InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6642|Cumberland, MD, USA

kessel! wrote:

InviSniper wrote:

Shot someone, in self defense of course. It's magic what a .387 in the chest will do to a guy.
this guy is NOT fuckin around
Well what else am I going to do when someone breaks into my house?
Kanye North
randy
+80|6464
eat celery. thats what i'd do.
Mongoose
That 70's guy
+156|6529|Sydney, in 1978
what kind of gun uses a .387 calibur?
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6764|Toronto Canada

InviSniper wrote:

kessel! wrote:

InviSniper wrote:

Shot someone, in self defense of course. It's magic what a .387 in the chest will do to a guy.
lube him up
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6517|Montucky

InviSniper wrote:

eh.. .387?

Edit---- Its okay dude, you don't have to lie to make friends.

Last edited by S3v3N (2006-09-23 22:13:24)

InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6430|Washington State, USA

kessel! wrote:

InviSniper wrote:

kessel! wrote:

lube him up
well that would end differently...
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6642|Cumberland, MD, USA
ROFL! I mean .357. Fuck it's too late to be up. G'night all.

Edit:

S3v3N wrote:

Edit---- Its okay dude, you don't have to lie to make friends.
The internets isn't for friends; it's for retarded arguements that never get solved, like this one is probably going to end up like. Think whatever you like. I know the truth.

Last edited by InviSniper (2006-09-23 22:18:21)

Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6629|Washington, DC

If the people in this topic aren't lying, then I suggest a few of you seek professional psychotherapeutic help immediately.
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6764|Toronto Canada

InviSniper wrote:

ROFL! I mean .357. Fuck it's too late to be up. G'night all.
try not to gat anyone else tonite ok?
Kanye North
randy
+80|6464
why would i lie about deadzoneing a 4 star general?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6760

I killed a few arabs who were running away from us in Kandahar.
Chou
+737|6790

usmarine2005 wrote:

Turned out they were running for school cause they were late?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6760

Choumichel wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

No, they were enemy.  But they started to retreat.  Just something wrong about shooting people running away I guess.
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6764|Toronto Canada

Choumichel wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

probably.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6760

kessel! wrote:

Choumichel wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

probably.
Direct your eyes to one post above yours.
MERCFLF8
+9|6543|uk
i met a girl a while back at a bar one thing leads to another we get done banging and she passes out. well i did not want her staying the night and i didnt know where she lived that and i couldnt wake her. so i carried her outside and dumped her in the yard next door, then went inside and passed out myself.
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6479|Purdue
I stepped on an ant once.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6763|Dallas

deadawakeing wrote:

my god man u fucken hacked his head  thats is pretty fucked up.

so tell me im curous like give me some more deatails about how u did it
1. Grab coller
2. Raise Hatchet
3. Swing hatchet.
4. Hatchet hits head.
5. Head splits open like a watermelon.

Most disgusting sound I have ever heard.  Like a "crack" followed by "squish".
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6764|Toronto Canada

Cougar wrote:

deadawakeing wrote:

my god man u fucken hacked his head  thats is pretty fucked up.

so tell me im curous like give me some more deatails about how u did it
1. Grab coller
2. Raise Hatchet
3. Swing hatchet.
4. Hatchet hits head.
5. Head splits open like a watermelon.

Most disgusting sound I have ever heard.  Like a "crack" followed by "squish".
ewww
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6697

Jesus. H, Cougar. I'm an animal lover, and might of done the same in your position. I'm real close to my two dogs I have right now and if I found out some little shit kids shot them, I'd go for them instead of the dogs.

Last edited by PspRpg-7 (2006-09-23 22:41:46)

I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6718|Melbourne, Australia
i almost ended up in a mental hospital because my parents thought i was mentally ill (they always were on my back about every little thing so i went at them with a knife )
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6697

I.M.I Militant wrote:

i almost ended up in a mental hospital because my parents thought i was mentally ill (they always were on my back about every little thing so i went at them with a knife )
I can't say that I blame them.
PRiMACORD
+190|6624|Home of the Escalade Herds

Cougar wrote:

What's the most cold hearted, mean, dastardly and down right wrong thing you've ever done?

I think this is probably the worst thing I've ever done...

When I was 17 I had a dog (Full blooded Pitbull) named "Lady" that I was real close too, like a best friend.  My neighbor who lived about a quarter of a mile down the road had a few male dogs that lady would go "see" (fuck) every now and then.  One day I noticed Lady walking down to his house, I didn't think much of it.  About 5 minutes later I hear a yelp and see Lady walking back down the road towards my house.  About half way she stops and lays down on the side of the road.  I'm yelling at her to come here but she just laid there.  So I go down to get her and by the time I get to her, she is dead.  My neighbor shot her through the heart with a pellet gun.

I'm pissed, probably more so than I ever have been in my entire life.  I carry the dog back to the house and grab a hatchet.  I walk down the road to his house with the hatchet slipped through my belt loop in the back and covered by my shirt.  As I walk up to the house I see this assholes 8 and 10 year old grandchildren playing with his dog.  I walk up all nice like and tell the kids to go get their grandpa, so they run inside to go get him.  As they go in, I grab the dog by the coller and pull the hatchet out of my belt loop.  About that time old man Turpin and his kids come out of the house, just in time to see me swing the hatchet down and literally split his dogs head in half.

All hell breaks loose.  My parents saw me walking down the road and had gotten in the truck to come get me, they get to his house about 30 seconds after I killed the dog and my Uncle runs over and pretty much tackles me.  Turpins kids are screaming bloody murder and old man Turpin is about to have a coronary, my mom is screaming....yada yada yada.   Lots of people yelled and cops came.  They ended up dropping the charges because he had killed my dog and I hadn't attacked anybody other than the dog.

So...lets here your stories.
I'm glad you did something. Killing his dog tho, imo it's just too cold. His dogs didn't do anything wrong

Granted, i would have ended up in more trouble then you as i would have taken it out on the guy himself.
BUDFORCE
Moderator Emeritus
+76|6771|London UK

MERCFLF8 wrote:

i met a girl a while back at a bar one thing leads to another we get done banging and she passes out. well i did not want her staying the night and i didnt know where she lived that and i couldnt wake her. so i carried her outside and dumped her in the yard next door, then went inside and passed out myself.
LOL

I think weve all done something similar

I once got drunk and shagged a girl, and the next day while I was out, she came round and my flat mate let her in. When I got in that night, I was tired and wanted to go to bed, well I found her in my bed, got mad, told her to fuck off and kicked her out of the house.
demondspawn
+7|6760|Aussie in the UK

Cougar wrote:

What's the most cold hearted, mean, dastardly and down right wrong thing you've ever done?

I think this is probably the worst thing I've ever done...

When I was 17 I had a dog (Full blooded Pitbull) named "Lady" that I was real close too, like a best friend.  My neighbor who lived about a quarter of a mile down the road had a few male dogs that lady would go "see" (fuck) every now and then.  One day I noticed Lady walking down to his house, I didn't think much of it.  About 5 minutes later I hear a yelp and see Lady walking back down the road towards my house.  About half way she stops and lays down on the side of the road.  I'm yelling at her to come here but she just laid there.  So I go down to get her and by the time I get to her, she is dead.  My neighbor shot her through the heart with a pellet gun.

I'm pissed, probably more so than I ever have been in my entire life.  I carry the dog back to the house and grab a hatchet.  I walk down the road to his house with the hatchet slipped through my belt loop in the back and covered by my shirt.  As I walk up to the house I see this assholes 8 and 10 year old grandchildren playing with his dog.  I walk up all nice like and tell the kids to go get their grandpa, so they run inside to go get him.  As they go in, I grab the dog by the coller and pull the hatchet out of my belt loop.  About that time old man Turpin and his kids come out of the house, just in time to see me swing the hatchet down and literally split his dogs head in half.

All hell breaks loose.  My parents saw me walking down the road and had gotten in the truck to come get me, they get to his house about 30 seconds after I killed the dog and my Uncle runs over and pretty much tackles me.  Turpins kids are screaming bloody murder and old man Turpin is about to have a coronary, my mom is screaming....yada yada yada.   Lots of people yelled and cops came.  They ended up dropping the charges because he had killed my dog and I hadn't attacked anybody other than the dog.

So...lets here your stories.
I WILL TELL YOU A STORY YOU ARE A PRICK THE FUCKING DOG DID NOTHING TAKE IT OUT ON THE PERSON THAT SHOT YOUR DOG BUT NO YOU TO MUCH OF A COWARD YOU KNOW YOU WOULD GET INTO TROUBLE FOR THAT YOU WANKER HOPE YOU FEEL LIKE A REAL MAN NOW DICK HEAD.

Last edited by demondspawn (2006-09-23 23:35:15)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard