Poll

How many points on average do you scoreper game?

10-201%1% - 4
20-305%5% - 14
30-409%9% - 27
40-5014%14% - 40
50-6019%19% - 55
70-8021%21% - 59
80-905%5% - 16
90-1007%7% - 21
100 or higher13%13% - 37
I only die while playing :(1%1% - 4
Total: 277
Lionbeat
+9|6653|LONDON
About the third post down, the OP says it's what you get 'nowadays'
PlaneWhore
+59|6772

Knight`UK wrote:

see now this guy can boast about his average score per round because its actually high =

Score  68.3138

I think most of us can hit the 100 + now in a round but we are talking about averages here please people do the math's properly before posting and getting all pent up about nothing like certurn people here have.
That's interesting and surprising I'm actually at 70 points per round. Not that bad considering I play in spurts and the rounds usually end in 15 minutes or less. I'll connect up to my server and usually end up half-way or more through the current round (to where I can only score about 50 points tops). I'll play maybe 3 or 4 rounds total and then leave. So roughly every 1 in 3 or 4 rounds I'm recieving only partial points and thus making my average point estimate quite close to reality.

Last edited by PlaneWhore (2006-09-26 03:42:47)

IntrebuloN
+8|6477

xtrem3_4c3 wrote:

Knight just get over it.
he would but he's over my mom right now

i don't really care though, he's cute and i like to watch...
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6652|Ohio
35 a round for all rounds.
58 for completed rounds.

But neither of these can be accurate, because I can get like a hundred a round on warlord.

Either way, why dont you just look at SPM, same thing, just more representative of what you want to know.
xtrem3_4c3
Australian Field Operative
+29|6496|Australia. Land of ZeR0 pr0N
ok IntrebuLoN
dhoar4
Banned
+151|6543|Forest Lake, Australia

Knight`UK wrote:

Sgt_Bob05 wrote:

Drax wrote:

1. the poster did post that he wanted to know average round score for recent play, (not overall) so stop going to averages from the noob days till now.

2. my TOTAL average is 40, but anyone can happily join a round with me and see get over 100 multiple rounds in a row. a fair few aussie internode wake players can back it up cause i frequently get on voip with the other bogans and they seem to remember me and vice versa.
Woot! A non-moron in this thread. That is all i did and i'm sure is what everyone else did.
I think if you both read the opening post again you have both owned yourselfs and its quiet obivous Sgt_Bob05 cant post with insulting people .

The title of the thread gives you a big hint at what your answer should be

"On average how many points you score?"

Average meaning the score i posted for you Sgt_Bob05 at just under 46 points per round please please dont post again because you only drop yourslef in it deeper .

Your insult btw are getting very very boring and i can see a ban coming your way soon .
He never said OVERALL average score...

Everybody assumed it was the average score of recent play...

Now, quit being the BF2s police, and work on ... well, everything...
greenhaven
+47|6473
Around 80 medic whoring on Karkand, but I can get 100+ doing that. Usually around 40-50 if I'm playing Assault.

Last edited by greenhaven (2006-09-26 03:54:18)

bakarocket
+12|6556
Nowadays on my regular account I get about 60-70 per round, but the server I play on usually has about 45 minute to 1 hour rounds.

My previous account (the one listed here), I got between 20-30, and my new account I get about 80. All because of practice.
The_Jester
+52|6498|Italy

I think something like 50 on complete rounds, but I alternate good 90/100+ rounds and very pathetic ones, like 20 pts.
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6587|England

dhoar4 wrote:

Knight`UK wrote:

Sgt_Bob05 wrote:

Woot! A non-moron in this thread. That is all i did and i'm sure is what everyone else did.
I think if you both read the opening post again you have both owned yourselfs and its quiet obivous Sgt_Bob05 cant post with insulting people .

Average meaning the score i posted for you Sgt_Bob05 at just under 46 points per round please please dont post again because you only drop yourslef in it deeper .

Your insult btw are getting very very boring and i can see a ban coming your way soon .

Is it me or others here but doesnt average mean the middle score or the "mean"  so when you say you get 100 per round and other days when you play bad you get 10 per round you end up with the OVERALL average of say 40/50 per round .

Its not really that hard to understand is it chaps just look at your own stat pages it tells you there .
dhoar4
Banned

Knight`UK wrote:

dhoar4 wrote:

Knight`UK wrote:

Is it me or others here but doesnt average mean the middle score or the "mean"  so when you say you get 100 per round and other days when you play bad you get 10 per round you end up with the OVERALL average of say 40/50 per round .

Its not really that hard to understand is it chaps just look at your own stat pages it tells you there .
Are you fucking retarded?  I swear...

Read above!  The original poster said nothing about OVERALL average score...So everybody thought it was the recent play average...My god...

Is it really that hard to understand......Chump

And I never said anthing about me scoring 100 points regularly...

Last edited by dhoar4 (2006-09-26 04:04:16)

Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6708|Australia
Look Knight you seem to think that everyone else has misinterpreted the thread creators question but maybe its you that has. Or at the very least taken thread the thread way to literally. I really don't think he actually wanted to know you exact overall round average. More like what you have been getting lately because that is a representation of their skill now not an average of their skill.
dhoar4
Banned
Oh, and Knight...

You're hardly the person to be stalking this board...

The one kit you're decent at is Medic...And after 138:48:08 hours at it, you've got less than 6,000 kills, and a piss arse 2.2 SPM...

You've even tank whored, and the SPM still didn't go up...

Last edited by dhoar4 (2006-09-26 04:07:58)

elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6461|USA
I average 70-80 points a round on the server I play on. That's reguardless of what I do pretty much.
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6587|England

dhoar4 wrote:

Oh, and Knight...

The one kit you're decent at is Medic...And after 138:48:08 hours at it, you've got less than 6,000 kills, and a piss arse 2.2 SPM...

What has that got to do with this thread ??

1)Iam not playing medic anymore but working on other kits to get my experts in them .

2)Unlike you i can take somebody picking faults with my stats and not go all mental and start insulting them.If i was you i wouldnt be to proud of yours either they are not the worlds greatest and i think you suffer with hateing people who point out things that you have said or done that are wrong.

3)Tank whored yes to get the vet armour badge and the armour combat medal but the again you have that and your spm isnt that impressive at 2.6 just above mine.

You want to pick fault with me m8 do it but imho your just a average player like me nothing special but just a mental case that flys off the handle when your wrong .
Stomper_40k
Re-Incarnation. You mean re-spawn right?
+44|6652|Cardiff - Wales - UK

and for the muppets  who've lied.  Check your stats next time before posting as your stats don't lie.
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6587|England

dhoar4 wrote:

Oh, and Knight...

http://bf2s.com/player/47273630/history/SPM/

so tell me the tank didnt help boost your spm up eh m8 ???
Rabbit.v2
Banned
+186|6535|stalker.
About 90 /100  for me,
Phoenix2
Professional Medic Whore
+43|6536|Karkand
I always play Wake Island 32 person/64 size map (my server, LOLZ!). I usually score above the 100 mark each round.
dhoar4
Banned

Knight`UK wrote:

dhoar4 wrote:

Oh, and Knight...

What has that got to do with this thread ??

1)Iam not playing medic anymore but working on other kits to get my experts in them .

2)Unlike you i can take somebody picking faults with my stats and not go all mental and start insulting them.If i was you i wouldnt be to proud of yours either they are not the worlds greatest and i think you suffer with hateing people who point out things that you have said or done that are wrong.

3)Tank whored yes to get the vet armour badge and the armour combat medal but the again you have that and your spm isnt that impressive at 2.6 just above mine.

You want to pick fault with me m8 do it but imho your just a average player like me nothing special but just a mental case that flys off the handle when your wrong .
What I'm saying is, the 139 hours as medic HAD to have raised your SPM...Yet it didn't.  I never claimed to be the greatest player, I was picking you out.  You're a fucking loser who has to make everyone feel like an idiot...

"LIAR!  Your Score per round is actually 45.76, not 46!  You suck"

Yes, I tank whored, and yes it did boost my SPM...The difference between me and you is, I kept the high scores going...

However, I recently joined a clan, and they play on Large maps with 16 slots...So it's hard to have the SPM stay at a high level...

Oh, and what a coincidence...You got your Expert Knife and Expert Pistol on the same day...Probably on the same round and on the same server as that 317 you pulled on Karkand...

Been on anymore Knife and pistol servers lately?
dhoar4
Banned
112 hours in a tank, and only 5,630 kills...

Dude, you're the most 1337 guy here...
ozzie_johnson
+98|6665|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
50+ for me.
dhoar4
Banned

Knight`UK wrote:

hilltop_skater wrote:

polarbearz wrote:

I did I hate people who simply pull statistics out of the wind to show how 1337 they are. You want to give a rough estimate, give one. But not to the point of throwing out numbers and making themselves sound better than they are. Call me a whore, whatever.

If I had to give estimates of my rounds, I would only say I average around 50. I've played all 4000+ games I have on a SINGLE FULL 32/32 server (simply because I'm stuck in singapore and there are no other servers available ANYWHERE else under 200 ping).

Sooo.. yepp.
Yeah, I'm not fully Uber 1337, i get around 40-60 per round but with little bumps and drops i get from 20-150
I'm sure lots of others do too.
Score  16.8473  thats what yours works out to be chap sorry to post that but yours was way over the top at 40-60 per round .(Aimed at hilltop_skater)
I think this post sums up what we've been saying...THE ORIGINAL poster said he gets 40-60...

He's OBVIOUSLY talking about recent play...

So again, I get about 50-60 points a round (64 player map)

Last edited by dhoar4 (2006-09-26 04:41:27)

TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6680|Colorado
If my game is on its about 90-100 a round, http://www.paradroid.net/bf2stats/bf2st … mp;lang=en says I get 117 a round which is weird.
I seem to get gold, silver, or bronze equally for some odd reason.

I'll atleast get 50 points a round on my worst day.

Last edited by TrollmeaT (2006-09-29 16:51:49)

<^|0B1ackhawk0|^>
Banned
+79|6537|UK

dhoar4 wrote:

Been on anymore Knife and pistol servers lately?
Fail

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard