BVC
+325|6703
I had serious comm issues during the game, I'd hear maybe half a second of speech then 5 seconds of silence.  Following strats became impossible, so I just lonewolfed it.  Highlights for me were scalping people, stealing the USMC chopper on sharqi, and the AT sniping!

gg Libs!

8am = bedtime

Last edited by Pubic (2006-10-21 11:59:46)

[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi
Why walk when you can dance?
+77|6595|sWEEDen
hmm.....just...that was kinda ...different...had a good start to it ...3 fun rounds...then ppl started dropping out...but it was fun though...next time lets go on dif server for more liberal ping ....
ImposedThreat
You Were My Promotion
+24|6672|USA
GG!! Total ownage for the Cons. We rock. Cons win 5-1
mofo65
+6|6639|Valrico, FL USA
Good ass whooping cons, I think I need hemoroid pillow to sit now.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6609|132 and Bush

GG's guys, sorry about the delay with the server. Bf2cc was jacked up...
Xbone Stormsurgezz
The_Shipbuilder
Stay the corpse
+261|6508|Los Angeles
Yeah we kept playing 5 vs 9 in the last match... funny how the cons kept asking for "official confirmation" that we were officially going ahead with 5 players so they could officially run to the forums and post it as an official win.

It was fun though! Plenty of great screenshots. I think in that last round pubic killed me 6 times with the Eryx.
Colfax
PR Only
+70|6652|United States - Illinois

PRiMACORD wrote:

vedds wrote:

oug wrote:

this 3 min pause is fucked up I dont wanna play any more because of that.

Next time lets play infantry. Its no fun with helos and tanks when theres 10 people in each team.
Yes you dont want to play because of the pause, not because you were getting your asses handed to you. Sure, I believe that.
You cons are children but you did play better. We had a good first run on jalalalalalbad but then we fell apart on sharqi. When you have random people going into the chopper without a gunner, something is wrong. I just don't think our team cared, i know i personally don't play bf2 anymore, first time in 3 months and first time playing 1.4 (and it sucks).

Sorry, i play for fun and that was...not fun. I blame the maps and the pausing. Why pause at all? Just let people play and reset when the live game is going to start.

We should have done Dragon Valley, Mashatuur and Songua. It would be a more rounded set of maps imo.
We had to do the pausing so i could talk to the other team leader to see if your team was ready to go.  We disscussed doing a restart but that would switch the teams around.  So instead we did the pausing that way we could confirm the teams were rdy and not screw the team sides up.  Your team ldr never had a problem with it and we were talking during pauses.  So thats that about the pausing so stop complainignn about it.

Good game Cons and Libs
Colfax
PR Only

The_Shipbuilder wrote:

Yeah we kept playing 5 vs 9 in the last match... funny how the cons kept asking for "official confirmation" that we were officially going ahead with 5 players so they could officially run to the forums and post it as an official win.

It was fun though! Plenty of great screenshots. I think in that last round pubic killed me 6 times with the Eryx.
Everything needed to be said so you couldnt bitch about it like you are right now.  So we wanted everything to be official and said so it could be recorded so you couldn't bitch about it later

oh and nice going poe

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/slyder04/Match/Poebeingbitch.jpg

Last edited by Colfax (2006-10-21 12:20:16)

sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6765|Argentina
The con team played better, and you deserved to win.  The match was over after Sharqi. you won the 2 maps.  The Mashtuur rounds don't count.  Btw, nice tactics stealing our chopper in Sharqi, that was studied.  Very well done.  As always cons have to steal so they can win.  j/k.  At least I could kill every con today.  I got killed a lot too.  We really sucked in Sharqi.  GG cons.  Enjoy this time.

Last edited by sergeriver (2006-10-21 12:46:32)

The_Shipbuilder
Stay the corpse
+261|6508|Los Angeles

Colfax wrote:

The_Shipbuilder wrote:

Everything needed to be said so you couldnt bitch about it like you are right now.  So we wanted everything to be official and said so it could be recorded so you couldn't bitch about it later

oh and nice going poe

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/ … gbitch.jpg
haha

I'm not bitching nor disputing that you won. I just think it's funny that you need it to be an Official Loss so you can say "We called no bitching! So u guys can't bitch you said it was official so there!" As if it's not enough that you guys beat the shit out of us for 4 games straight. Funny stuff.

But hey if you need official confirmation that you won the last match - you did! congrats, you officially won the 9vs5 player match! officially! YOU WON THE LAST MATCH! 5-1 cons! not 4-1! Officially!

Edit: Oh and speaking of bitching...

Colfax wrote:

oh and nice going poe
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/slyder04/Match/Poebeingbitch.jpg
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/slyder04/Match/forsig.jpg

Last edited by The_Shipbuilder (2006-10-21 12:58:35)

CC-Marley
+407|6836
Anyone else have high ping that should not have? I'm in Massachusetts, Servers in Texas, My ping was average @150- 170, while pubic in kiwi land was @ 190-200. First Neo vs Hugger I was @50-70. Oh well it was fun anyway.
The_Shipbuilder
Stay the corpse
+261|6508|Los Angeles

sergeriver wrote:

The con team played better, and you deserved to win.  The match was over after Sharqi. you won the 2 maps.  The Mashtuur rounds don't count.  Btw, nice tactics stealing our chopper in Sharqi, that was studied.  Very well done.  As always cons have to steal so they can win.  j/k.  At least I could kill every con today.  I got killed a lot too.  We really sucked in Sharqi.  GG cons.  Enjoy this time.
Agreed. Who was it that was dominating in the chopper for you guys on Sharqi? InfectiousShadow I think? Anyway what a huge contribution to the liberal smackdown. Well done. As soon as we lost the TV building and lost Prima in the sky we were done.
The_Shipbuilder
Stay the corpse
+261|6508|Los Angeles
all who played, please take the time over the next few days to give karma to colfax, kmarion, and sergeriver for setting this up
Colfax
PR Only
I'm not trying to bitch here i just didnt want any disputing ( thought it was shady that poe switched teams to tk).  Infectious shadow didn't show up to play so don't give him credit for that smack down.  I pretty sure imposed threat was in the chopper.  We had a lot of guys trying to steal it.  Many that were supporting the steal and then the ones that took it.

Last edited by Colfax (2006-10-21 13:12:24)

sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6765|Argentina

The_Shipbuilder wrote:

all who played, please take the time over the next few days to give karma to colfax, kmarion, and sergeriver for setting this up
You have the same credit dude, you got all organised this week.  Thanks to The_Shipbuilder, Colfax and Kmarion.  Karma for them pls.

Last edited by sergeriver (2006-10-21 14:06:11)

terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6662|Westminster, Colorado

The_Shipbuilder wrote:

Agreed 100%. 

Thanks to all who played.  I had a good time and the Jalalabad rounds were well fought.  We did pull off Sharqi through great communication, teamwork, and chopperization(? lol).

I hope we can do this again sometime.  Next time we need 32 player maps and at least one Infy only.

Peace,
the_anemone
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6765|Argentina

Colfax wrote:

I'm not trying to bitch here i just didnt want any disputing ( thought it was shady that poe switched teams to tk).  Infectious shadow didn't show up to play so don't give him credit for that smack down.  I pretty sure imposed threat was in the chopper.  We had a lot of guys trying to steal it.  Many that were supporting the steal and then the ones that took it.
That was studied before.  You specifically wanted to steal our chopper, right?  Good job.  It worked for you.  We won the first game and then we fucked up every game.  I must admit today cons kicked our asses, in the game of course, in the forum they always get theirs kicked.
mofo65
+6|6639|Valrico, FL USA
My opinion they should of all been infantry only.  What happened to Mashitur City infantry only?
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6765|Argentina

mofo65 wrote:

My opinion they should of all been infantry only.  What happened to Mashitur City infantry only?
Dude, give thanks we could play, this morning I wake up and found two Pm saying two guys on our team were out.  Then the server fell, and finally we could play, and it was fun, nevermind we lost.
CC-Marley
+407|6836
Only thing missing for me was killing Bubbalo!

Last edited by CC-Marley (2006-10-21 14:20:26)

sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6765|Argentina
I think what happened today I already saw in another place.  Cons sold us a chopper.  Then, we were accused of having a chopper, and they invaded our land to get that chopper.  At last, they had all the choppers, and we had none.
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6704|NJ
I got to find better servers to play on obviously I was owning this week. But you guys are definatly better then me, I usually don't get owned like that. Also very sorry I left early, but had to make money so I can do nothing with my life... I did have a high ping as well and I'm in jersey I think I had around a 170, but at least it worked

Also who were the dudes with the clan tags who were owning everyone? they were the chopper stealers
CameronPoe
+2,925|6563
Highlights for me:

Nailing Darth_Fleder and ATG in quick succession using an Eryx (they weren't in vehicles).

Running over ATG with a Vodnik on Sharqui.

Teamkilling Colfax and Kmarion repeatedly and managing to escape their teabagging attempt to nail them one more time! I was subsequently kicked.

Lowlight:
My ping sucked. That's what I'm gonna blame the defeat on. And poor management/tactics on our part.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6765|Argentina

CameronPoe wrote:

poor management/tactics on our part.
JimmyBotswana
+82|6594|Montreal
And I wasn't there

Stupid working for a living

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard