shaunboulton
+1|6762
wheres the weirdest place u ever landed a fighter on bf2, i would show you guys but its to big to host it, if ya know any ohter ways i would be grateful.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6811
Hmm, never tried.. but sounds like fun I might try some of the cranes.

One thing I've tried many times is to get to the bottom of the nuclear pipes on Dalian with a helo... if you tip the side you go boom. I always thought that if i ever started a clan, that would be a test for helos pilots.
FourStars
+1|6737|Australia
would be a bit of an effort, i havent tryed in any weird places yet, im usualy struggling to get away from incoming stingers
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6761

i've landed a plane on the bridge in Kubra. but i blew up three seconds later because staying still isn't so good for a plane.
FourStars
+1|6737|Australia
i dont think staying still is good for anything
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6811
Ehh, i'd never try in MP (too stat concious) Coop is where i do stuff like that
FourStars
+1|6737|Australia
yeah, i dont have a machine good enough to play, so nt cafe's it is all my time online is precious to me
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6811
Woah, but man then you're spending a hell of alot at net cafes... it'd probably pay for some new components.
FourStars
+1|6737|Australia
lol, true that, although about half of that would be from lending a mates machine for a few days got a machine on its way.....i hope lol
IlIlIlIlIl
make it funny plz
+3|6747|Netherlands
iv tried to land with my parachute in the nuclear towers on dalian but that is not a good idea
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6811
Yeah, lol. I can get pretty low in BH... but it grows hard to hover for a long period of time with the ol' keyboard.

Last edited by Greenie_Beazinie (2005-11-14 05:54:33)

FourStars
+1|6737|Australia
i dont use a joystick, its not that bad
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6811
I phrased that wrong :S I dont have a joystick.
FourStars
+1|6737|Australia
joysticks eh, no wonder i get owned by these bastards in their planes
Coolbeano
+378|6761

IlIlIlIlIl wrote:

iv tried to land with my parachute in the nuclear towers on dalian but that is not a good idea
i've actually been successful at nose diving all the way in without hitting the edges, i hit the bottom but i went through the floor and got stuck for like 20 seconds, then i got out, i died and plane stayed there for the rest of the round
Instant Cereal
+0|6741
I've played with people who've landed jets and helis in the raft hanger on the aircraft carriers.
MikeBlades
+8|6751|Battlefield in australia
i was a back seater in an F15 on kubra dam with a player (cant remember who) but he/she flew this thing like he wrote the game code...all over and mostly under everywhere...including that round hole at the bottom of the dam.....now this was awesome.
BladeRunner
+5|6746|UK

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

One thing I've tried many times is to get to the bottom of the nuclear pipes on Dalian with a helo... if you tip the side you go boom. I always thought that if i ever started a clan, that would be a test for helos pilots.
YES!!!!!!

I'm not the only mad fool who has tried this! Cool

BUDFORCE
Moderator Emeritus
+76|6770|London UK

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

lol, it not that you hit the sides, it kills you after you reach a certain depth in those cooling towers, you can confirm this by bailing out with parachute aswell.

Maybe you shouldnt start a clan :

Or if you do, at least upgrade the test to something a bit more spicy, like doing a barrel roll in a chopper - while going through the bottom tunnel on kubra damn
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6839|Missoula, MT
What this thread needs...is more cowbell!  And maybe some screenshots too. 
redfoxster
Chopper Whore Extraordinaire
+3|6771
http://www.geocities.com/ajh903/screen004.jpg

i was amazed, whats better, he got his buddy to put a jeep under it and carry it down to the river and then he took off again, I ROFLed
Coolbeano
+378|6761

MikeBlades wrote:

including that round hole at the bottom of the dam.....now this was awesome.
yeah, it amazed me when i saw someone do that before, but I was too close behind them and I had no choice but to follow through. And to my surprise, it was easy. Mainyl because you just have to fly straight and you don't have to tilt. As long as you enter right, it's fine. Things like the gap above near the chopper spawn, that's hard because you have to turn sideways and turn at the end as well. I still can't do that every time.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6768|AUS, Canberra
https://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7471/screen0159mf.th.jpg

https://img371.imageshack.us/img371/9057/screen0062le.th.pngit took ages to get it to stay up there
{DsM}SongofWar[BoC]
+19|6838|Toronto, Canada

Instant Cereal wrote:

I've played with people who've landed jets and helis in the raft hanger on the aircraft carriers.
Yeah, thats pretty easy, even with a keyboard.

For keyboard pilots, its all practice. I  can bank the blackhawk through the towers at the mosque in mastuur city and I can put an attack heli (nevr tried to with a BH) into a perfect hover. I have done it so I can actually get up from teh computer and stand back and the heli won't move an INCH in any direction. One time I had to pee and my friend on teamspeak wanted to rape the carrier, so I hovered it off the rear of the carrier (fair distance away), got up, went pee, came back, and had 17 more driver kill assists then when I left.
Coolbeano
+378|6761

I use keyboard for plane flying, and it's just practice, I'm as deadly if not deadlier with the 20mm than mouse/joystickers.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard