[C22]Filet-o-Fist
+13|6494|Toronto
https://www.c22clan.com/filet/quarantine-logo-blood.jpg

C22 Clan proudly presents Quarantine - A BF2 Horror.  This is a short film following a lone soldier through the streets of Karkand at night.  We made this film splicing two mini mods together and hours of hard work by all involved.  Please comment once you have viewed the short and tell your friends.  Special thanks goes to Dice City/Stringer Studios and BF:Apocalypse for their cool mini mods.  Without them, this movie would never be.  Enjoy!

FILEFRONT: Download
UK Mirror: Download
C22CLAN: Download (right click, save as)
PSP: Download
iPod: Download (right click, save as)

*Quarantine's file is large (196mb) as the night maps needed to be lightened requiring numerous attempts at compression.  We believe it's worth the download.

with a little help from my mods; for the youtube bbcode
Big McLargehuge
Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody
+259|6602|Philadelphia, PA
I'll download it and watch it, but uploading the video on youtube would be appreciated.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6626|UK

Big McLargehuge wrote:

I'll download it and watch it, but uploading the video on youtube would be appreciated.
Same.

Compress and Youtube?
[C22]Filet-o-Fist
+13|6494|Toronto
The trailer is on You Tube, watch and judge for yourself if you want to download the full 'short' movie.
Phrozenbot
+632|6615|do not disturb

Ha, this should be interesting. *grabs popcorn and teddy bear*
Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6705|Alaska
its a good movie, worth the download
bob_6012
Resident M-14 fanatic
+59|6654|Lancaster Ohio, USA
That's a pretty cool movie man. I kinda wish there woulda been a more definitive ending though. But none the less worth it. Great work.
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6502|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
Downloading
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6567|NYC / Hamburg

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

Downloading
same; 30 min to go. damm filefront is slow today
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
TuataraDude
+115|6522|Aotearoa
Pretty good. Bob's comment about the ending would be my comment as well. Perhaps a sequel is in the works. Overall though it was a worthwhile download.
[C22]Filet-o-Fist
+13|6494|Toronto
Thanks for the comments daddios, there may be a part 2 in the works...SPOILER!
Big McLargehuge
Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody
+259|6602|Philadelphia, PA
*Thumbs up* Good job.

Last edited by Big McLargehuge (2006-09-26 16:16:02)

LT.Victim
+1,175|6562|British Columbia, Canada
it would be good if you put the video on Google Video, or Youtube.. Just break the video up into parts if it doesn't fit in the mb limit..
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6648|Norway
15 miutes to go
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6484|England
I downloaded it in 2 min off the UK link, then again i do have 8 MB great movie, nice one
[C22]Filet-o-Fist
+13|6494|Toronto

LT.Victim wrote:

it would be good if you put the video on Google Video, or Youtube.. Just break the video up into parts if it doesn't fit in the mb limit..
Break the movie into parts?  This isn't a slideshow of my summer vacation - it's a short movie.  The average download speed is 500kbs/sec from any of the mirrors, get new internet or watch the trailer on You Tube and take the huge risk of downloading the full version.
LT.Victim

[C22]Filet-o-Fist wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

Break the movie into parts?  This isn't a slideshow of my summer vacation - it's a short movie.  The average download speed is 500kbs/sec from any of the mirrors, get new internet or watch the trailer on You Tube and take the huge risk of downloading the full version.
if its so short then stream it.. christ..

It cant be that big that you have to break the movie into 5456 different videos...

Part 1 and Part 2 should do just fine..

And you would get a hell of alot more views if you stream'd the whole movie..
[C22]Filet-o-Fist
+13|6494|Toronto
Thanks for the advice but I don't think so.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6648|Norway
It was fun
Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6705|Alaska
streaming sucks, takes away the quality
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6486|Melbourne

I agree with Lt. Victum if u just make a low quilty one and stream it onto You tube or Google Video u would get ALOT more hits and just recomend to download the File.  Not every one can download at 500kbs U wont get many in Aus downloading ti becuase our fastes net is 1.5mb

Stream it so others can watch it.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
LT.Victim
ok, its your video, your choice...

anyways, after downloading the Video - Took 45 minutes - I have to say its pretty good..

Good job with the editing.. i really like the effect karkand got with that night mod..
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6459|UK
Nice very nice movie but why is the black guy not allowed to sit in the humvee thats RACISM! Sorry nah really good movie the zombie things from a mod as well? Nice and different.
[C22]Filet-o-Fist
+13|6494|Toronto
Thanks Victim.

As DSP said, streaming blows and I can't help the Australians.
cablecopulate
+449|6737|Massachusetts.
I liked the video, good stuff. Fuck streaming, if I wanted to watch videos that look ugly I'd watch videos made with cs 1.6.

Isn't c22 the group that made that awesome Sharqi video?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard