NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, can't be, we were meant to kill him16%16% - 30
You what !! ?7%7% - 14
Total: 180
Major_Spittle
Banned
+276|6657|United States of America

markkos wrote:

Major_Spittle wrote:

Did anyone really know for sure he was even alive the past 3 years????  How long can an old guy live in a cave eating goat meat???  Then there is the question of; if you spend all your time hiding in a cave shitting yourself everytime you hear a plane, can you really consider that living???  We all saw how Sadam was living it up while the US was after him.
Old? He's just 49!!!
Wow, being a terrorist really makes you age poorly.  I would have guessed more like 65.  I guess you can really let yourself go when all you got to do is sit in some dark stanky cave chanting Islamic hate themes and eating goat jerky.  He's gonna be really pissed when he dies and sees the virgins, his god never said what they looked like. 

"I lived in a cave for 20 years eatting goat jerky and wetting myself everytime I heard a jet, then you give me 20 retarded, mongloid, fat chicks, from Nigeria????"
xINTERMISSIONx
+71|6559|A dark hole....
Capt. Foley
+155|6589|Allentown, PA, USA
Even if he was dead the only thing we would be able to do would be to celebrate then go kill more of the fuckers. You think that because he is dead dosent mean terrorists are gonna go "lets go sit around a fire and smoke some weed and hang out with some some hippies and talk about peace"? They told us they got Saddam idiots. Stop with the fucking conspiricy theories.
DocZ
+13|6690|Belgium
It might be true, but I don't trust the french as far as I can throw them....
splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6741|Omaha, Nebraska
If he is how do we send Allah the $50 million reward?
T0X1C1TY
+6|6434|Sierra Tango Foxtrot Uniform
Please it was a leak from a so-called French Government agent I think its just a load of BS fed out to us to get them to soften up<<<<<<Conspiracy Smeller!
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6711|Wilmington, DE, US
Osama bin Laden has died about as many times as Rasputin according to all this.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6765|d
thanks for the karma Capt. Foley. i have not bashed USA much, but if that what you think.

ANYWAY i think everyone knows these reports have not been confirmed, and also i think some people don't want him to die so easily.
|DL|Krokkieboy
+16|6678
If he died......it prolly was out of boredom since the US army can't seem to track down some nomads in Afganistan.....
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

|DL|Krokkieboy wrote:

If he died......it prolly was out of boredom since the US army can't seem to track down some nomads in Afganistan.....
No but they can oust a goverment in a couple weeks.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
xINTERMISSIONx
+71|6559|A dark hole....
sorry wrong he is dead by tyfus....there are saying..
ProRacerNorm
+6|6601
Yea I doubt he's dead. He's probably chiilin in the U.S. or possibly Saudi Arabia
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6765|d

|DL|Krokkieboy wrote:

+1, lol.

WTF proracernorm, he's might be hiding in the U.S ????????????????? how did you figure that ?
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6667|NT, like Mick Dundee

|DL|Krokkieboy wrote:

You make tracking people in Afghanistan sound easier than it is.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6691|Tampa Bay Florida
Who knows?  If no one has caught him in the next 30 years, then we can assume he's dead anyway.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

Hmm. I should call him and ask.
PRiMACORD
+190|6627|Home of the Escalade Herds

|DL|Krokkieboy wrote:

I hope he is dead. If US intel got his location in Pakistan, our dumbass president would order a strike against him without Pakistani permission.
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6622|Mhz

I'll believe it when i see it. The only problem is if he does die of Typhoid or any other disease assuming hes alive, we'll never be able to confirm it, he'll just be buried/cremated in the middle of the desert where no one will find his remains in a million years and Al-Qaeda will just keep pretending he's still alive.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6651

TheEternalPessimist wrote:

I'll believe it when i see it. The only problem is if he does die of Typhoid or any other disease assuming hes alive, we'll never be able to confirm it, he'll just be buried/cremated in the middle of the desert where no one will find his remains in a million years and Al-Qaeda will just keep pretending he's still alive.
Tht is if the human race is alive in a million years
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6622|Mhz

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

TheEternalPessimist wrote:

Tht is if the human race is alive in a million years
Unlikely TBF lol
ghettoperson
+1,943|6651

mafia996630 wrote:

|DL|Krokkieboy wrote:

+1, lol.

WTF proracernorm, he's might be hiding in the U.S ????????????????? how did you figure that ?
Well, or possibly his family, I can't remember, is on the board of directors of some large US weapons company.
2tuff
Positive Karma Here!
+357|6777

ghettoperson wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

|DL|Krokkieboy wrote:

+1, lol.

Well, or possibly his family, I can't remember, is on the board of directors of some large US weapons company.
Well thats just splendid now isnt it.....
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6723|Sydney, Australia

CommieChipmunk wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

I think he is, but if he is dead, the US gov. will say he's alive, as otherwise people will start to think that as he's dead they can leave the middle east, which they don't want.
I agree, even if US forces killed him, there would be a huge media frenzy fueled by nationalism but after that the us gov. would announce another "most wanted" terrorist in the area.. it'll never end
That's why the soruce was a "leaked secret service document".

Mcminty.
James-m
+28|6551|England
with any luck the stupid towel head is dead, he caused alot of shit.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard