Poll

......would you happily fight for your side?

Yes56%56% - 42
No16%16% - 12
I like to watch!?!28%28% - 21
Total: 75
--->[Your]Phobia<---
+35|6757|UK - England

.:XDR:.PureFodder wrote:

If Religious Civil War Broke Out.......

...........The athiests would win in the UK.
In you're dreams pal
Rosse_modest
+76|6777|Antwerp, Flanders

--->[Your]Phobia<--- wrote:

In you're dreams pal
Only in your dreams would in your dreams be spelled in you're dreams.
--->[Your]Phobia<---
+35|6757|UK - England

Rosse_modest wrote:

In you're dreams pal
In your dreams - Happy? what the f**k was the point of you posting ? to look good? to correct me? use PM Dum ass.
PRiMACORD
+190|6626|Home of the Escalade Herds
I'd sit back and watch the morons wipe each other out.
Rosse_modest
+76|6777|Antwerp, Flanders

Rosse_modest wrote:

In you're dreams pal
Happy? Dum ass.
Not quite.

I just hate seeing people from England screw up one of the simplest things in the English language.

Last edited by Rosse_modest (2006-09-25 04:37:33)

<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6703|New York

buLLet_t00th wrote:

This is something that me and my friends were contemplating over a dooby last night. I thought that if my country were to fall into this (the UK) then if my particular area were to witness fighting (Reading, South East) then I suppose I would join with the Christian movement. We were stating that the main two sides would be Christian and Muslim but feel free to state what religions (if any) you'd feel this may happen to. Not that this is anywhere near happening its just that its closer to than 20 years ago!
I would join With any side AGAINSt  Islam. They, at the moment are the ones thast will be bringing on this war that they so desprately want. Im talking about radicals and moderates alike. Im not seeing but a few moderates condemming the radical movement publicly anyways. This leaves me to think that they really dont have a problem with it and according to there Moderate beliefs, they feel that All the world should follow Islam.

As for the UK, I wish you luck. Seeing that your own Govt Isnt in charge of the Armed forces(they are a sepraste run Entity for those that dont know this) You folks will have to take this apon your selves, Because the armys way of running things there has left it in shambles. When i was told, that a soldier in the Brittish Army(not the special forces) has to pay his or her own way after Joining) I almost got sick. Why this is is beyond me. If i could, And if it were necessary, Id come there and stand by you guys and fight also.
Jinto-sk
Laid Back Yorkshireman
+183|6592|Scarborough Yorkshire England
For England Yes
Anything else NO
JahManRed
wank
+646|6629|IRELAND

<[onex]>Headstone wrote:

As for the UK, I wish you luck. Seeing that your own Govt Isnt in charge of the Armed forces(they are a sepraste run Entity for those that dont know this) You folks will have to take this apon your selves, Because the armys way of running things there has left it in shambles. When i was told, that a soldier in the Brittish Army(not the special forces) has to pay his or her own way after Joining) I almost got sick. Why this is is beyond me. If i could, And if it were necessary, Id come there and stand by you guys and fight also.
The army is overseen by the various wings of the armed forces commanders who are overseen by the secretary for defense who is overseen by the cabinet and Prime Minister. You are confusing Britain with America were Donald Rumsvelt has the army in his back pocket and answers to no one. Are you suggesting that the solders don't get paid for their job?? Solders join up, yes to fight for their country, but also to put food on their children's table. They wouldn't be their if they weren't getting payed.
Who ever told you that is a moron. And you ain't far behind if you believed it.
.:XDR:.PureFodder
+105|6830

In you're dreams pal
UK population that regularly go to church ~ 2-3 million
UK population that don't ~ 57 million
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6737|Salt Lake City

I'd take the opportunity to wipe out both sides.
Rogue_Delta
+6|6456

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

copy that, dude. Im fucking sick and tired of all the religious crap I see at the evening news and I especially dont want to feel afraid about it. the pope said this or that.. who fing cares. his job is all and just about the soul of those who still wanna believe. fine to me. but he shouldn't be anywhere close to political influence. I will avoid comments about the muslims here cause I dont feel like putting all that shit in words.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6550|Southeastern USA
the streets shall flow with the blood of those who blaspheme Phallus
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

Sieg Heil.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-09-25 16:18:55)

<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6703|New York

JahManRed wrote:

<[onex]>Headstone wrote:

The army is overseen by the various wings of the armed forces commanders who are overseen by the secretary for defense who is overseen by the cabinet and Prime Minister. You are confusing Britain with America were Donald Rumsvelt has the army in his back pocket and answers to no one. Are you suggesting that the solders don't get paid for their job?? Solders join up, yes to fight for their country, but also to put food on their children's table. They wouldn't be their if they weren't getting payed.
Who ever told you that is a moron. And you ain't far behind if you believed it.
Ill have THE SOLDIERS who have told me this come here and educate you about this. Its right out of there own mouths. They happen to be retired Army officers and Armored officers. Remember bud were niot all kids here. The Moron attack was a bit of a harsh hit now wasdnt it?
EricTViking
Yes, I am Queeg
+48|6553|UK
If someone was willing to kit me out with weapons for an upcoming holy war I'd gladly accept them.

Next I'd march straight around to the nearest church and shoot the vicar/rabbi/durka-durka for starting the war in the first place.

Then I would desert.

...so no, I wouldn't fight for my side.

Last edited by EricTViking (2006-09-25 18:12:05)

Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6723|Eastern PA
I'd sell weapons to all sides.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard