Psycho
Member since 2005
+44|6776|Kansas, USA

Aenima_Eyes wrote:

Yeah.  Fox News is pretty gay. . .kinda like sergeriver and his fuzzy logic.  Then again. . .the only reason Fox News is like it is is because all the other media outlets are so liberal.  Fox knows that it'll get huge ratings by being any sort of conservative at all while places like MSNBC struggle to keep their doors open because they put out the same product as all the other media groups.  Chris Matthews and Keith Olberman are two of the wackiest liberals I've ever seen and they take up huge chunks of TV time throughout the day.

Sad part is. . .even most Democrats are moderate.  Just like most Republicans are moderate.  We end up having to watch, see, elect, deal with all the crazies on either side like our good friend sergeriver and others on here.  Seriously. . .I'm voting for Kinky Friedman for Texas governor and if some Libertarian would get on the Presidential ballot he'd have my vote easily.
Absolutely! If McCain had been the Republican nomination in 2000 he would have won in a landslide and there would have been no fiasco in Florida. But, the religious right is controlling the Republicans and the fanatical left is controlling the Democrats. I lean to the right in the fiscal aspects of government. I have real problems with a lot of the Republican stances on moral issues. I think most of the "moral" issues don't belong in Gov't. But these days everyone wants a law for everything and wants to play the blame game.

Vote Libertarian!
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6757|Argentina

Aenima_Eyes wrote:

Yeah.  Fox News is pretty gay. . .kinda like sergeriver and his fuzzy logic.  Then again. . .the only reason Fox News is like it is is because all the other media outlets are so liberal.  Fox knows that it'll get huge ratings by being any sort of conservative at all while places like MSNBC struggle to keep their doors open because they put out the same product as all the other media groups.  Chris Matthews and Keith Olberman are two of the wackiest liberals I've ever seen and they take up huge chunks of TV time throughout the day.

Sad part is. . .even most Democrats are moderate.  Just like most Republicans are moderate.  We end up having to watch, see, elect, deal with all the crazies on either side like our good friend sergeriver and others on here.  Seriously. . .I'm voting for Kinky Friedman for Texas governor and if some Libertarian would get on the Presidential ballot he'd have my vote easily.
You are very moderate calling other person gay just coz he thinks different than you, or thinks at all.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6757|Argentina

Psycho wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

SoC./Omega wrote:

Ronald Reagan for 500 please?
Could you back that with some facts?  And we must assume for your answer that GWB is doing bad.
Well, the fall of the Soviet Union (which could be a bad thing depending on you perspective). Of course this occured during George Bush Sr.'s presidency, but no one argues the fact that it was the actions and policies enacted during the Reagan presidency which precipitated this.
Yes, without any doubt is Reagan's achievement, not Mikhail Gorbachev's.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6600|132 and Bush

There were some things I liked about Clinton and there were some things I despised.
I don't understand why he would compare his 8 years of pursuing Bin Laden to Bush's 8 month's prior to 9/11. Especially when you consider Bin Laden was not hiding like he was after 9/11. He should have been taken out before he was on the run plain and simple. This is not to say it was even Clinton's fault but you can't deny when the timing should have been. Politics aside it seems only common sense to attack an enemy before his defenses are up.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6709|Charlie One Alpha
Clinton is teh pwn.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
Aenima_Eyes
+20|6651

sergeriver wrote:

Aenima_Eyes wrote:

You are very moderate calling other person gay just coz he thinks different than you, or thinks at all.
Yes. . .and sarcasm isn't your strong suit.
GATOR591957
+84|6627

SoC./Omega wrote:

M1-Lightning wrote:

ATG wrote:

Why is it that only former democrat presidents go around talking shit?

Whatever happened to having some class?

I don't hear Bush 1 talking shit about Clinton, or Ford talking shit about Carter, yet there these clowns are, bashing Republicans every time there is a camera around.

Pathetic
Because the Dems have no political platform to stand on so they need all the help they can get in bashing the other side.
Thank you! Clinton was an idiot, you Dems think he was so great when he was shit. The definition of a democrat = brainwashed by the media weirdo. What ever happened to the old dems, the Kennedy or Rosevelt dems?!
You my friend need to look into a mirror.
GATOR591957
+84|6627

SoC./Omega wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

SoC./Omega wrote:

Thank you! Clinton was an idiot, you Dems think he was so great when he was shit. The definition of a democrat = brainwashed by the media weirdo. What ever happened to the old dems, the Kennedy or Rosevelt dems?!
Name the last Republican president who did well.  Give proof.  I must have been brainwashed by the media coz I think Clinton was a great president and he is doing a great job right now.  Yeah, I'm not American, if you want to bash me about that I couldn't care less.
Ronald Reagan for 500 please?
And what exactly did he do after his presidency?  I think you may have missed the point of his question.
GATOR591957
+84|6627

SoC./Omega wrote:

tisk tisk, ill go ahead here and list all the liberal news channels : CBS, ABC, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, and the only one that gets their facts right is Fox News. The biggest liberal on TV is Chris Matthews of MSNBC. Face it, the media is run by stupid liberals who just want to bash the other party.... even on 9/11 one of the worst days ever dems still wanted to bash instead of get together with all other americans and make sure that who ever did this would be punished. When we declared war on Al Queda dems agreed to go to war, now they say that they didnt vote for war and we should pull out now... they never use their brains.
Geez, what hole have you been hiding in?  Fox news is by no means "Fair and Balanced"
GATOR591957
+84|6627

SoC./Omega wrote:

Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan is their home land, and we were right in killing those basterds. Anyone who protects a terroist is one. Terroists are mean people who need to be dead, they cut peoples heads off on TV to show how strong they are..... tell me you love to see that. They kidnap little boys and girls and torture them.

This is just a fact that I got off the news about a month ago : Americans left the Abu Graib prison to the Iraqi military, not entirely but they left torture to them and stuff. Interesting thing is, the terroists there want the Americans back in charge because the Iraqis were beating them so hard. This is a note that we don't torture near as hard as other countries. And I say to the Iraqi military go on tortureing the terroists who killed their families, go on because terroists deserve all the pain they can get from their victims.
So, your saying if it's in the news it must be fact?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6600|132 and Bush

SoC./Omega wrote:

you Dems think he was so great when he was shit. The definition of a democrat = brainwashed by the media weirdo. What ever happened to the old dems, the Kennedy or Rosevelt dems?!
Xbone Stormsurgezz
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6771|PNW

This video has been removed at the request of copyright owner Fox News Network, LLC because its content was used without permission.
While I am conservative, I think that this request by Fox News was gay. I didn't watch the entire interview the other day, and just tried to turn it on to finish it. Oh, well.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-09-25 16:25:23)

sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6757|Argentina

Aenima_Eyes wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Aenima_Eyes wrote:

I ain't moderate coz I like Clinton and I despise Bush?
Aenima_Eyes
+20|6651

sergeriver wrote:

Aenima_Eyes wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Pretty much, yeah.

Now if you despised them BOTH. . .
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6757|Argentina

Aenima_Eyes wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Aenima_Eyes wrote:

Pretty much, yeah.

Now if you despised them BOTH. . .
So, they are the same, that's what you are saying?  If so please don't call yourself moderate.
Psycho
Member since 2005
+44|6776|Kansas, USA

sergeriver wrote:

Psycho wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Could you back that with some facts?  And we must assume for your answer that GWB is doing bad.
Well, the fall of the Soviet Union (which could be a bad thing depending on you perspective). Of course this occured during George Bush Sr.'s presidency, but no one argues the fact that it was the actions and policies enacted during the Reagan presidency which precipitated this.
I never said that Reagan was the sole person responsible, now did I. However, I find it difficult to believe that had the US not been as agressive as it was during that time that the USSR would have collapsed as it did.

Jimmy Carter, on the other hand, gave away balistic missle technology to China in an effort to get agreements from them that the US wanted. I'm not saying that that approach is wrong - just that Reagan's approach to the USSR made a positive difference in the fall of the USSR.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6757|Argentina

Psycho wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Psycho wrote:

I never said that Reagan was the sole person responsible, now did I. However, I find it difficult to believe that had the US not been as agressive as it was during that time that the USSR would have collapsed as it did.

Jimmy Carter, on the other hand, gave away balistic missle technology to China in an effort to get agreements from them that the US wanted. I'm not saying that that approach is wrong - just that Reagan's approach to the USSR made a positive difference in the fall of the USSR.
Now you are closer to reality, but despite Reagan's approach to USSR, all the credit goes to Mikhail Gorbachev.
13rin
+977|6479
The only ones who were "owned" by Clinton were the ones who believed him.

http://thehill.com/thehill/export/TheHi … 92606.html
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
GATOR591957
+84|6627

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Yep that's fair and balanced alright.  For those who missed it that's sarcasm.
Aenima_Eyes
+20|6651

GATOR591957 wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Yep that's fair and balanced alright.  For those who missed it that's sarcasm.
Since when is ANYTHING in politics "fair and balanced"?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard