PspRpg-7
-
+961|6667

demondspawn wrote:

Cougar wrote:

What's the most cold hearted, mean, dastardly and down right wrong thing you've ever done?

I think this is probably the worst thing I've ever done...

When I was 17 I had a dog (Full blooded Pitbull) named "Lady" that I was real close too, like a best friend.  My neighbor who lived about a quarter of a mile down the road had a few male dogs that lady would go "see" (fuck) every now and then.  One day I noticed Lady walking down to his house, I didn't think much of it.  About 5 minutes later I hear a yelp and see Lady walking back down the road towards my house.  About half way she stops and lays down on the side of the road.  I'm yelling at her to come here but she just laid there.  So I go down to get her and by the time I get to her, she is dead.  My neighbor shot her through the heart with a pellet gun.

I'm pissed, probably more so than I ever have been in my entire life.  I carry the dog back to the house and grab a hatchet.  I walk down the road to his house with the hatchet slipped through my belt loop in the back and covered by my shirt.  As I walk up to the house I see this assholes 8 and 10 year old grandchildren playing with his dog.  I walk up all nice like and tell the kids to go get their grandpa, so they run inside to go get him.  As they go in, I grab the dog by the coller and pull the hatchet out of my belt loop.  About that time old man Turpin and his kids come out of the house, just in time to see me swing the hatchet down and literally split his dogs head in half.

All hell breaks loose.  My parents saw me walking down the road and had gotten in the truck to come get me, they get to his house about 30 seconds after I killed the dog and my Uncle runs over and pretty much tackles me.  Turpins kids are screaming bloody murder and old man Turpin is about to have a coronary, my mom is screaming....yada yada yada.   Lots of people yelled and cops came.  They ended up dropping the charges because he had killed my dog and I hadn't attacked anybody other than the dog.

So...lets here your stories.
I WILL TELL YOU A STORY YOU ARE A PRICK THE FUCKING DOG DID NOTHING TO YOU YOU ARE SICK IF I LIVED NEAR YOU I WOULD PUT A GUN TO YOR HEAD A SHOOT YOU.
Cougar did no harm to you. But I see that you're not mentally stable, so I'll let it slide.
BUDFORCE
Moderator Emeritus
+76|6742|London UK

demondspawn wrote:

I WILL TELL YOU A STORY YOU ARE A PRICK THE FUCKING DOG DID NOTHING TAKE IT OUT ON THE PERSON THAT SHOT YOUR DOG BUT NO YOU TO MUCH OF A COWARD YOU KNOW YOU WOULD GET INTO TROUBLE FOR THAT YOU WANKER HOPE YOU FEEL LIKE A REAL MAN NOW DICK HEAD.
I SAY SIR, I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL!

HANDBAGS AT 50 PACES!
demondspawn
+7|6731|Aussie in the UK

PspRpg-7 wrote:

demondspawn wrote:

Cougar wrote:

What's the most cold hearted, mean, dastardly and down right wrong thing you've ever done?

I think this is probably the worst thing I've ever done...

When I was 17 I had a dog (Full blooded Pitbull) named "Lady" that I was real close too, like a best friend.  My neighbor who lived about a quarter of a mile down the road had a few male dogs that lady would go "see" (fuck) every now and then.  One day I noticed Lady walking down to his house, I didn't think much of it.  About 5 minutes later I hear a yelp and see Lady walking back down the road towards my house.  About half way she stops and lays down on the side of the road.  I'm yelling at her to come here but she just laid there.  So I go down to get her and by the time I get to her, she is dead.  My neighbor shot her through the heart with a pellet gun.

I'm pissed, probably more so than I ever have been in my entire life.  I carry the dog back to the house and grab a hatchet.  I walk down the road to his house with the hatchet slipped through my belt loop in the back and covered by my shirt.  As I walk up to the house I see this assholes 8 and 10 year old grandchildren playing with his dog.  I walk up all nice like and tell the kids to go get their grandpa, so they run inside to go get him.  As they go in, I grab the dog by the coller and pull the hatchet out of my belt loop.  About that time old man Turpin and his kids come out of the house, just in time to see me swing the hatchet down and literally split his dogs head in half.

All hell breaks loose.  My parents saw me walking down the road and had gotten in the truck to come get me, they get to his house about 30 seconds after I killed the dog and my Uncle runs over and pretty much tackles me.  Turpins kids are screaming bloody murder and old man Turpin is about to have a coronary, my mom is screaming....yada yada yada.   Lots of people yelled and cops came.  They ended up dropping the charges because he had killed my dog and I hadn't attacked anybody other than the dog.

So...lets here your stories.
I WILL TELL YOU A STORY YOU ARE A PRICK THE FUCKING DOG DID NOTHING TO YOU YOU ARE SICK IF I LIVED NEAR YOU I WOULD PUT A GUN TO YOR HEAD A SHOOT YOU.
Cougar did no harm to you. But I see that you're not mentally stable, so I'll let it slide.
shut it muppet there was no need to kill the dog it was not the dog,s fault that its owner is a hartless wanker that kills inosent animals which Cougar has just shown him self to be no better than that man,and what are you going to do to me if you were not going to let it slide because i so scared now.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6667

demondspawn wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

demondspawn wrote:

shut it muppet there was no need to kill the dog it was not the dog,s fault that its owner is a hartless wanker that kills inosent animals which Cougar has just shown him self to be no better than that man,and what are you going to do to me if you were not going to let it slide because i so scared now.
Did you no bloody notice that the little shit grandsons SHOT his dog in the heart?
demondspawn
+7|6731|Aussie in the UK

BUDFORCE wrote:

demondspawn wrote:

I WILL TELL YOU A STORY YOU ARE A PRICK THE FUCKING DOG DID NOTHING TAKE IT OUT ON THE PERSON THAT SHOT YOUR DOG BUT NO YOU TO MUCH OF A COWARD YOU KNOW YOU WOULD GET INTO TROUBLE FOR THAT YOU WANKER HOPE YOU FEEL LIKE A REAL MAN NOW DICK HEAD.
I SAY SIR, I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL!

HANDBAGS AT 50 PACES!
no mine is a nice pink one do not want your blood on it LOL ,ok my post may be a bit harsh but come on what a shit thing to do to a bog FFS at the end of the day beat the crap out of the old me he will feel like a real man then.
demondspawn
+7|6731|Aussie in the UK

PspRpg-7 wrote:

demondspawn wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Did you no bloody notice that the little shit grandsons SHOT his dog in the heart?
yer i did and to some point i agree with him but to do what he did makes him no better that that kid. do you not agree. and if you don't you must be just as bad as him.I do feel for you Cougar and will apologies for my fist post but come on man to just go do the same sort of thing to his Innocent dog is just out of order, do something i have know problem with that but you should of left the dog alone, do you relay want people around you to think you are no better than that family.P.S I do alot of work for the R.S.P.C.A in the UK and just hate to see innocent animal hurt in anyway man it's just wrong.

Last edited by demondspawn (2006-09-23 23:51:17)

DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6596|Los Angeles, California, US.

demondspawn wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

demondspawn wrote:

I'll admit what Cougar did was wrong, But what the neighbors did was even more wrong, The dog had no Part or Role in this, But, Honestly, Would you be able to Control yourself under that Anger? Even if it was wrong, Most people wouldnt be able to Control themselves under that Anger. Not Disagreeing with anyone here BTW.
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6700|Uhh... erm...

demondspawn wrote:

.....Internet. Serious business.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6667

demondspawn wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

demondspawn wrote:

yer i did and to some point i agree with him but to do what he did makes him no better that that kid. do you not agree. and if you dont you must be just as bad as him.
If the grandsons never shot Cougar's dog to begin with, that never would of happened. Also note that he admits it was cold hearted.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6651|Disaster Free Zone

PspRpg-7 wrote:

demondspawn wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

yes... did you notice the dog did not shoot his dog in the heart?

Fucking retards, Both the old man and cougar should ahve been charged with animal cruelty and locked up for 10 years. There is no FUCKING excuse every to take your rage out on an inocent animal.

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

If the people in this topic aren't lying, then I suggest a few of you seek professional psychotherapeutic help immediately.
This applies to cougar and the bunny killing faggot and his sister. To even consider taking violent action against another living thing to get at somone else is FUCKING SICK!!
If you have a problem you take it directly to the person you have the problem with.
End of story.

DaReJa wrote:

But, Honestly, Would you be able to Control yourself under that Anger? Even if it was wrong, Most people wouldnt be able to Control themselves under that Anger. Not Disagreeing with anyone here BTW.
Yes I thik you should be able to control yourself. And if you can't go take some fucking anger managment course. Cougar was definatly wrong in his reaction, and should seek medical and emotional help.

And don't give me this crap about not knowing what it feels like. (ok its a little different) But my dog was run over by someone who was speeding down our street. Did I go and kill there animals did i destroy there car. No, I morned for my dog and got over it. I did tell them to go fuck themselves when they came and asked for money to repair the dmg the car took... heartless fucking assholes.

Last edited by DrunkFace (2006-09-23 23:55:56)

Not going to lie, I'd break the kids face if he shot my little Clayboy dog or Persian the cat.

Actually, breaking his face, that's kind of mean. I'll just strait up kill him. Not fast though, slowly. I'd pop his knee cap out with a knife on like the left one, cut his tendons at the ankles, then put him on a tredmill while holding him up with a steel bar, so if he doesn't run, his back gets dug into by a steel bar. OH, and the bar is dull, but somewhat sharp ended, so it WILL pierce, but not too deeply for effect. Ever see The Punisher where in the end he puts a bomb in the guys hand and tells him if he doesn't hold it up it will pull a series of cords and explode? I'd do that, exept with like 8 M16's, so that his hand blows off, not his body, so he's just in pain. I'd laugh, watch him cry, and finally kick him in the neck. OH AND BEFORE I FORGET, I'd cut his left testicle off. Just one of them, right before I actually kick him in the neck to kill him. OH and the kick won't be too hard, so that he kind of feels the pain but he doesn't feel it to it's full potential, then I would put his head on a desk and just BAM, drop my leg on his neck, dislocating it awkwardly.

But I definitly would not of gone after the dog. Poor puppy.

EDIT;

Right at the start, after popping one knee cap out, I'd also stick a small pin in the white part of his eye. That way it doesn't hurt as much as the puple (but it still hurts like fuck) but he also can't move that eye.

Last edited by TheCanadianTerrorist (2006-09-23 23:52:28)

INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6409|canada

TheCanadianTerrorist wrote:

Not going to lie, I'd break the kids face if he shot my little Clayboy dog or Persian the cat.

Actually, breaking his face, that's kind of mean. I'll just strait up kill him. Not fast though, slowly. I'd pop his knee cap out with a knife on like the left one, cut his tendons at the ankles, then put him on a tredmill while holding him up with a steel bar, so if he doesn't run, his back gets dug into by a steel bar. OH, and the bar is dull, but somewhat sharp ended, so it WILL pierce, but not too deeply for effect. Ever see The Punisher where in the end he puts a bomb in the guys hand and tells him if he doesn't hold it up it will pull a series of cords and explode? I'd do that, exept with like 8 M16's, so that his hand blows off, not his body, so he's just in pain. I'd laugh, watch him cry, and finally kick him in the neck. OH AND BEFORE I FORGET, I'd cut his left testicle off. Just one of them, right before I actually kick him in the neck to kill him. OH and the kick won't be too hard, so that he kind of feels the pain but he doesn't feel it to it's full potential, then I would put his head on a desk and just BAM, drop my leg on his neck, dislocating it awkwardly.

EDIT;

Right at the start, after popping one knee cap out, I'd also stick a small pin in the white part of his eye. That way it doesn't hurt as much as the puple (but it still hurts like fuck) but he also can't move that eye.
......wow
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6667

DrunkFace wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

demondspawn wrote:

yes... did you notice the dog did not shoot his dog in the heart?

Fucking retards, Both the old man and cougar should ahve been charged with animal cruelty and locked up for 10 years. There is no FUCKING excuse every to take your rage out on an inocent animal.

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

If the people in this topic aren't lying, then I suggest a few of you seek professional psychotherapeutic help immediately.
This applies to cougar and the bunny killing faggot and his sister. To even consider taking violent action against another living thing to get at somone else is FUCKING SICK!!
If you have a problem you take it directly to the person you have the problem with.
End of story.
I think that you should realize that this has already happened, no amount of whining about it or commenting on it will bring either dog back. Both were at fault. After all read the title of the thread.
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6700|Uhh... erm...
Meh, I hate dogs. Don't really care about them .

* Tetrino finishes flame-proofing his house and barricades himself inside.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911

PspRpg-7 wrote:

I think that you should realize that this has already happened, no amount of whining about it or commenting on it will bring either dog back. Both were at fault. After all read the title of the thread.
And your defending his actions. nothing I can say will get the dogs back or get the responsable people held accountable but it still doesn't stop me from giving my opinion or being disgusted by cougars actions.
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6450|Purdue
To Drunk: I'm not saying that chopping that dog's head off was necessarily the right thing to do, but what would you have honestly done if someone killed your dog that you loved very very much?
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6667

DrunkFace wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

And your defending his actions. nothing I can say will get the dogs back or get the responsable people held accountable but it still doesn't stop me from giving my opinion or being disgusted by cougars actions.
You completely flew off the handle, and I never defended his actions. I never blamed him. Let me ask this: Do you own any pets at all?

DrunkFace wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

I agree with this except for the spelling errors.

INFERNO552 wrote:

TheCanadianTerrorist wrote:

EDIT;

......wow
I know, I let the kid off pretty easy...

Last edited by TheCanadianTerrorist (2006-09-24 00:03:16)

Sgt.Gene
+215|6733
I beat up a couple of bums once cause they wouldnt get off the porch of my house.
( I kindly asked them to get the fuck off my porch prior to ^^^ )

Last edited by Sgt.Gene (2006-09-24 00:04:05)

MERCFLF8
+9|6513|uk

Sgt.Gene wrote:

I beat up a couple of bums once cause they wouldnt get off the porch of my house.
( I kindly asked them to get the fuck off my porch prior to ^^^ )
we used to call that ''bumbling''. the ass kicking of a bum/homeless person
INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6409|canada
having shot many animals that have wandered into my yard(coyotes,bears,neighbors dogs) mostly just to protect my dogs and the chickens. i think he had every right to shoot it, I also agree that it was an asshole thing to do, since he had no excuse other than tresspassing. all in all I dont think the guy shoulve shot the dog, and if it had been my dog he shot for that reason i wouldve killed his dog to.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911

Goven wrote:

To Drunk: I'm not saying that chopping that dog's head off was necessarily the right thing to do, but what would you have honestly done if someone killed your dog that you loved very very much?
I honestly could never bring my self to kill an Innocent animal. I would take it up with the person who killed my dog. IDK destroy there car, kick there ass, get them arrested for animal cruelty and torture. Fuck its never happened but I know that killing any of there animals I just couldn't do and wouldn't want to do.

PspRpg-7 wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

You completely flew off the handle, and I never defended his actions. I never blamed him. Let me ask this: Do you own any pets at all?
I completely flew off the handle? I don't see a dead dog here with a hatchet in its brain.

And yes you did defend him, Some else said it was sick and you defended cougars actions by saying.

PspRpg-7 wrote:

And yes I have many pets and have had many my entire life. But what does that have to do with anything?

Last edited by DrunkFace (2006-09-24 00:14:05)

PspRpg-7
-
+961|6667

If a dog ended up in my yard with my dogs, I'd do my best to separate them. After failing that, I'd one of the pepper sprays I have scattered around my house. I'd never kill a neighbor's dog for trespassing
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6667

DrunkFace wrote:

Goven wrote:

I honestly could never bring my self to kill an Innocent animal. I would take it up with the person who killed my dog. IDK destroy there car, kick there ass, get them arrested for animal cruelty and torture. Fuck its never happened but I know that killing any of there animals I just couldn't do and wouldn't want to do.

PspRpg-7 wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

I completely flew off the handle? I don't see a dead dog here with a hatchet in its brain.

And yes you did defend him, Some else said it was sick and you defended cougars actions by saying.

PspRpg-7 wrote:

And yes I have many pets and have had many my entire life. But what does that have to do with anything?
Sorry, got DeamondSpawn and you mixed up with the flying off the handle comment. I suppose I do somewhat defend cougar's actions. But in my place, I wouldn't of killed the dog. And you must not of had a pet that you've known for 13 years (I'm 16 btw) That's a huge majority of my life, die. That was one the most tragic things to happen to me in my lifetime.
Darky
Hi..
+71|6531|Here.
I once told a kid Santa Claus doesnt really exist.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard