superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6782

Answer me this one simple question and it will all become very clear for me.  If the US government was so clever, so devious, so well organized, and so determined as to commit the events of 9/11 themselves then how is it that the same government/forces (that be) were not able to "find" Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq?  Would it have been so difficult to stage a mock discovery of WMD's considering they controlled Iraq and had just publicly staged the most elaborate hoax (9/11) in the history of man kind?  Would have been peanuts in comparision...

For you conspiracy theorists, if you want to take a shot at this question use some intelligence and don't offer silly reasons like "to throw off people about 9/11".  You've already given the US Government alot of credit (for competence) with all the 9/11 conspiracy theories!  So why couldn't they produce some WMD's to get the entire world off of their case?

Last edited by superfly_cox (2006-09-25 19:04:53)

Dan Havok
+14|6429
It's a conspiracy, they use lack of WMD's to discredit them and make them look inept, and you fell for it. 

That crasy government, they always get ya!

Edit:  This is just sarcasm

Last edited by Dan Havok (2006-09-25 18:56:07)

Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6691|Tampa Bay Florida
Good point.

I'm a liberal and I know that practically 99 percent of conspiracy theorists are liberals too, but personally I think they're insane.  Just pure trash meant to make Bush look like a murderer of his own people.  Not to say I think he's a good president, but still........
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6766|Toronto Canada
i dont know if the us government was directly involved with 9/11. but i do think the towers went down with exlosives. why the government wanted it covered up is beyond me.
AlbertWesker[RE]
Not Human Anymore
+144|6645|Seattle, WA

Spearhead wrote:

Good point.

I'm a liberal and I know that practically 99 percent of conspiracy theorists are liberals too, but personally I think they're insane.  Just pure trash meant to make Bush look like a murderer of his own people.  Not to say I think he's a good president, but still........
OMG +1 for you sir!!!
AlbertWesker[RE]
Not Human Anymore
+144|6645|Seattle, WA

kessel! wrote:

i dont know if the us government was directly involved with 9/11. but i do think the towers went down with exlosives. why the government wanted it covered up is beyond me.
Yeah, ok, that kool aid taste good?

Explosives eh, yah, Ok, sure.  Go ahead, keep going.
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6782

Dan Havok wrote:

It's a conspiracy, they use lack of WMD's to discredit them and make them look inept, and you fell for it. 

That crasy government, they always get ya!
didn't i say in my original post to not use this as a reason?  that's conspiracy of the conspiracy of the conspiracy kind of stuff there buddy.

Spearhead wrote:

Good point.

good for you.  i can respect a person with a different point of view so long as they have reasonable arguements.  bush has so many negatinve things regarding his administration and handling of iraq that you don't need to go in conspiracy theories to discredit him.  let's debate on reasonable, logical and productive grounds.  whether you are conservative or liberal you still are on the same side.  let's not push each other to extreme positions with extreme arguements and accusations.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6691|Tampa Bay Florida
That's exactly my point.  There's a million other things you could use to critcize Bush and his adminstration.  The 9/11 conspiracy nutjobs are just people who want an easy way to prove their point, the only problem is most people know it's insanely unlikely and their just crazy for honestly believing in it, or just plain liars with no integrity for using such an event for their own benefit.

Last edited by Spearhead (2006-09-25 19:40:45)

cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6697|NJ
ok I'm not much for the whole 9/11 conspiracy theory crap and I think Michael Moore is a piece of crap and discredits alot of people who have real questions..

But with that being said, because 9/11 was internal and Iraq is a world affair?? The American's where not the only people there.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

superfly_cox wrote:

Answer me this one simple question and it will all become very clear for me.  If the US government was so clever, so devious, so well organized, and so determined as to commit the events of 9/11 themselves then how is it that the same government/forces (that be) were not able to "find" Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq?  Would it have been so difficult to stage a mock discovery of WMD's considering they controlled Iraq and had just publicly staged the most elaborate hoax (9/11) in the history of man kind?  Would have been peanuts in comparision...

For you conspiracy theorists, if you want to take a shot at this question use some intelligence and don't offer silly reasons like "to throw off people about 9/11".  You've already given the US Government alot of credit (for competence) with all the 9/11 conspiracy theories!  So why couldn't they produce some WMD's to get the entire world off of their case?
very good question +1
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Spearhead wrote:

Good point.

kudos to you as well spearhead for stepping up to the plate. I doubt we will see many of your brethren in this thread though......+1.
golgoj4
+51|6775|North Hollywood
There are any number of reasons but from what I understand, the plot would have been a lot harder to cover up that 9/11. To bring in that stuff you A. have to get it from a source that cant be traced back to you and b. you would preferably not involve any US personell but since this isnt a 1 way trip that might be a lil difficult. Sounds easy enough but clandestine transportation of WMDS seems like a huge risk when you can be like DIck Cheney and claim broken down winnebagos are mobile weapons trailers. Much less making sure those people didnt talk if you did go through with that. And as far as Iraq goes, If one reads between the lines, the purpose of the war (to make money) is going swimmingly.  Another thing occurs to me that they would have to provide credible proof to a 3rd party source and I dont see that happening.

So while I have my own questions about 9/11, I gotta say I dont agree with most of the tinfoil hat posters here but coverups are a proud(?) tradition in this country so another one wouldnt surprise me. That being said, 9/11 and Iraq once again have nothing to do with one another.
JimmyBotswana
+82|6586|Montreal
The evidence points to explosives being used to take down the twin towers and building 7. There is some evidence to suggest Cheney was in charge. However, no one knows who did it, and anyone who says they do is guessing. The point is not that we know every answer. It's that we need another investigation to get the answers. Maybe it wasn't the U.S. government, in which case your question would not be applicable. You see what I am saying?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

JimmyBotswana wrote:

The evidence points to explosives being used to take down the twin towers and building 7. There is some evidence to suggest Cheney was in charge. However, no one knows who did it, and anyone who says they do is guessing. The point is not that we know every answer. It's that we need another investigation to get the answers. Maybe it wasn't the U.S. government, in which case your question would not be applicable. You see what I am saying?
you're not answering his question
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6756|United States of America

lowing wrote:

JimmyBotswana wrote:

Hmm, explosives used on the WTC. Well, under Clinton they did attack the basements with explosives, this time they decided to use thousands of gallons of airline fuel as their weapon.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

cpt.fass1 wrote:

ok I'm not much for the whole 9/11 conspiracy theory crap and I think Michael Moore is a piece of crap and discredits alot of people who have real questions..

But with that being said, because 9/11 was internal and Iraq is a world affair?? The American's where not the only people there.
but since a a WMD the size of a grain of sand can kill 100,000 people, doncha think if they reallllllyyyyyyy wantd to, they could kinda, sneak it in???
AlbertWesker[RE]
Not Human Anymore
+144|6645|Seattle, WA

Spearhead wrote:

That's exactly my point.  There's a million other things you could use to critcize Bush
Hyperbole police, I highly doubt the number is above 10,000.  Probably less than 5,000 individual events.

golgoj4
+51|6775|North Hollywood

Spearhead wrote:

Good point.

So he didnt murder those soldiers airmen and marines that gave their lives for a false pretense in Iraq? Im sorry but I still fail to see how anyone can support this president when he is clearly the worst example this country has ever had. And that includes the guy that died soonafter his inagural speech.

Just to be clear about my complaints

5 years later, no Osamas head on a wall. How many people here lost someone on 9/11? Dont you want the person responsible brought to justice? Bush gave up.

Katrina - Need I say anything?

Domestic wiretapping, the 'modified' torture agreement when there was already a clause for methods and intensity for time critical situations, the use of gays to divide America because they are so scary(?), the outsourcing of jobs, the backwards stance on science & technology, and the most offensive of all; the attempt to tell me or any other American that we are the ones who are 'morally confused' among other condescending statements from a man who was absent in wartime when he was called to serve.

Maybe if Bush was a more credible man, then I wouldnt think that 9/11 was so suspicious. But consider this...all those dangerous carryons that were banned are suddenly ok again...and torture levels in Iraq are higher than when Saddam was in power. Trust him? Hardly

I know its not an answer to the original post but consider how this can add to ones distrust og the govt.
JimmyBotswana
+82|6586|Montreal

Miller wrote:

lowing wrote:

JimmyBotswana wrote:

Hmm, explosives used on the WTC. Well, under Clinton they did attack the basements with explosives, this time they decided to use thousands of gallons of airline fuel as their weapon.
I did answer his question by saying WE DON'T KNOW WHY THEY DIDN'T FIND WMDs in IRAQ ALL WE KNOW IS THERE WERE EXPLOSIVES IN THE THREE TOWERS AND THAT IS ENOUGH TO REQUIRE A NEW INVESTIGATION.

Jesus christ open your fucking ears.

And Miller if jet fuel can demolish steel skyscrapers at freefall speed, turn concrete to dust and make it all land in  its own footprint then why would companies pay millions of dollars to have professional demolition teams demolish their buildings?
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!

JimmyBotswana wrote:

Miller wrote:

lowing wrote:

I did answer his question by saying WE DON'T KNOW WHY THEY DIDN'T FIND WMDs in IRAQ ALL WE KNOW IS THERE WERE EXPLOSIVES IN THE THREE TOWERS AND THAT IS ENOUGH TO REQUIRE A NEW INVESTIGATION.

And Miller if jet fuel can demolish steel skyscrapers at freefall speed, turn concrete to dust and make it all land in  its own footprint then why would companies pay millions of dollars to have professional demolition teams demolish their buildings?
Because they don't want pilots to get killed. Plus, they would have to cover that up.
golgoj4
+51|6775|North Hollywood

JimmyBotswana wrote:

What is this evidence. Please. Bring it forward. Dont just fucking make mention of it but then not cite it. Thats called BULLSHIT. Also are you a structural engineer? Physics major? Building Contractor? Demolitions expert? Im just wondering what makes one qualified to decide the obvious is NOT the case.
golgoj4
+51|6775|North Hollywood

JimmyBotswana wrote:

Miller wrote:

lowing wrote:

I know canadians are dumb but this is getting outta control. Please provide something other than your internet dective badge or shut the fuck up. Its bad enough you tinfoil hat tards makes the rest of us intelligent people looks so crazy. Seriously. Provide actual fact or shut the hell up. As it stands you dont understand the concept of fire so I really suggest that you find someone smarter to do the talking.
JimmyBotswana
+82|6586|Montreal

golgoj4 wrote:

JimmyBotswana wrote:

Miller wrote:

I know canadians are dumb but this is getting outta control. Please provide something other than your internet dective badge or shut the fuck up. Its bad enough you tinfoil hat tards makes the rest of us intelligent people looks so crazy. Seriously. Provide actual fact or shut the hell up. As it stands you dont understand the concept of fire so I really suggest that you find someone smarter to do the talking.
Nicely done insulting all canadians like that I hate to tell you but Americans are only considered intelligent by other Americans, the rest of the world laughs at you guys stuffing your faces while watching your Nascar and baseball.

Ok, evidence. Before I bring forth the overwhelming evidence that explosives were used, why don't you prove ME wrong by showing me exactly how it is I don't understand fire and how the fire was hot enough to cause the steel to be broken into convenient 20 foot sections and the concrete to be pulverized into a fine dust. Because to most people, it is pretty obvious fire cannot do that.
kilgoretrout
+53|6471|Little Rock, AR
once again, maddox hits the nail on the head.  this link should clear everything about 9/11 up for everyone...

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net … 911_morons
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!

golgoj4 wrote:

JimmyBotswana wrote:

Miller wrote:

Ok first, canadians are pretty smart, aside from the ocasional nut jobs (Jimmy).  Second, steel used in thw WTC is able to melt, its melting point is pretty much around 2500-2750 degrees Farenhiet.  I don't know about you, but it is estimated that the fire's inside the WTC were around 3000 degrees.  The protective layers on the steel of the buildings were also blown off in the explosion, causing the buildings to be even more vulnerable. Sounds like this can take a building down quick.  Engineers say we were lucky they stayed up for so long.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard