Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|5168|Dallas
What's the most cold hearted, mean, dastardly and down right wrong thing you've ever done?

I think this is probably the worst thing I've ever done...

When I was 17 I had a dog (Full blooded Pitbull) named "Lady" that I was real close too, like a best friend.  My neighbor who lived about a quarter of a mile down the road had a few male dogs that lady would go "see" (fuck) every now and then.  One day I noticed Lady walking down to his house, I didn't think much of it.  About 5 minutes later I hear a yelp and see Lady walking back down the road towards my house.  About half way she stops and lays down on the side of the road.  I'm yelling at her to come here but she just laid there.  So I go down to get her and by the time I get to her, she is dead.  My neighbor shot her through the heart with a pellet gun.

I'm pissed, probably more so than I ever have been in my entire life.  I carry the dog back to the house and grab a hatchet.  I walk down the road to his house with the hatchet slipped through my belt loop in the back and covered by my shirt.  As I walk up to the house I see this assholes 8 and 10 year old grandchildren playing with his dog.  I walk up all nice like and tell the kids to go get their grandpa, so they run inside to go get him.  As they go in, I grab the dog by the coller and pull the hatchet out of my belt loop.  About that time old man Turpin and his kids come out of the house, just in time to see me swing the hatchet down and literally split his dogs head in half.

All hell breaks loose.  My parents saw me walking down the road and had gotten in the truck to come get me, they get to his house about 30 seconds after I killed the dog and my Uncle runs over and pretty much tackles me.  Turpins kids are screaming bloody murder and old man Turpin is about to have a coronary, my mom is screaming....yada yada yada.   Lots of people yelled and cops came.  They ended up dropping the charges because he had killed my dog and I hadn't attacked anybody other than the dog.

So...lets here your stories.
Kanye North
randy
+80|4869
the worste thing ive ever done is deadzone a 4 star general.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|5159|United States of America

Cougar wrote:

What's the most cold hearted, mean, dastardly and down right wrong thing you've ever done?

I think this is probably the worst thing I've ever done...

When I was 17 I had a dog (Full blooded Pitbull) named "Lady" that I was real close too, like a best friend.  My neighbor who lived about a quarter of a mile down the road had a few male dogs that lady would go "see" (fuck) every now and then.  One day I noticed Lady walking down to his house, I didn't think much of it.  About 5 minutes later I hear a yelp and see Lady walking back down the road towards my house.  About half way she stops and lays down on the side of the road.  I'm yelling at her to come here but she just laid there.  So I go down to get her and by the time I get to her, she is dead.  My neighbor shot her through the heart with a pellet gun.

I'm pissed, probably more so than I ever have been in my entire life.  I carry the dog back to the house and grab a hatchet.  I walk down the road to his house with the hatchet slipped through my belt loop in the back and covered by my shirt.  As I walk up to the house I see this assholes 8 and 10 year old grandchildren playing with his dog.  I walk up all nice like and tell the kids to go get their grandpa, so they run inside to go get him.  As they go in, I grab the dog by the coller and pull the hatchet out of my belt loop.  About that time old man Turpin and his kids come out of the house, just in time to see me swing the hatchet down and literally split his dogs head in half.

All hell breaks loose.  My parents saw me walking down the road and had gotten in the truck to come get me, they get to his house about 30 seconds after I killed the dog and my Uncle runs over and pretty much tackles me.  Turpins kids are screaming bloody murder and old man Turpin is about to have a coronary, my mom is screaming....yada yada yada.   Lots of people yelled and cops came.  They ended up dropping the charges because he had killed my dog and I hadn't attacked anybody other than the dog.

So...lets here your stories.
Good job, I love how you take action.
Mongoose
That 70's guy
+156|4934|Sydney, in 1978
once i stole some cookies from an old lady

Last edited by Mongoose (2006-09-23 21:54:06)

Kanye North
randy
+80|4869
WOW your amazing. thats disgusting.
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|5031|Los Angeles, California, US.
Probably almost get Arrested for making a Threat to someone at School in the 10th Grade, but that was like 8 years ago or something. That really is the worst I've done. I'm so nice.
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|5168|Dallas

Mongoose wrote:

i made a horse fuck me in the ass once
Damn dude.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|5159|United States of America

Cougar wrote:

Mongoose wrote:

i made a horse fuck me in the ass once
Damn dude.
Yeah, that's just twisted.
deadawakeing
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm
+145|4886
my god man u fucken hacked his head  thats is pretty fucked up.

so tell me im curous like give me some more deatails about how u did it

Last edited by deadawakeing (2006-09-23 21:52:02)

Kanye North
randy
+80|4869
i was kinda wondering about that too deadawakeing
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|4867|Tyne & Wear, England
Replaced the contents of my ex-girlfriend's 'Slim Fast' container with 'Weight Gain 2000' or something along the lines of that name.  Fuckin' bitch.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|5092|UK
One of my ex girlfriends cheated on me with her ex, so I made her watch me break both his legs with a baseball bat.

Thats prolly it really. Stupid whore.

Oh and last night I slept with my last ex's best friend.  I boned her in my car
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|5076|Colorado
Drop a girl I was going out with, with no explaination other than calling her a whore over the phone every time she called.
She was sleeping with a couple other guys I knew at the time as well. Ahhh teenage memories...
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|4922|Montucky
While I was about 16 years old, my sister (same age) lined up on my dog's head (Siberian Husky named MaXiMuS) like an NFL football player would do to kick a field goal.  She took 2 steps and *WHAM* kicks my dog square in the head, (Max took a nice fat dump in her room). Upon seeing this, I walked out to the backyard where my sis keeps Mr BunnyFooFoo (stupid black rabbit, don't remember the name though). I retrived Mr Rabbit from his cage and walked back into the house and found my sister sitting on her bed reading a book.  I do remember saying this, "Sis, if you kick Max one more time this is what i'm going to do to you." s3v3n [punts] Mr Bunny. ( by punt i mean drop rabbit then kick with leg). Mr Bunny flew, hit the ceiling then landed on my sisters dresser. s3v3n [killed] Mr Bunny.

If only i had taken a Picture of my sister's face.

Priceless.
Kanye North
randy
+80|4869
owned
Hyper
Banned
+154|5155

E7IX3R wrote:

One of my ex girlfriends cheated on me with her ex, so I made her watch me break both his legs with a baseball bat.

Thats prolly it really. Stupid whore.

Oh and last night I slept with my last ex's best friend.  I boned her in my car
bullshit
senor_fulff
Member
+25|5163|Yorkshire, UK.
i screwed my now former boss's girlfriend in the ass after he didn't give me a well earned payrise...
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|5169|Toronto Canada
i took a .22 w/ scope to near 100 gofers on a ranch in alberta. it was pretty ill tho, i was rollin in a suburban and popping out of the sunroof.
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|5126|Eastern PA
Got someone deported.
Mongoose
That 70's guy
+156|4934|Sydney, in 1978
still, stealing cookies form an old lady is pretty bad, i mean stealing from an OLD LADY
senor_fulff
Member
+25|5163|Yorkshire, UK.
damn forgot....

gave a teacher a nervous breakdown whilst in year 8 (12yrs old) at school.
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|5047|Cumberland, MD, USA
Shot someone, in self defense of course. It's magic what a .387 in the chest will do to a guy.
Mongoose
That 70's guy
+156|4934|Sydney, in 1978

InviSniper wrote:

Shot someone, in self defense of course. It's magic what a .387 in the chest will do to a guy.
.387? what kind of gun uses that calibur?
Chou
D3
+736|5195|Red Light District
Before I can answer the question.
What is the definition of cold hearted?
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|5169|Toronto Canada

InviSniper wrote:

Shot someone, in self defense of course. It's magic what a .387 in the chest will do to a guy.
this guy is NOT fuckin around

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2019 Jeff Minard