TXVeteran512
+16|6500
for those of us that are Americans in these forums please pay attention.  the link below is for the Patriot Guard Riders.  this is a not a link to a bike club or anything.  they are the ones that go to our Heros and protect the family with respect.  please for those of us that are military vets or supporters please swing by there site and sign up.  and start showing our support for our fine american heros that have paid the hardest price to pay...
some of you may of heard about these guys they are the group of bikers around the country that support our fallen heros...

Ride With Respect

http://patriotguard.org/Home/tabid/53/Default.aspx
Ben>You
+90|6534
Pay so bikers can ride around the country without jobs..?
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6771|d

Ben>You wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6640|949

no ones asking you to pay for anything douchebags...its a group that was founded because  the Westboro Baptists were protesting at military funerals in a rather grotesque and extremely disrespectful way.

It is people like the above posters that make this country shit...Read something, form their own conclusions without looking in to it, and pass them off to other people.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6769

mafia996630 wrote:

Ben>You wrote:

Both of you are retards, and you just proved you didn't read anything, just quoted to be a dick.  Stop being a fucking twat and think for yourself for a change.

Last edited by usmarine2005 (2006-09-26 17:49:32)

mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6771|d

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

no ones asking you to pay for anything douchebags...its a group that was founded because  the Westboro Baptists were protesting at military funerals in a rather grotesque and extremely disrespectful way.

It is people like the above posters that make this country shit...Read something, form their own conclusions without looking in to it, and pass them off to other people.
make your country shit. iam from the uk.

edit: yea i didn't read it.Now that i have, good for them.

edit 2: Very quick to swear at me there usmarine2005, so FUK YOU TOO . Them again i did deserve SOME of it.

Last edited by mafia996630 (2006-09-26 18:02:51)

HM1{N}
+86|6652|East Coast via Los Angeles, CA
I think it's noble.

I've seen some of those demonstrations, the religious zealots ruining funerals with their disrepect saying things like "your Army has a bunch of fags".

What the Patriot Guard is doing is just: how do you expect them to support themselves while they protect the loved ones of the fallen soldiers?  It's not like they can do it while working at their jobs...and they ask nothing of those they protect.

How about a little respect and recognition?  I think it's pretty selfless of them to do that...
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6769

mafia996630 wrote:

edit 2: Very quick to swear at me there usmarine2005, so FUK YOU TOO . Them again i did deserve SOME of it.
Yes, that is me.  You should here me at work.  I am a former Marine, swearing is a huge part of my vocabulary.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6586|Florida
I think its a really honorable thing they do.  The fallen soldiers deserve to be respected at their funerals.  Its a time for the family to accept that they are gone, and they dont need some anti-war ass hat screaming that they are dead because God hates America.  Indiana passed a law that protesters cannot protest within 500 feet of a funeral......I think it should be farter...try 500 yards.
Capt. Foley
+155|6595|Allentown, PA, USA

{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank wrote:

I think its a really honorable thing they do.  The fallen soldiers deserve to be respected at their funerals.  Its a time for the family to accept that they are gone, and they dont need some anti-war ass hat screaming that they are dead because God hates America.  Indiana passed a law that protesters cannot protest within 500 feet of a funeral......I think it should be farter...try 500 yards.
Im against the protesting over all. Amazing how people abuse the constitution of the United States of America while saying god hates us. Amazing the irony.
IRONCHEF
+385|6499|Northern California
Doesn't it just suck that Non-Government people are the ONLY good people in this country?  Katrina happens..government shits on the victims and keeps on shitting while good people pour in the money and help.  Huge earthquake in Iran, Mexico, or other country..US Govt donates it's piddly $20m or %50m while citizens and good groups in the US donate hundreds of millions in money and aid...

Wounded iraqi vets come home and find their benefits cut off and they end up on freeway exits begging for money as they watch cars drive by with "SUPPORT OUR TROOPS" magnets all over them..yeah, this government is shit.  Can't wait for the Hayward fault to destroy the SF Bay Area so we can watch Bush dick around and pretend to be interested while good people from all over the country help out..i hope. 
Capt. Foley
+155|6595|Allentown, PA, USA
Didnt Bush just ok 430 BILLION for Katrina? Also Im pretty sure our job is not to donate money to the world, especialy scince I remeber alot of people who bitch about us not handing out money for releif in other parts of the world then bitch about goverment debt.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard