usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

MadKatter wrote:

If you wanted the chopper that badly, TK me before it spawns. Take him out of your chopper.
Unreal that this is the way you guys play.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6522|Austin, Texas

usmarine2005 wrote:

MadKatter wrote:

If you wanted the chopper that badly, TK me before it spawns. Take him out of your chopper.
Maybe worded badly, that means that Jerk123 if he really loved his chopper, should have TK'd me before it spawned.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

MadKatter wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

MadKatter wrote:

Maybe worded badly, that means that Jerk123 if he really loved his chopper, should have TK'd me before it spawned.
No, he shouldn't have and nor should anyone else. The people who do this, teamkill for vehicles and act like assholes, just to get some better fake numbers and badges, are a bunch of retards.
MrE`158
+103|6625

usmarine2005 wrote:

No, he shouldn't have and nor should anyone else. The people who do this, teamkill for vehicles and act like assholes, just to get some better fake numbers and badges, are a bunch of retards.
QFE
Bevo
Nah
+718|6522|Austin, Texas

usmarine2005 wrote:

MadKatter wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

No, he really should have. Personally, I'd be more pissed if they let me get in, and tell me to bail. I mean, I've been TK'd by Jamez before on the carrier with the m95 before the chopper spawned, and really I couldn't care less. They obviously think that they can do a lot better than you in the chopper, or don't trust you, and I don't blame him either. I wouldn't ever TK someone for a chopper, unless they were a jerk, total noob, or commander. The fact is, you won't see very many noobs TK for a vehicle if they suck. Just a few days ago, Entertainer was playing with his 2-star buddy. I spawned, and got in the chopper. He M95'd me out without a word. I didn't think much of it, I pretty much laughed at him over chat. It was better for my team if he an his buddy flew. Without a doubt, our team owned the whole map. I was in a J-10 and died from boredom, because our chopper team was so good. The ones who TK for vehicles rely on benefit of the doubt. I'm not saying it's the right thing to do to a random player, but in some cases it definatley is.
T0X1C1TY
+6|6434|Sierra Tango Foxtrot Uniform
Method 32842104971392047: STFU and let the n00b crash it and wait on a new one.
BrOk_MoRdU
Psychotic Sniper Inc.
+76|6553|The Land of Claywhore
Not everyone in this game is a noob/nub/nOOb/etc..........and yet you insist on tk'ng anyone and everyone at anytime.And for what?

https://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i200/robo2012/exphelo.jpg https://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i200/robo2012/expaviat.jpg
I would also like to see these in my accomplishment list as well but i get tk'd before i get to show my worth as a team player.

But most of you donut punchers that team kill for your precious wouldn't know the meaning of teamwork or even how to spell it unless it was typed out for you.T E A M W O R K

Last edited by BrOk_MoRdU (2006-09-27 17:48:24)

Riddick51PB
+21|6510|Lincoln.ne.us
NOOB EJECTION MANUEL

this thread doesn't make sense.  who is this "ejection Manuel"?  he a new kid from mexico?
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6632|Washington, DC

Riddick51PB wrote:

NOOB EJECTION MANUEL

this thread doesn't make sense.  who is this "ejection Manuel"?  he a new kid from mexico?
Fail.

I think TKing for choppers is kinda lame. You're so uber-leet? Then if the nub who cant gun for shit keeps getting in, then be your "leet" self and do well in another vehicle. Most of these people talking trash are one-trick-ponies who can't live without their precious choppers. I'm not saying I'm amazing by any means; but it's a game for everyone to use. I get pissed when I have horrible gunners or pilots, but if that happens I just do something else.
l41e
+677|6650

I think I'm going to start another new account. Anti-tank will be the most played kit, SRAW/ERYX most played weapon, air maps most played maps, and anti-air (Phalanx) most played vehicle. And it will make good use of the leaderboard. I'll just have some "fun" (since that's what all of this about, right?) of my own, teamkilling people who teamkill for vehicles because they're sooooo "1337" in them and can "pwn n00bs" for their "team". Will I take the vehicle afterwards? PFFT. Nope. I'll just destroy it whenever they get near it or its spawn point. Oh, I'm sorry...I'm not helping the "team"? So you were helping the team by team-M95'ing about 15 people out of "your" vehicle , all while bitching and moaning about "n00bs" over VoIP? HA HA HA HA HA. "ZOMG DEY ARE TEH WASTE OF TEH CHOPPA!!!1!!!111one", huh? What that really means is "ZOMG I CANT GET MAI 1337 POINTS". You are a "waste" of oxygen, Chuy's bandwidth, and your precious server space.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

k30dxedle wrote:

You are a "waste" of oxygen, Chuy's bandwidth, and your precious server space.
Fuck ya!

win
xtrem3_4c3
Australian Field Operative
+29|6490|Australia. Land of ZeR0 pr0N

k30dxedle wrote:

I think I'm going to start another new account. Anti-tank will be the most played kit, SRAW/ERYX most played weapon, air maps most played maps, and anti-air (Phalanx) most played vehicle. And it will make good use of the leaderboard. I'll just have some "fun" (since that's what all of this about, right?) of my own, teamkilling people who teamkill for vehicles because they're sooooo "1337" in them and can "pwn n00bs" for their "team". Will I take the vehicle afterwards? PFFT. Nope. I'll just destroy it whenever they get near it or its spawn point. Oh, I'm sorry...I'm not helping the "team"? So you were helping the team by team-M95'ing about 15 people out of "your" vehicle , all while bitching and moaning about "n00bs" over VoIP? HA HA HA HA HA. "ZOMG DEY ARE TEH WASTE OF TEH CHOPPA!!!1!!!111one", huh? What that really means is "ZOMG I CANT GET MAI 1337 POINTS". You are a "waste" of oxygen, Chuy's bandwidth, and your precious server space.
So Bloody true.And i need so damn karma. W00t i got 2 karma in two days and it's not negative

Last edited by xtrem3_4c3 (2006-09-27 20:23:46)

Dex Luther
+32|6439|Canukastan

AH1Z SOCOM GHOST wrote:

People cant grasp the concept of an empty server or single player can thay?
Single player is useless for practice. There's no way to communicate with the pilot to tell him to line up with a certain target or not to move. All the AI does is fly back and forth across the map in a straight line.

Then in an empty server you've got the same problem as trying during a game. Who's going to fly for you while you practice gunning?

People can't grasp the concept of "it's not your vehicle."

Last edited by Dex Luther (2006-09-27 18:19:34)

DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6686|United States of America
Several of these people should be court-martialed from PLA, MEC, USMC and SF armies respectively.
oberst_enzian
+234|6744|melb.au

usmarine2005 wrote:

The people who do this, teamkill for vehicles and act like assholes, just to get some better fake numbers and badges, are a bunch of retards.
qfe.

in other words, this topic amounts to:

Cbass wrote:

"gimme gimme its mine i want it"    *cry*
not that i expected amything different from a the tard who came here and admitted that he tk'd the hell out of his team because he was having a bad time - and expected people to sympathize.

bah, kids.
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6764

I can't believe you didn't put the "Hover out of bounds" method... that being said, you should be shot for encouraging this behavior.
(HUN)Rudebwoy
+45|6756
Many times it had been said that you ask the "n00b" (god I hate that word), to leave coz you and your mate are much more better than anyone else in the team. How the hell should he know that, how good u r?
I can remember that several times i was asked to leave, coz they were complaining on my gunner skills and wanted a clanmate to do it with, and still crashed over and over again.
If someone wants the chopper as badly as you do, then it is obvious he wont get out.
Someone said that try to look in the pilot's mind. I ask you, please at least once, try to look in your "n00b" gunner's mind as well.
Oh and love each other!
Get laid before playing, its the best cheat/hack ever!
turkeybacon
+50|6447|Dragon Valley

usmarine2005 wrote:

MadKatter wrote:

lol seriously
ZeroGravitySE
+0|6445
Heartless =/
Bevo
Nah
+718|6522|Austin, Texas

turkeybacon wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

MadKatter wrote:

lol seriously
Let me ask you this... do you play BF2 for fun?

(Yes)

Is it fun to fly around in a chopper with some idiot, and die all the time from an average helo team?
Is it fun to be the gunner of a pilot who can barely keep the heli from crashing?

Or would you rather get in the chopper and have a sucky round, but be ok with it because you genuinely care about the feelings of others on an online, FPS war game.

Last edited by MadKatter (2006-09-27 21:19:57)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

MadKatter wrote:

turkeybacon wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

lol seriously

(Yes)

Is it fun to fly around in a chopper with some idiot, and die all the time from an average helo team?
Is it fun to be the gunner of a pilot who can barely keep the heli from crashing?

Or would you rather get in the chopper and have a sucky round, but be ok with it because you genuinely care about the feelings of others on an online, FPS war game.
Do something else then.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6522|Austin, Texas

usmarine2005 wrote:

MadKatter wrote:

turkeybacon wrote:

lol seriously

(Yes)

Do something else then.
Why, don't I have as much of a right to the chopper as the noob does? Why should I be punished for his lack of skill? It's his fault he didn't practice.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

MadKatter wrote:

Why, don't I have as much of a right to the chopper as the noob does? Why should I be punished for his lack of skill? It's his fault he didn't practice.
He couldn't practice because you assholes most likely killed him.  But hey, you can't hit shit with a hand fired weapon...except the grenade launcher..... so who is the real noob?
You need to eject yourself out of that chopper buddy. 560 hours in the helo and the best you can do is 3:1 ? You suck ass and shouldnt be callin anyone "noob" A. Becuase only 12 year olds and obese dorks with peter pan syndrome say noob every 30 seconds B. After 560 hours of practice with the helo you still somehow mange to suck dick.

Side note your infantry scores are ridiculously shit stop telling anyone other than invalid parapalegic's with cerebal palsy how to play BF2 becuase you obviously dont know how to yourself.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6564|British Columbia, Canada
Land away from where the vehicle spawns and tell the person "you fly"

When he gets out, take-off and continue to Solo, or pick up a Good gunner that knows how to steer the TV missles properly..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard