gene_pool
Banned
+519|6621|Gold coast, Aus.
i have a good theory. works alot.

If you get a noob gunner ( as in started playing yesterday and has 23 global points) if he gets your gunner, take him out to an enemy abonded flag, and land it. They think you were dropping them off so they could cap. and you can take off and get a good gunner.

Although, i do find it funny. A few times i have been, say, waiting for a jet, and some guy comes back in the helo with a gunner seat empty. There will be 5 or so gunnery seargents ect but he will fly over them and come striaght to me because of my rank (lue colonel). its great
YoBabysDaddy
+31|6824|St. Louis, MO
Damn Ghost 83% of your kills in a chopper?It's no wonder that you have to TK for them seems you can't score kills any other way.I'm a bit of a vehicle whore myself and not the best chopper pilot but damn.

It's ironic you would even use the word NOOB considering how many aspects of the the game that you are the noob despite your rank.Besides,a vengfull teamate can make for a bad enemy considering they always know where you are.Then again,a round of mess with the TKing asshole can be more fun than playing for points.
AH1Z SOCOM GHOST
+32|6644|Minnesota
Let me clear something up here it you guys don't mind.

First off this thread was suppose to be a funny way of dealing with a know en problem. The fact is skilled chopper pilots get pissed when noobs machine gun tanks, and don't fire TV missels. All I did here was put a funny, smart ass spin on dealing with it.

NO, I dont tk every low rank player as soon as he gets in the chopper. Im not a jerk.

At one point, and time I did have good infantry stats, but for the last 500+ hours of BF2 all I've done is fly chopper. No kidding, thats it... IF you do that you're infantry stats will drop quit a bit. But I really don't care about stats all that much. I just want to win that match, and kick some serous ass in the chopper.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6537|Search Whore killing fields

Riddick51PB wrote:

NOOB EJECTION MANUEL

this thread doesn't make sense.  who is this "ejection Manuel"?  he a new kid from mexico?
Yeah fuck you.
Slickfish
+24|6623
Im a decent gunner and a decent pilot and I have had all the stupid noob ejection ideas done to me, they are gay tricks used by lame ass players who are scared you might be better than them, and I usually am!.

When will we get a guide to deal with TRUE NOOBS LIKE YOU!!!.
doneyone
+30|6556|Holland Hardcore
Yeah fuck u n00b
The_Jester
+52|6491|Italy

YoBabysDaddy wrote:

Besides,a vengfull teamate can make for a bad enemy considering they always know where you are.
Agree.
If some random dickhead tk me out of a chopper, red zones me, force a teamkill or crap like this, I become the biggest asshole of the game.
Usually the "pro" leaves the game after the 3rd/4th time I shot him down with a mounted .50 cal.

I NEVER teamkill for vehicles, but if you do it to me, prepare yourself for a very bad round.
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6743|Reality

The_Jester wrote:

YoBabysDaddy wrote:

Besides,a vengfull teamate can make for a bad enemy considering they always know where you are.
Agree.
If some random dickhead tk me out of a chopper, red zones me, force a teamkill or crap like this, I become the biggest asshole of the game.
Usually the "pro" leaves the game after the 3rd/4th time I shot him down with a mounted .50 cal.

I NEVER teamkill for vehicles, but if you do it to me, prepare yourself for a very bad round.

Ask Doom Avalanche who knows! <--- What a tard!

Agreed I also never TK for a vehicle I will just kill the tard that is you and go do something else ilke steal the enemy assets. I am an eye 4 an eye type of guy, but I won't take your vehicle. I'll keep coming back to check on you though. You might need more lessons since people like you are often too dumb to learn.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6694|Howell, Mi USA
Thats what i don't get, if someone wants a vehicle so bad. Y not just go steal the enemy's jet/helo. Then u get points for killing an enemy instead of being a jerkoff to your team and losing points tk'ing. ZOMG!!!11
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
HiveDes
+0|6442

AH1Z SOCOM GHOST wrote:

At one point, and time I did have good infantry stats, but for the last 500+ hours of BF2 all I've done is fly chopper. No kidding, thats it... IF you do that you're infantry stats will drop quit a bit. But I really don't care about stats all that much. I just want to win that match, and kick some serous ass in the chopper.
It's not your kit stats, it's your weapon stats. They won't decrease unless you bail every time you're about to get shot down (and still somehow die).

Your weapon ratios suck. You're bad. Get dead, noob.

Last edited by HiveDes (2006-09-28 10:22:55)

DSRTurtle
+56|6686

AH1Z SOCOM GHOST wrote:

Gunship noob ejection 101: For soldiers that find themselves in battle with a nagging noob.

Method 1

The M95 .50 cal round to the head will prevent the noob from even leaving the deck. During take off simply place the cross hair over the noobs head and pull trigger. This will cause an instant noob death, resulting in an open pilot seat for someone who actually belongs there.
http://wiki.bf2s.com/_media/weapons/unl … ache=cache

Method 2
This method sadly will destroy you're beautiful war bird, but also the noob with it, in hopes he will get the clue. Shortly after take off, invert the the helicopter so that it is headed straight toward the ground. Just before this, bail out so that you are not killed during the noob ejection sequence. The noob will most likely remain in his, or her seat because thay wont know what the hell is going on any way.

NOTE: More than likely, the noob will be angered. So be on alert for a possible second noob encounter. If you succeed in obtaining the helicopter, it is highly recommended that you spin during take off. This will also help prevent the noob from getting back into the gunners seat agen, causing you to repeat method one, or two.

http://wiki.bf2s.com/_media/vehicles/ma … ache=cache

Method 3

If the noob is a real pain in the ass, you can also scare the noob right out of the seat. This is done, and most effective if method 2 has already been used. Method 3 involves simulating a crash, or a close collision with another object. Many times, the noob will think you are trying method 2 on him, or her, and bail out prematurely leaving the gunners seat vacant.

NOTE: If needed, sometimes a rocket strafe across his ass will help relieve the stress build up attempting methods 1 through 3

This concludes the noob ejection Manuel v1.0 These methods have been tested, and prooven in battle.
[AH!z]
another idiot who won't take the time to communicate.
BrOk_MoRdU
Psychotic Sniper Inc.
+76|6552|The Land of Claywhore

Cbass wrote:

Thats what i don't get, if someone wants a vehicle so bad. Y not just go steal the enemy's jet/helo. Then u get points for killing an enemy instead of being a jerkoff to your team and losing points tk'ing. ZOMG!!!11
FTW
im_in_heaven
+27|6588

BrOk_MoRdU wrote:

Not everyone in this game is a noob/nub/nOOb/etc..........and yet you insist on tk'ng anyone and everyone at anytime.And for what?

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i200/ … xphelo.jpg http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i200/ … paviat.jpg
I would also like to see these in my accomplishment list as well but i get tk'd before i get to show my worth as a team player.

But most of you donut punchers that team kill for your precious wouldn't know the meaning of teamwork or even how to spell it unless it was typed out for you.T E A M W O R K
You dont even have one second in a chopper lol.
Twist
Too old to be doing this sh*t
+103|6523|Little blue planet, milky way

lynxlyran wrote:

How about you grow up and don't be an ASS to your TEAMMATE. It's not your chopper, if you can't handle a noob as your gunner, go ground pound. It's immature brats like you that ruin this game for others.
'Nuff said !
Hellfire(Fish)
Your Favorite Whiny Liberal
+8|6505|Alabama, United States

Twist wrote:

lynxlyran wrote:

How about you grow up and don't be an ASS to your TEAMMATE. It's not your chopper, if you can't handle a noob as your gunner, go ground pound. It's immature brats like you that ruin this game for others.
'Nuff said !
I'm sorry, but since when does this work in the military...
The problem with TEAMWORK is that NOOBS GET THEIR TEAM KILLED.
If you are too noob to even KNOW how to be a chopper gunner, why are you gunning the chopper?
these noobs aren't helping the team, and if they are SO bad at it, why don't THEY go ground pound and leave the flying/gunning/driving to someone that CAN.
Now that's REAL team-work.
Granted, it's a completely different thing to TK your gunner because he isn't your chopper buddy... but i see it as more or less "enforcing" good team work on your team.
Because what is one noob gunner's death compared to the death an experienced chopper crew can dish out?
DSRTurtle
+56|6686

Hellfire(Fish) wrote:

Twist wrote:

lynxlyran wrote:

'Nuff said !
I'm sorry, but since when does this work in the military...
The problem with TEAMWORK is that NOOBS GET THEIR TEAM KILLED.
If you are too noob to even KNOW how to be a chopper gunner, why are you gunning the chopper?
these noobs aren't helping the team, and if they are SO bad at it, why don't THEY go ground pound and leave the flying/gunning/driving to someone that CAN.
Now that's REAL team-work.
Granted, it's a completely different thing to TK your gunner because he isn't your chopper buddy... but i see it as more or less "enforcing" good team work on your team.
Because what is one noob gunner's death compared to the death an experienced chopper crew can dish out?
News Flash.  Privates in the military are noobs too. So are 2nd LTs.  Get a clue.

Last edited by DSRTurtle (2006-09-29 19:49:00)

velocitychaos
+26|6496|Brisbane Australia

lynxlyran wrote:

Are there any servers exclusively for 13 yr old immature selfish brats ( gimme gimme it's MINE!) to play on?
But then again....it is just a game, right?
Fujin
+18|6546
hmph...good talk. Tking for vehicles...teamwork?  Tking because it's "better for the team" WTF???  T E A M killing...

wow...just...wow.

I'm going to make a friggin pizza.  Anyone want a slice?
turkeybacon
+50|6446|Dragon Valley
lol at whoever called someone a "donut puncher"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard