Poll

......would you happily fight for your side?

Yes56%56% - 42
No16%16% - 12
I like to watch!?!28%28% - 21
Total: 75
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6413|Stealth City, UK
This is something that me and my friends were contemplating over a dooby last night. I thought that if my country were to fall into this (the UK) then if my particular area were to witness fighting (Reading, South East) then I suppose I would join with the Christian movement. We were stating that the main two sides would be Christian and Muslim but feel free to state what religions (if any) you'd feel this may happen to. Not that this is anywhere near happening its just that its closer to than 20 years ago!
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6535|Area 51

buLLet_t00th wrote:

This is something that me and my friends were contemplating over a dooby last night. I thought that if my country were to fall into this (the UK) then if my particular area were to witness fighting (Reading, South East) then I suppose I would join with the Christian movement. We were stating that the main two sides would be Christian and Muslim but feel free to state what religions (if any) you'd feel this may happen to. Not that this is anywhere near happening its just that its closer to than 20 years ago!
where's the ''I'm not religious'' option?
DocZ
+13|6658|Belgium
definately....  If people want to lay down their lives for their religion, I'll be glad to help them meet their maker....
jord
+2,382|6649|The North, beyond the wall.
If my friends did then i'd join just to look over them.
I'd like to see the Scientologist's and Kabalist's go at it.
I'm not sure if it's a fair fight cuz Hubbard has lasers and a death star and all Kabalist's got is a falafel and maybe some gafilta fish.
topthrill05
+125|6548|Rochester NY USA
I would fight for my country not a religious institution.
KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6423|Cambridge, UK

RDMC(2) wrote:

buLLet_t00th wrote:

Aye
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6413|Stealth City, UK

KylieTastic wrote:

RDMC(2) wrote:

buLLet_t00th wrote:

Aye
But if there was a battle or a few skirmishes happening next door to your house.....what side would you pick?
jord
+2,382|6649|The North, beyond the wall.

buLLet_t00th wrote:

KylieTastic wrote:

RDMC(2) wrote:

Aye
But if there was a battle or a few skirmishes happening next door to your house.....what side would you pick?
Whichever was winning?
KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6423|Cambridge, UK

buLLet_t00th wrote:

KylieTastic wrote:

RDMC(2) wrote:

Aye
None if it was on religious' grounds....!!

To the non-religious its like asking you if you would join in with the people that belived in "the all mighty giant green squirrel" or the "followers of the omnipotent tooth-pick"
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6416|The Land of Scott Walker

RDMC(2) wrote:

buLLet_t00th wrote:

I guess you could stay at home until one side kills someone you love.  Then you'll pick the opposite side I imagine.  I would probably stay out of the fight until the Muslims threaten me with death if I don't renounce my faith.  Then I would be forced to fight. I wouldn't take part in a war purely to fight another religion.  It's not what Christianity teaches.

ELITE-UK, I suggest rethinking your choice to disrespect someone simply because of their religion.  You live a much more fulfilling life without resenting people for something like that.

Last edited by Stingray24 (2006-09-24 07:22:23)

Rosse_modest
+76|6746|Antwerp, Flanders

RDMC(2) wrote:

buLLet_t00th wrote:

Yeah, where is it?
I would wage war on the victors of that struggle, just because they would fight in the name of religion.
bijzondere
+6|6453
http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/date … 489357.stm

As the man said the streets will run with blood

Thanks bijzondere
jsnipy
+3,276|6493|...

My religion tells me not to fight.
SwampDog
+12|6441|Luton, England
What are the Buddhists gonna do? They don`t believe in violence.
Vampira_NB
Trying is the first step to failing
+76|6644|Canada Eh?
I'd sit back and watch, Cause I don't have a religion, at least not until The Jedis reach tax exempt status
--->[Your]Phobia<---
+35|6727|UK - England
Why has my post been deleted without warning?
mods...??? , I made a perfectly acceptable statement.....

Last edited by --->[Your]Phobia<--- (2006-09-24 08:05:33)

KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6423|Cambridge, UK

SwampDog wrote:

What are the Buddhists gonna do? They don`t believe in violence.
I thought all religions believed in tolerance and no violence? Apparently its only us godless heathens that kill
BVC
+325|6666
I'm an athiest, but would side with the Christians, as they've given me a pretty good life so far.
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6603|USA
i just say fuck em all, let em duke it out...BTW its already started, there is no "what if" its when will it end. so il just sit here and watch the world tear itself apart over something that no one knows if exists. "my god is better than your god" yea...thats a real good argument to start a war over....
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6655|Espoo, Finland

KylieTastic wrote:

buLLet_t00th wrote:

KylieTastic wrote:

Aye
None if it was on religious' grounds....!!

To the non-religious its like asking you if you would join in with the people that belived in "the all mighty giant green squirrel" or the "followers of the omnipotent tooth-pick"
I would pick the squirrel side.

Seriously, if anyone would oppose my unbeliving Evangelical Lutheran believs, he/she would feel my wrath!

I like to have my church serve me rather than me serving the church

Last edited by Gawwad (2006-09-24 14:37:22)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6508|Long Island, New York
I'd rather stay Atheist like I am and let the two sides fight it out.
Stoman
+1|6395|UK deep south
I'd fight for my religion. I'd certainly fight for freedom and the rights of others.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph, is for good men to do nothing"
.:XDR:.PureFodder
+105|6800
If Religious Civil War Broke Out.......

...........The athiests would win in the UK.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6598|IRELAND

I'm an atheist so I would shot the fuck out of all you crazy religious cult loving Asswipes.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard