Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6609|132 and Bush

sergeriver wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

poor management/tactics on our part.
You guys were working well together the first game. After that it didn't seem like you guys moved together.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
The_Shipbuilder
Stay the corpse
+261|6508|Los Angeles

Kmarion wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

You guys were working well together the first game. After that it didn't seem like you guys moved together.
Hopefully you won't be saying the same thing about the dems and midterm elections
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6527|Πάϊ

vedds wrote:

oug wrote:

this 3 min pause is fucked up I dont wanna play any more because of that.

Next time lets play infantry. Its no fun with helos and tanks when theres 10 people in each team.
Yes you dont want to play because of the pause, not because you were getting your asses handed to you. Sure, I believe that.
Listen boy. If I want to win I play in servers where I don't lose frames and my ping is less than 100 (I had 250 on this one). I played here because it's fun playing with guys I know. That's all.

Now based on your crappy stats, I'd say you should be the last person to brag today. Make the comparison with mine and if you dare come meet me on the battlefield and see who's the man.

Nice game cons. Especially the 4 of you with the choppers on Sharqi. You fucked us up real good
ƒ³
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6527|Πάϊ

Kmarion wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Don't know about the others, I for one had no TS. Basically I think there was no tactics whatsoever hahaha
It showed I guess...

Last edited by oug (2006-10-21 19:11:57)

ƒ³
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6765|Argentina

Kmarion wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Our budget was cut and used for social security issues, we had to agree.
vedds
+52|6762|Christchurch New Zealand

oug wrote:

Listen boy. If I want to win I play in servers where I don't lose frames and my ping is less than 100 (I had 250 on this one). I played here because it's fun playing with guys I know. That's all.

Now based on your crappy stats, I'd say you should be the last person to brag today. Make the comparison with mine and if you dare come meet me on the battlefield and see who's the man.

Nice game cons. Especially the 4 of you with the choppers on Sharqi. You fucked us up real good
Watch who you call boy asshole.

Pretty much everybody had high ping, deal with it and stop making excuses. Im happy to find you on a server & Ive added you to my leaderboard. BTW I dont give a shit about my stats, So lets just see what happens when we catch up shall we?

Good to have gotten under your skin "BOY", look forward to doing it again on a server near you.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6537|Global Command

CameronPoe wrote:

Highlights for me:

Nailing Darth_Fleder and ATG in quick succession using an Eryx (they weren't in vehicles).

Running over ATG with a Vodnik on Sharqui.
Ya, you got me a few times, what did me in though was my screaming 13 month old daughter pulling at my pants leg.

If we could ever do after 9pm on pacific time I could play alot longer.

gg and work all, it is so much funner playing you guys.

To be honest, its about the only time I play so lets keep it up.

btw, ya'll could learn a lesson from my son. He is 4.5 years of age.
I've been sharing my gaming rig with him for over a year.
In light of the sorry performance of the Liberal team today in the bf2s.com clan match I'd suggest they get some time in on his favorite game.

Last edited by ATG (2006-10-21 20:54:51)

The_Shipbuilder
Stay the corpse
+261|6508|Los Angeles

vedds wrote:

oug wrote:

Listen boy.
Watch who you call boy asshole.
and with that, he proved that he deserves to be called "boy"
BVC
+325|6703
I had a high ping but did alright (despite shipbuilder's sig )
The_Shipbuilder
Stay the corpse
+261|6508|Los Angeles

Pubic wrote:

I had a high ping but did alright (despite shipbuilder's sig )
as I said before pubic, I think you shot me 6 times in the last round with an eryx.

one time you got me was one of the only times I've ever actually been scared playing BF. I really didn't see anything until the .00001 second before it hit me, the screen was full of rocket. you literally shot me in the face with a rocket.
BVC
+325|6703
Ooops didnt read that!

What can I say, AT is my favourite kit
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6557|Southeastern USA
no one put me in their sig
An Enlarged Liver
+35|6751|Backward Ass Kansas
Pathetic.... commies....   Lennin spins in his.... thing....   

Sign me up fo r the next one Neo-Con biatches and you will see the wisdom of Mr. MarX!
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6704|NJ

Pubic wrote:

Ooops didnt read that!

That knife that you have in the sig was one where I was like wtf nice and loud so I'm glad it made it to your dig....
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6569
Sorry I wasn't there, there was a power outage.  I'll be in for the next one, though.
BVC
+325|6703

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Pubic wrote:

Ooops didnt read that!

That knife that you have in the sig was one where I was like wtf nice and loud so I'm glad it made it to your dig....
It was within seconds of shipbuilder's, by the rocks between outpost and the USMC base.  If I added in all the doubleups my sig would almost double in height, courtesy of CameronPoe
RicardoBlanco
The English
+177|6576|Oxford
I only played a few rounds, and those consisted of getting raped by choppers on Sharqi and tanks on Mashtuur, but it was great fun seeing you guys online. Any chance we can do infantry only next time, seperate the men from the boys. 16 players means everyone had a vehicle pretty much, oh, and artillery on the uncaps was a tad dull. All credit to Kmarion and Ship_Buildr for setting this up
CameronPoe
+2,925|6563

kr@cker wrote:

Au contraire...
mofo65
+6|6639|Valrico, FL USA

RicardoBlanco wrote:

I only played a few rounds, and those consisted of getting raped by choppers on Sharqi and tanks on Mashtuur, but it was great fun seeing you guys online. Any chance we can do infantry only next time, seperate the men from the boys. 16 players means everyone had a vehicle pretty much, oh, and artillery on the uncaps was a tad dull. All credit to Kmarion and Ship_Buildr for setting this up
Couldn't agree more, 32 players is fine though. Thank's Kmarion for hooking me up with serge and ship and thank you serge and ship for putting it together.  I do believe another rematch would heal some of the Libs wounds.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6589|SE London

kr@cker wrote:

Diddums...     Do you want me to put you in mine?
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6765|Argentina
Who is Coltwister?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6609|132 and Bush

Pubic wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Pubic wrote:

Ooops didnt read that!

It was within seconds of shipbuilder's, by the rocks between outpost and the USMC base.  If I added in all the doubleups my sig would almost double in height, courtesy of CameronPoe
I have you all beat
Xbone Stormsurgezz
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6765|Argentina

Kmarion wrote:

Pubic wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

I have you all beat
I don't see my name in your sig.  Who is Coltwister anyway?
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6557|Southeastern USA

CameronPoe wrote:

kr@cker wrote:

Au contraire...
you made me happy in the pants!!

@ bert, if you did, i can't return the favor, i don't have anything to edit the screenshots with
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6527|Πάϊ

Pubic wrote:

Ooops didnt read that!

yeah man you kick ass with the eryx. I don't even remember how many times I got pwned!
ƒ³

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard