lWar Pigl
+4|6616|South Coast, Massachusetts
Has anyone noticed this strange phenomenon lately?

I was playing in Road to Jallalabad this weekend as a sniper and I'm stationed on a rooftop picking enemy soldiers off left and right when, all of a sudden, I look in the lower left hand corner of my screen and it says I was killed by so&so but, i'm still alive and noone has discovered where I am yet!  I did receive a death in my in game stats during that round because of it so it did register as a death but I did not die!  Really strange.  Has this happened to anyone else??
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6486|N. Ireland
It happens..
masterofflama
+19|6577|European Battlefield Command
Wtf?
Retalliation[1337]
Robin Hood ---> "u got arrownd"
+51|6467|Belgium
yup i had the msg 20 times in a row same guy its a hack
ImposedThreat
You Were My Promotion
+24|6657|USA
Yeah it happened to me before. I dk wtf it is.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6583|Reisterstown, MD

That has happened to me a couple of times.  A couple of times a kill message appears says that I have killed so and so but I check the leaderboard and there is no kill registered and likewise if I get a phatom death.  Just a glitch I guess.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6619|Warlord
Like this:

https://img135.imageshack.us/img135/2583/screen202tt7.jpg

I've noticed these for a while, every now and then. Definitely since 1.3 but I think post-1.2 era too.
Sone
i piss excellence
+22|6516|Houston (Spring), TX
Yea, i've seen those bogus messages too; took them with a grain of salt
Bozaloshtsh
Не пытай
+39|6499|51:33:24N 01:47:03W
Nah - not the Artillery ones - there are spoof 'legit' ones where --> noob [M16A2] me <--occur now and again.

I've had them the opposite way too - those I don't mind, so long as I get the points...

Sone - new sig isn't as good as the old sig...

Last edited by Bozaloshtsh (2006-09-25 13:35:37)

Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6645
It's not a bug, the BF2 community is suffering from mass schizophrenia, so they go off and die while they think that they're just sniping on a roof somewhere.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Des.Kmal
+917|6610|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

SargeV1.4 wrote:

It's not a bug, the BF2 community is suffering from mass schizophrenia, so they go off and die while they think that they're just sniping on a roof somewhere.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
basetballjones
+30|6741

SargeV1.4 wrote:

lmao, battlefield dimentia!

I have had it occur to me but not show any deaths in my register.  And not to stir the Hax pot, but the hack coders try to use glitches/bugs like this to their advantage, so there very well could be a hack out there.

I think it's just a bug, but I guess if someone does it to me several times, I'd probably be thinking differently.
specops10-4
+108|6735|In the hills
one time i put a car on top of the bunker at the airfield and it started twitching and whenever someone walked near, they died.  Before it blew up i had -32 points.  related?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard