comfort
+1|6780
Is there anything better?

I logged into a Sharqi server to hopefully log a little MEC chopper time.  Things were looking good when I was able to jump immediately into the gunner position with the pilot being a member of the server clan.  At first he said "bail out," but then he took off almost immediately after saying it.  Now I'm preparing myself for a little USMC hamburger making.

Next thing you know, this jerkoff flies the chopper directly to the furthest, most remote section of the map, then slowly inches the front of the chopper over the out-of-bounds area.  Just the front mind you, so while I'm starting to die, he's a-okay right behind me.  I die of course.  I call him an asshole, of course.  Then like a total douche, he gets shot down about 15 seconds later...of course. 

So another 15 seconds pass, and we're both at the chopper respawn again...I'm drooling at the thought of doing it back to him and getting a well earned and extremely satisfying banning; unfortunately he and another little flunky get the chopper again.  Then he tells me, "comfort, this is our chopper, stay away."

Blood boiling.  "It's just a game," I tell myself.  "Awww, fuckit...he must pay."

Switch sides to USMC.  Proceed to take his panzy ass out with the Vodnik.  Then again.  Then again.  And again.  Yes, I killed that bastard and his sissy little friend 4 straight times. 

Sweet revenge
MightyBobo
+2|6800|Omaha, NE
Hahaha, now THAT is sweet ownage...nice job.  Hate fags who do that shit.
ronin1942
+-1|6863
LOL and LOL ......good job
C.Keen
Aliens Ate My Babysitter
+0|6829|UK
Lesson to learn: if you're a fucking arsehole people are going to want to kill you, even if they're on your team.

Good work comfort.
=L&L=The Old Firm
+3|6781|The Netherlands The Hague
Way to go mate, i don't think i would have the patience to switch sides i would have got some C4 and blown his chopper over and over again regardless of the TK i get.

Btw was it this guy?.....http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=4519
Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6794|NRW,Germany
Hmmm... reminds me of something... ^^
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=4519
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6763|Reality
MUAHAHAHAHAHA Revenge is sweet

TK me for the MEC bomber you will? SU-34 you get?
Switch sides I do and anti-tank i become.
Camp the hill at construction site I do and wait foryour plane to respawn I will
6 missiles I have and 6 deaths you and your butt buddy suffer
Supply crate I need and 6 more missiles I receive
Bored with killing one jet I am, now you will die some more i believe.
3 more to be exact, but mission accomplished gone your sorry butts are.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...
+82|6814|Idaho, USA / Age 30
Good job, comfort.   What I would like to know is where in the world does it have their name written on the chopper?  I didn't think so.   MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Too funny, too funny.
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6796|UK
Speaking of sweet revenge on sharqi I was playing tonight and these TPOS noobs where going on about how good they are compared to everyone else and just generally raping our flags when I noticed them dogfighting our chopper I decided to take a shot at the pilot, needless to say he went down the chopper hit the deck killing his gunner and what's better is that the 3rd guy in their squad was capping the construction site flag and they landed on him ROFL.
M95 Owns Squad
As that guy in Independence day says UPPPPPPP YOUUUUUURS!

Last edited by Milk.org (2005-11-14 19:01:53)

Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6794|Noizyland

Nice. And good that you did it without teamkilling him. He had no right to shunt you off the side of the map. If it was me, I'd have just C4'd the side of his chopper and waited until he thought he was safe and then BOOM!
Damn I love doing that! Only within reason though. One guy was a real chopper whore. Couldn't fly for shit either. I'm all for letting peple learn, but now I say, want to learn? Play Singleplayer. It's what I did after I realised I was crap.
Anywhoo, I gunned for him quite a few times. Dying in stupid ways each time. I tried taking a chopper so my mate would be the gunner. It went well for a while till we were shot down. Wanted to try again, but this guy got in the gunners seat instead. I tried getting him out, but he refused. Okay, that's fine, so I flew with him gunning for me.
We lasted quite a while, (he didn't get any actual kills,)  until a lag strike brought us down. Happens every now and then. This guy went ballistic. I had been very patient with him flying me into buildings, tanks, other choppers and the ground for a while without so much as a cough. Next time at the airfield we were just dicks to each other. My mate shooting him and him shooting us/running us over. I told my mate to let him have the chopper. I blew it up when this guy was quite a way away. Funny as hell. That's the only time I've done it to a teammate though. One of my favourite Battlefield stories.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Galen1066
+1|6780|Colo. Springs
Dammdest thing happened to me playing the FuShe map, I junp in a chopper thinking I can get in flight time, I admit I'm not an expert pilot, but to each is own. It seemed that everytime I jumped in the chopper a teammate would get pissed, I'm waiting for him to jump in as gunner ( I even ask for them to mount-up, and get a response of "no way") but instead w/o saying anything would crash a FAV or whatever vehicle was close into the bird, I would get team vehicle damage. So I let him fly since he was standing there when I respawned and he flew us both into the the trees once and then the hanger fence, so I try it once more and he's taking us on the Miss Daisy tour, going up and down and aroubnd but not much more, I see a jet come in and he swings away from the jet so i can't shoot it, so i bail and he get's taken out, I call him a noob and then walk away and he tries to land the chopper on me after that.  yea this was pretty much off top. but it was funny.

Last edited by Galen1066 (2005-11-14 19:32:03)

i g
Banned
+876|5884|GA

pwned
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6332

Now there's an interesting bump
LiGaLiZe
k?
+82|6139|sweden

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

pwned
Wallpaper
+303|6014|The pool

ig wrote:

wat
Markooo*Est
Previously known as CC-Marley
+334|6168|Estonia
Love and marriage, Love and marriage...

Last edited by Markooo*Est (2008-05-11 11:41:21)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard