Poll

Do you believe there was a conspiracy behind 9/11?

Yes28%28% - 7
No52%52% - 13
To some degree20%20% - 5
Total: 25
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6772|Dallas
All bullshit aside, do you believe there was a conspiracy?  When you take liberals, conservatists, republicans and democrats out of the picture and just look at the raw facts, well known facts and perhaps even some you picked up somewhere else, do you or do you not believe there was a conspiracy to some degree?

A few things to note:

In favor:
3 Steel framed buildings are the first to collapse due to fire.
Building 7 was not hit by a plane but still collapsed.
The manner of the collapse (controlled demo)
Failure to produce definitive videographic evidence of a plane hitting the pentagon.

Against:
Logistics.
Motive.
The ability to keep a cover-up a secret.
Evidence and testimony's provided by the "experts".

Personally, I have researched the events of 9/11 quite extensivly and no, I did not just watch Loose Change, but it did however, spark my curiosity and that was it's purpose.  I've spent hours reading archived testimonies from victims and experts, watching video of the attacks and watching "conspiracy videos" and researching the leads they bring up.  Like I said, this is my personal opinion, but I cannot find it logical that the events of 9/11 are all coincidental.  Also, some of the evidence (not reported by the media) is almost "damning", yet people blow it off as nothing.

In my honest opinion, I do beleive that there is more than meets the eye to 9/11.  But I am not here to change minds, rather to see in a poll, what the majority of the people here choose to believe.  I would also like to issue a challenge to people who may come in here to flame or force their opinions on others...

Don't say ANYTHING, unless you have something that can prove or verify your arguement.  This goes for supporters and denyers alike.  I've kept my sources and my "proof" and if I see anyone trying to bullshit anyone, I will call you on it and if things get to out of hand, moderators will be messaged, so keep it civil.

And.........go.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6689|Disaster Free Zone

Cougar wrote:

In favor:
Failure to produce definitive videographic evidence of a plane hitting the pentagon.
All have been scienticifly proven as to why these things happened. There was no conspiracy, it also happened 5 years ago. Get over it.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6631|Camp XRay

i am not sure where i stand on this, but does pride and arrogance fall in there somewhere?
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
j5f5ff
+11|6757
I doubt it was a conspiracy.  I've been wrong before though.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6772|Dallas

DrunkFace wrote:

All have been scienticifly proven as to why these things happened. There was no conspiracy, it also happened 5 years ago. Get over it.
I beg to differ, however, it is your choice to believe that.

As far as getting over it, 3000+ civilians as well as 1000+ soldiers died as a direct and indirect result of this event, I will not "get over it".  How can I, as an American, forget it and move on if my goverment can't even release a simple video, frame, picture, drawing, painting or anything of the pentagon hit?  All they have to do is say "Here!  Here it is, right there, here's the video, see the plane?" and they could shut everyone up.
JimmyBotswana
+82|6593|Montreal

DrunkFace wrote:

Cougar wrote:

In favor:
When and where have they been scientifically proven? I would like to see that. I think that because they have not been scientifically proven is why there is so much controversy.
Rosse_modest
+76|6783|Antwerp, Flanders
It could have been a conspiracy, it could have been an actual 100% genuine terrorist attack. I don't really know what to think.

However, anyone who thinks it is technically and logistically impossible to pull off something like 9-11, or assume that there's no such thing as people high up willing to slaughter a couple thousand human beings as if it's nothing for their own purposes or that it would be impossible to keep the majority of the population dulled into thinking it's not a conspiracy is a fool.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6608|132 and Bush

If you really wanted to take the time to watch this you would see almost all of the "theories" debunked. I have spent a good amount of time exploring both sides. I can honestly say this dispels most of the non sense. It is a large download but well worth it if you would like to watch the truth.

The video is loose change but while the video is being played each individual lie is being exposed on the spot with  with all the facts able to be backed up with links. http://stage6.divx.com/content/show/1010644 .

Most deniers will never watch that video since it does not server their purpose.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
X3M*Selkie
+13|6585|Belgium

Cougar wrote:

In favor:
Agree to that

Cougar wrote:

Against:
Logistics.
Motive.
The ability to keep a cover-up a secret.
Evidence and testimony's provided by the "experts".
Logistics : If it's an covert op, then it is precisely planned and long time upfront. The logistics to actually execute are minimal. The preparation can be done unseen, easily. Ex. putting explosives can be done under the cover of elevater maintenance/inspection, window cleaning, secucrity checks,...

Motivation: Never underestimate the power of economics or politics (or religian for that matter). The death of a couple of thousands of lives to a few hundred million inhabitants is collateral damage in military/political terms to point out something, maintain their economic or militaty status,....etc
A few death would never make a statement and mobilise the mass.

The ability to keep secret: You would be amazed how many covert operations are done per year, and how many come to exposure. Wait another 50 years and you may find the truth. (example WWII, how long did it take to uncover the truth about some actions)

Evidence and testimonies: If you can bring an 'expert' on the stage that speaks confidently about something, you have a fair change that the majority of the people (uneducated in that matter) will believe the so called expert, even if he/she is lying.
From a former live (history) I've build up an expertise in covert ops and by studying the publicly available information (all TV-station reporting from all over the world, the documentaries, building plans, material specs,...etc) it is possible that the 9/11 event is not what they want us to believe.

Don't understand me wrong, I don't make the statement here that it's a conspiracy, but I can't let go that though neither as I haven't seen enough proof of the opposite. I hope for all that it's not!
(loosing loved ones on non-natural causes is already hard enough)

an additional remark: If it is a conspiray and covert op, then the truth will not come out soon as anybody trying to proof it with hard evidence will be eliminated. If thousands of deaths doesn't bother you to get to your goal, a few more won't do either......
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6608|132 and Bush

I think someone has seen to many movies with security guards falling asleep behind a TV.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6729|Sydney, Australia

DrunkFace wrote:

There was no conspiracy, it also happened 5 years ago. Get over it.
If you Cougar can't get over it, then feel free to talk in the establised conspiracy thread. I hear it has reached some length.

Mcminty.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard