that.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
Member
+302|5084|Salt Lake City

If we get nuked I'm painting a bullseye on my ass and pointing in skyward.
Capt. Foley
Member
+155|4936|Allentown, PA, USA
Lmao^^. And Ironchef, you seem to love making the most retarded statements ever. First it was Bubbalo, then comes mafia, and now you have set the record. Congratulations, you have won the worlds biggest dumbass award.
alpinestar
Member
+304|4944|New York City baby.
about fucking time I grow a second penis.
IRONCHEF
Member
+385|4839|Northern California

Capt. Foley wrote:

Lmao^^. And Ironchef, you seem to love making the most retarded statements ever. First it was Bubbalo, then comes mafia, and now you have set the record. Congratulations, you have won the worlds biggest dumbass award.
But seriously, please tell me, if you can even muster a mature, human-like response, WHY my statement was retarded?
jsnipy
...
+3,274|4871|...

mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|5112|d

Capt. Foley wrote:

Lmao^^. And Ironchef, you seem to love making the most retarded statements ever. First it was Bubbalo, then comes mafia, and now you have set the record. Congratulations, you have won the worlds biggest dumbass award.
GOD DAM IT ironchef, how did you beat me ? . MAn iam so fukin pissed now. I had to work day and night to beat Bubbalo and now you come. . How could you, and i thought we was friends.
IRONCHEF
Member
+385|4839|Northern California
My level of retardation knows no bounds, it is not contained within any limits, and has fury and wrath foaming from within like Chris Farley overdosing!

Joo have been oh-ned to the 3rd degree.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
Member
+169|5094|Mexico City
well, if laden´s people doesnt do it, be sure the CIA will.....arent they the same ?

maybe when you have the next president elections, georgie will do it just to keep you all "safe".

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2019 Jeff Minard