Dopin_Nuts
+1|6768
With Special Forces, are we going to have to create new accounts or will we use are same ones for BF2 and if we do use the same accounts do our stats carry over?

If anyone knows it would help me in my decision to buy the game or not.
MightyBobo
+2|6795|Omaha, NE
Unless they want to just annoy people, stats and shit will carry over Im sure.
C.Keen
Aliens Ate My Babysitter
+0|6824|UK
I think chuy, with his inside know-how and all, has said it'll most definitely be the same accounts. Given it's an expansion, and not just a game based on the same engine, it should be expected that it'll be with the same accounts.
Aruba-Prime
[Expert Smoke Grenade]
+44|6789|Hamburg, Germany
and i'm sorry to say "use the search button plz = "
mjw
The All Rounder
+22|6774|Rotherham, England
It certainly does use your same account and apparently it unlocks the new ranks aswell (and maybe a new unlock or two). There is a quote on the official site somewhere, that says something like "players will continue to rise through the ranks with continuous player growth" or sumat like that.
The only thing i want to know, is are they going to lower the rank requirements again in order to incorporate the higher officer class ranks, otherwise they will be unachievable for everybody but blazin, broggi and anubis.
Dopin_Nuts
+1|6768
oh...yeah thats kinda stupid cause then no ones gonna catch the leaders

but i have another question...with the pre-order and download thing.   how does it work, is it like steam where you can have it on like any computer or are you gonna have to go through like hell to download on more than one computer?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard