dobbs
Pawtucket Patriot
+0|6769|Cohog, RI
I cant tell you how many times ive been squad leader and in prone sniping/scouting and crawled around to knife my squad mate who just spawned on me.

How many times to you go to click on one of the kits in the TAB menu and click the other armies killing yourself.
[1stSSF]=Nuka=
Banned
+23|6768|PDX Metro Area, OR, US, SOL
I once had a red tag bug with an APC. It was sitting at the center spawn on Sharqi and the tag was red...so I placed mines in front and in back (the flag was going down) to defend...kaboom!

It was full of friendlies...autokick
[CANADA]_Zenmaster
Pope Picard II
+473|6764

Yea - I play squad leader a lot and when members spawn on you it can scare the shit out of you sometimes and you fire first ask q's later. Fortunately I play medic so they usually don't punish lmao.

Last night, our last flag went neutral and there was only me as commander and one guy left alive at the neutral flag being capped - I tossed some nades at 2 enemies, got shot, nade exploded killing everyone including the last teammate alive. Good times.
YitEarp
+1|6743
hehe shooting spawning squad members, i think we can all identify.

however since SF came out i have a new one.

on devils perch i was trying out gas for the first few times and gassed myself, then stumbled off a cliff ^^

OMFG!!  i just noticed thats patrick stewart's face on the pope!  thats hilarious!

Last edited by YitEarp (2005-11-30 15:43:34)

BlackLegion42
Damn Command and Conquer Generals...
+62|6748|Rochester, NY
Biggest Blunder was more of a bad curiosity. I was on Wake and I took a F-35B to go bomb to enemy. Well I was curious how cool to see the F-35B lift off vertically from the rear view. So I did and I lost control of the plane and the plane swerved towards the left, TKing about 14 newly respawned teammates. After I mow through them and before I could get out of the doomed plane, I crashed into the pole on the carrier. I got 16 tks and was kicked seeing some guys saying i was a crappy noob flying a plane and i should of not even flew. I didn't even got a chance to tell them that it was a mistake and it wasn't my horrible flying skill. Damn admins these days and damn curiosity!!!
Blankwindow
+1|6743
Nice on legion.

My worst has to have been in SF in the airport map. I was SAS and spawned at the parachute spawn. My plan was to wait till just above the ground to hit the chute so i could grab a vehicle i knew to be below me. Well guese who had just spawned literally directly below me.I land on his head and kill him. and the fucker punishes me!!!  My view on punishing is if it was obviously on purpose or was the tkrs stupidity you punish them. If it was an accident or a newbie mistake i let the first one pass.

Hell i didn't even know you could kill people by dropping on them i had to ask in the public chat how the hell i tkd him.

Ahwell learn something new everyday. Wish EA would fix the feed so my bf2s stats works again.
=KHA= Verbal
+0|6744
This is what I get for not doing my homework; it's day 1 playing SF, I'm running around in the dark and I notice my kit has a neat launcher in it. Hmmmm,....wonder what this does?
    I launch a round in front of me and see 2 teammates running in my direction. Just as it goes off those 2 teammates turned into 10 guys! Turns out they were squad leaders running from armor until they could get reinforcements. My "new launcher" goes off gassing myself and the 2 squads. Guess what happened next? Oh yeah,....SOMEONE on the other team got the armored service ribbon that round.

I still smack myself regularly for that one.

P.S. Thanks to the OP for starting this topic. Glad to get that off my chest. Feels like an anon meeting in here!

Last edited by =KHA= Verbal (2005-11-30 17:02:57)

redfoxster
Chopper Whore Extraordinaire
+3|6791
Not me, im perfect......
SMKpaladin
+0|6759|Germany
A few days ago I was playing on the SF map where Spetznaz fight vs. SAS, the SAS got the flag where one of the attack choppers spawn, they really had a good gunner and pilot and these two wouldn't even give us a glimpse of a chance to get out of our base. Our attack pilot even startet a kick vote against them, cause they didn't give him a chance to take off. So here comes my story:
I was aware of all this and thought, why the heck don't we just get this f...king flag so they can't get their chopper when its down. I decided to take the flag, it was not defended very well. As I am close to this flag, I see that the enemy chopper spawns, and I descide to steal it instead of taking the flag and land it somerwhere safe. That was the plan, I managed to get the chopper off, flew over to our main base, where a transport helo spawns, but it was empty so I descide to land it there and tell my team that they can have the chopper. I write my team: Stole their helo, parked at our main base. Then I realized that it was not the TEAM channel but the global channel I was writing and 1 second later the transport helo spawned right inside the Apache and killed me. Everyone saw SMKpaladin is no more, THEY ALL LAUGHED at me, even the enemy was LOLing an ROFLing at me

Another short stupid story, I was playing as commander and spottet a friendliy sniper in a good sniping position, I know that its a good position and that he surely needs some ammo. So I drop a crate on his position, but unluckily I aimed too close and got him killed with the crate. He was so mad at me, he told me that he can't even get up there for a while cause his claymores are still there and even if he waits for them to disappear he may be shot when trying to get back on. All I wanted to do was helping and what I did was ruining our best snipers run.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6793|Noizyland

When I first played as MEC I believe it was on Gulf of Oman, I killed everyone I could see. As a BF1942 player I knew that all US troops, (Allied) were blue and that I, (substitute for Axis,) was meant to be red.

"HA HAA! DIE ALL YOU FUCKERS!!!, (Wow, I'm good at this,) DIIEEE! AH HA HA HA!!, (Jeeze I wonder why they're not firing back?)"

I managed to slaughter a whole army, and I was feeling pretty darn good. I looked at the score list.
"Crap, I've been teamswitched, and after all that killing I did for the red team."
'Wait a sec: I still get the same spawn points."
"Oh shit... wait... no...
...Oh fuck"

I then proceedded to be teamkilled by everyone I had killed. I took three kills before I gave up and left.

Yeah, cool new thing in BF2, whatever team you're in, you're the blue team. Enemy is always red. Woops.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
SnobbyBoss
SAS Medic
+18|6758
Well heres my TK story. Okay, it is Wake Island, i am American, and spawn on the small artillery island. I am Anti-Tank with my shiny new DAO-12. I get out my SRAW and aimed at the T-90 on the main island. I fire and suddenly a boat filled with 6 of my guys passes right in front of me and the rocket blows them up. All punish and the Chinease are laughing at my massive TK. I did not get booted but i quit anyway because people were trying to kick vote me anyway. I was really sad and put BF2 down for at least 10 minutes....Then I started playing again and started owning again
Gotham
+3|6750
Dammit a new one tonight.

Fushe pass at the west mine entrance. Fired an anti tank rocket from the top of the hill at a lone soldier and it hit just as two full apcs and a dune buggy pulled up.

Not only did I hit the white gas barrel the lone soldier had just layed down a bunch of mines so it set them off also.

I need to just stay away from the game for a while.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard