I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6737|Melbourne, Australia

therealnicoli wrote:

Its a shame you can't shoot the damn thing without doing that annoying jump afterwards. Are you just pretending the gun is so powerful it blows you back or do you have a torettes style twitch?

I do like the multikills though.
you are an idiot.. hes moving because its harder to hit him when hes doing so.. what kinda idiot unloads on a guy and stands still reloading.. dats just so frigen stupid :s
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6609|Your attic

Rosse_modest wrote:

Towelly wrote:

Nice video, though not my taste in music

And next person to moan about bunny hopping deserves a punch to the kidneys.
Oh you bunny hopping slut.
*kidney punch*
jord
+2,382|6696|The North, beyond the wall.

Towelly wrote:

Rosse_modest wrote:

Towelly wrote:

Nice video, though not my taste in music

And next person to moan about bunny hopping deserves a punch to the kidneys.
*kidney punch*
Dodge's by sidestepping,not bunnyhopping.
Rosse_modest
+76|6794|Antwerp, Flanders

jord wrote:

Towelly wrote:

Rosse_modest wrote:

*kidney punch*
Dodge's by sidestepping,not bunnyhopping.
Dodging like a man, not like some little queer pink bunny.
vassili
+66|6541

penguin.killer wrote:

i jump because they maybe dont die and if they dont they have harder to hit me when im in the air and reloading.
don't matter what you say your still a dirty bunny hoping shotgun whore
Simon
basically
+838|6676|UK

vassili wrote:

penguin.killer wrote:

i jump because they maybe dont die and if they dont they have harder to hit me when im in the air and reloading.
Oh my god. Shotgun whore ? SHUT THE FUCK UP.

He took the time to make a vid about shotguns over a few rounds which is done rarely these days , and you say hes a shotgun whore ?  Am i a forum whore for posting this ? You are an idiot.

And to all those bunnyhopping haters, just rememember, bunnyhopping is pressing one key on your keyboard.

Last edited by Simon (2006-09-23 05:09:26)

11thdsv
+3|6732|fort worth, tx.
i still dont see what the big deal is with bunny hopping i know its (not reallistic) but you have the same goddamn keys on your computer too right so..... use the bastards and quit complaining maybe you could kill him before he makes a video of you.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6609|Your attic

Simon wrote:

vassili wrote:

penguin.killer wrote:

Oh my god. Shotgun whore ? SHUT THE FUCK UP.

He took the time to make a vid about shotguns over a few rounds which is done rarely these days , and you say hes a shotgun whore ?  Am i a forum whore for posting this ? You are an idiot.

And to all those bunnyhopping haters, just rememember, bunnyhopping is pressing one key on your keyboard.
May I have your babies??
Use0fWeapons
Get repairs here
+60|6551|Doncaster - UK
sorry.  please explain this "one key" thing.
Why is that a justification for it?  Are you saying at least he isn't macro-ing?

Bunny hopping, good or bad it doesn't come into this.  The vid would look better without it, but thats how we all play.  If you find your reloading in front of a guy you didn't finish off, you move and probably jump.  (not that it ever dose me any good)

Last edited by Use0fWeapons (2006-09-23 05:15:21)

Simon
basically
+838|6676|UK

Use0fWeapons wrote:

sorry.  please explain this "one key" thing.
Why is that a justification for it?  Are you saying at least he isn't macro-ing?

Bunny hopping, good or bad it doesn't come into this.  The vid would look better without it, but thats how we all play.  If you find your reloading in front of a guy you didn't finish off, you move and probably jump.  (not that it ever dose me any good)
I'm saying, why are you guys all being dicks and complaining about him/other people bunny hopping when all you're doing in game is JUMPING, don't go and tell me that you've never JUMPED in game, I'm saying that he/other people are pressing SPACE to ' bunny hop '  I don't even know why its called that anymore all it is is jumping.

And yes Towelly, you may have my babies
goblinstomper
I ♣ Seals
+8|6583|Hampshire
U suck!
You do nothing but bunny hop, thats about as impressive as bedding your nan.
Grow up and get some skills, then put siomething decent on here.
Noob!
goblinstomper
I ♣ Seals
+8|6583|Hampshire
Jumping repetedly is called bunnyhopping, and its against the ROE.
FFS are you new to this mate?
If you get caught bunnyhopping on our server il just ban you straight away, and if you get caught doing it in a league match, your clan will instantly forfeit the match.
Nobody likes bunnyhopping bastards, except those who do it, if you cant kill someone in a straight head on fight, then not only are you a damn NOOB but your also a fucking coward!
mr.degman
+10|6444
wow goblinstomper, you are talkin about skill and to not bunnyho in matches whit your clan.
1 thing is interesting, i cant see a clan who wants a sniper n00b in it, you have played over 300hours and most of the time as a sniper .
Only n00b clans wants snipers in a match
And who cares about your damn server, im sure you bans ppl for stealing your jet.
Im sure you are jelaus, and want to do the same whit a shootgun.

Ps, i doubt u can kill somebody except whit the m95.

Excuse my spelling, im not from a english country.

Last edited by mr.degman (2006-09-23 06:02:52)

goblinstomper
I ♣ Seals
+8|6583|Hampshire
Squad leaders do better not to be in the thick of it... Its called teamplay not glory hogging.
If i had my way id be medic every time.
And as we are second in the Definative League, with straight wins, i dont think you can really afford to call us noobs.
and seeing as engineer is my 'best' kit, does prove i can kill with a shotgun even better than a siper rifle.
HAHAHAHAHA
knob
mr.degman
+10|6444
whats the name of ur clan then
goblinstomper
I ♣ Seals
+8|6583|Hampshire
Fear Us
jord
+2,382|6696|The North, beyond the wall.

mr.degman wrote:

wow goblinstomper, you are talkin about skill and to not bunnyho in matches whit your clan.
1 thing is interesting, i cant see a clan who wants a sniper n00b in it, you have played over 300hours and most of the time as a sniper .
Only n00b clans wants snipers in a match
And who cares about your damn server, im sure you bans ppl for stealing your jet.
Im sure you are jelaus, and want to do the same whit a shootgun.

Ps, i doubt u can kill somebody except whit the m95.

Excuse my spelling, im not from a english country.
Oh just stop with the Sniper thing.

It's getting really boring.
Brasso
+1,549|6648

Wow.  You really are good with the M117.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
mr.degman
+10|6444
Smd
mr.degman
+10|6444
i think ur clan sucks
goblinstomper
I ♣ Seals
+8|6583|Hampshire
get me a staw then
Lol, whats you clan called then?

Last edited by goblinstomper (2006-09-23 06:13:17)

mr.degman
+10|6444
Tm or check my stats

Last edited by mr.degman (2006-09-23 06:15:00)

mr.degman
+10|6444
which league matches do ur clans play,hehe
goblinstomper
I ♣ Seals
+8|6583|Hampshire
http://www.definitive-leagues.net/
Thats not even your stats, if it is its not your first account, 6hours play..... I SMELL BULL SHIT!
i came across that players stats the other day, as they had it in their sig as "check out my second account"
Loser, grow some spuds and come find me
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6648|Washington, DC

goblinstomper wrote:

get me a staw then
Lol, whats you clan called then?
I'll be fearing a bunch of tards who think bunnyhopping is against the ROE.

Let me say this: UNLESS THE SHOTGUNS GET A CONSTANT PATTERN OF SHOTS AND THE NETCODE IS IMPROVED, THE ONLY WAY TO DO WELL WITH PUMP SHOTTIES IS TO JUMP WHILE PUMPING/RELOADING. OTHERWISE YOU ARE RETARDED BECAUSE YOU ARE LETTING THE ENEMY KILL YOU.

EDIT: No that's not Osk's first account... but he's one of the best BF2 players in the world.
EDIT2: He has 6 hours because he probably practices in unranked servers with other competitive clans like Dignitas

Last edited by ExecutionerStyle (2006-09-23 06:23:30)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard