Poll

Would you play on a 24/7 Great Wall server?

Yes70%70% - 134
No29%29% - 55
Total: 189
pinoy=>joemarie
+4|6546|paris,france
I love that MAp i got my expert explosive thier..; so please help me post here IP for EF server i  need more 8 best round in EF..

I love playing in UTAC but its US server i got high ping thier.
Phrozenbot
+632|6623|do not disturb

Well since it looks like a good number of you are Europeans, it would only seem fair to place it on the East coast. Seems like other than [UTAC], you have Jolt Uk so it would be great to tap into the European players.

I'm more along the lines of Mostly Great Wall, as we could throw in any of the EF maps (any player size), whenever people were getting bored and just to mix things up. I think Taraba 32 player would be left in the vault, unless people were dieing for it.

Still looking for a sponsor, and thanks for the support peeps!
leesupport
+39|6690
yea i have been looking for a sever that did 24.7 GW i would for sure play on there
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6638|Washington, DC

The server would be in either New York or Virginia. If you are on half-decent internet in Europe (and I hear you guys have some killer connections for good prices) then you should ping fine. It might be a little high but if everyone else pings well, not to mention the machine it would be on will probably be very high end, then it should be fine.

As HGS said if anyone is willing to sponsor this then please contact me or HGS (Hellogoodsir) on PM or XFire.
e-i-u-benjamin
WoeKoeMakaLaLaLoekieWaWa
+40|6767|The Netherlands
hell no, stupid noobmap, give me 24/7 taraba
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6713|Antarctica
Great Wall is OK, but only if claymore FF is on.
Hurricane
Banned

I was thinking... how about we become a sort of "EF community"? A group of EF players who want to play with other EF players, you know? It wouldn't be a huge gigantic site on the proportions of Total BF2 but we could get a lot of EF players in it.

EDIT: Vengenace, we could always set FF on for mines then turn the friendly damage off. They detonate if friendlies walk infront but dont hurt them.

Last edited by ExecutionerStyle (2006-09-27 13:51:40)

TheGiantSE
+14|6479|Sweden
It would be great with a 24/7 Great Wall server.

Hard to find EF servers now with ppl in them
Phrozenbot
+632|6623|do not disturb

E-I-U-BENJAMIN, my crudy KDR is better than yours but please come and visit.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6573|England

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

I was thinking... how about we become a sort of "EF community"? A group of EF players who want to play with other EF players, you know? It wouldn't be a huge gigantic site on the proportions of Total BF2 but we could get a lot of EF players in it.
EF rocks. Even more so, Great Wall rocks. Ive been posting asking about this on a few threads...like my idea eh executioner
Ive played with Phrozenbot aka hellogoodsir, unfortunatly, not on EF yet though

Would be nice if it was based in UK, but meh, NY is fine for me. I play on HBD Ghosttown with 100ping, and get no problems.

EDIT: In fact, my CSS clan has just folded (well, the Euro side anyway...Americans are still going ) and I actually have a server left there for another few months. Wonder if I could get it converted to BF2....
Its only a 20man and is based in UK.

Will update y'all on information on that when I find out

Last edited by Snake (2006-09-27 14:22:43)

Hurricane
Banned

Snake do you have xfire?
Phrozenbot
+632|6623|do not disturb

Snake! Did you like uninstall xfire?

Yea I've played with ExecutionerStyle, Snake, Venom6, and Kratos, and you're all good players. I'm looking forward to playing with some of you TOP fellas if you ever come by. Doesn't matter who you are, everyone is going to be welcomed.

I need a new sig btw, to represent ja.
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6758|the middle of nowhere
Wait, wait... did you misspell it?? Yeah, it's 24/7 Strike At Karkand. Ok. I knew there was something wrong with that title.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6573|England

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

Snake do you have xfire?
Sent it in a PM.

And no, I didnt uninstall it

Darkhelmet wrote:

Wait, wait... did you misspell it?? Yeah, it's 24/7 Strike At Karkand. Ok. I knew there was something wrong with that title.
HahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaha.

Last thing this game needs is another stat pad central server.

Last edited by Snake (2006-09-27 14:29:46)

Hurricane
Banned

Darkhelmet wrote:

Karkand is evil except in clan matches
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6685|Middle of nowhere
I'd play it... if i had Euro Force
Phrozenbot
+632|6623|do not disturb

Last edited by Hellogoodsir (2006-09-27 14:35:30)

yuckfou09
hide your terrorists ^,^
+94|6684|Ft. Drum, NY
omfg if there was a 24/7 GW server you'd have to pry me away from it. I love those silly Europeans!
Phrozenbot
+632|6623|do not disturb

Hey Yuckfou, you're more than welcome to come at our server.
GAIKIWARRIOR
Judge Death
+64|6751|PERTH WESTERN AUSTRALIA
i wish i was in america or europe, EF games are non existant down here in OZ . just empty servers . well at least you guys get a game . i got 22hrs straight on EF , then 110hrs straight on Af . for some reason i can play better on the expansions than vanilla , but i cant get a game
yuckfou09
hide your terrorists ^,^
+94|6684|Ft. Drum, NY

Hellogoodsir wrote:

Hey Yuckfou, you're more than welcome to come at our server.
thnx my man. pm me a i.p. Ill be there with bells on.
Phrozenbot
+632|6623|do not disturb

Hehehe, and bring your friends.
power9787
+10|6589
I DON't have euro force so no eu for me
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6573|England

Hellogoodsir wrote:

Haha...I logged off by the time that msg was posted (or missed it). Have work weekdays...and Uni tomorrow Gota be up at 6.30 tomorrow

Well, update with the server:

I emailed the support fellas last night, and my current server provider (uber1337) dont provide BF2 ranked servers - only unranked. Also, it would cost me to convert it since BF2 is more draining on CPU resources (or some shit) in comparision to CSS. Which I can understand.
So unless we want an unranked 24/7 GW server with about 10 players...mine aint gona be converted

Anyone else?
DerGraueWolf
aka Nekrodamus
+52|6740|Germany, near Koblenz
Yes, a 24/7 GW server would be fine! (No IO, but FF on, so all kits may have fun.)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard