Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

SamBo wrote:

When in Primary school I stole a David Beckham sticker off my mate for my premier league sticker book, after I commited the crime he even asked if I had seen it.  I told him no, and stuck it in my book
If this is true, then putting that together with the other beliefs you have expressed in these forums, makes you pretty much a waste of flesh and air. One of the more worthless human beings I have never had the displeasure of meeting face to face.
SamBo
Blackburn Rovers Fan
+102|5322|Stoke, England
Leave me alone, I can't sleep at night as it is because of this
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6657|BC, Canada

Macbeth wrote:

Nic wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

I set up a few kids in High School with drugs after they pissed me off. They ended up getting charged with drug possession and kicked out of school. They said they were innocent and the drug weren't theirs but the police didn't believe them of course and they didn't suspect me of treachery.
If this is true, then putting that together with the other beliefs you have expressed in these forums, makes you pretty much a waste of flesh and air. One of the more worthless human beings I have never had the displeasure of meeting face to face.
Um thanks.

I guess the thread title of most cold hearted thing thing you ever done wasn't enough of warning that you would read something in the thread that made you're under developed balls shrink.
Nothing about making my balls shrink, just makes you a pretty damn lame person. Does the title of the thread in some way make what you did any less pathetic. Not like I'm upset by what I read. Just expressing my opinion on the matter, you seem to express so many opinions yourself that I didn't think you would mind, and maybe even understand.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

Nic wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Nic wrote:

Um thanks.

I guess the thread title of most cold hearted thing thing you ever done wasn't enough of warning that you would read something in the thread that made you're under developed balls shrink.
Nothing about making my balls shrink, just makes you a pretty damn lame person. Does the title of the thread in some way make what you did any less pathetic. Not like I'm upset by what I read. Just expressing my opinion on the matter, you seem to express so many opinions yourself that I didn't think you would mind, and maybe even understand.
In my opinion, you're just another one of the faceless and uninteresting people who lurk bf2s that throw a fit when their naive teenage views are challenged. I get the feeling most of you guys are actually a bunch of friendless nobodies who get sad every time they see something that's "wrong" because it happened to them once and they were either too weak or too much of a pussy to do anything.

Just sayin.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6467
I killed a man.

Put my gun against his head.

Pulled the trigger,

now he's dead.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6104|eXtreme to the maX
In my opinion, you're just another one of the faceless and uninteresting people who lurk bf2s that throw a fit when their naive teenage views are challenged.
Pot meet kettle.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Amra
look; even concrete needs to be laid
+26|5311|Up your #4+@?
I banned ATG.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6657|BC, Canada

Macbeth wrote:

Nic wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Um thanks.

In my opinion, you're just another one of the faceless and uninteresting people who lurk bf2s that throw a fit when their naive teenage views are challenged. I get the feeling most of you guys are actually a bunch of friendless nobodies who get sad every time they see something that's "wrong" because it happened to them once and they were either too weak or too much of a pussy to do anything.

Just sayin.
got me pegged, tell me my weight and future now to please.
Wouldn't mind being younger again though, these old bones get sore when its cold out.

Edit: what ever I am though, at least I can eat around black people without having a mental breakdown.

Last edited by Nic (2009-12-06 18:50:44)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6104|eXtreme to the maX

Macbeth wrote:

aerodynamic wrote:

High School senior year,  I live pretty far away from my school so i get their every morning with my car.
One day after class I come out of school with my friends and whilst haveing a chat one of my friends comes to me and tells me some one keyed both sides of the car...twice. I tell him to stop fucking around but when i go to have a look i see two fucking lines going from the back to the front on each side. I have no clue who did it but the day tomorrow i find out a junior prick did it, because apparently he wanted to act cool infront of his mates.
I'm basically fucking red from rage so the day after i bring my collapsible baton (the ones that police use) and wait from him to get out school. As soon as i see him i go to his little fucking car (In italy we have these small tiny cars that teens can drive, which uses the same license as the scooters so small teens can drive) and just start going fucking crazy. I first smash his front window, then both the left and right, then the back, then starting hitting the doors then the lights. This prick starts yelling at me and a couple of his mates start to walk toward me. I was about to hit one of them when my friends stop me and the school guard comes out. The pricks parents called me and then my parents then the headmaster then the student dean etc....but i told the parents to educate his son better and teach him to not fucking key others cars. They wanted to sue me but my best friends dad is one of the most important lawyers in Italy and just told the parents to lay off basically.
All i got was an in school suspension and nothing more since this thing happened outside of school.
I set up a few kids in High School with drugs after they pissed me off. They ended up getting charged with drug possession and kicked out of school. They said they were innocent and the drug weren't theirs but the police didn't believe them of course and they didn't suspect me of treachery.
Reported - to the FBI.
Enjoy your cockmeat sandwich, no doubt they'll sue your ass too.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6437|King Of The Islands

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

I killed a man.

Pulled the trigger,

now he's dead.
Life had just begun
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715

Cheez wrote:

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

I killed a man.

Pulled the trigger,

now he's dead.
Life had just begun
Easy come easy go will you let him go?
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard