Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6740|Tampa Bay Florida
Damnit, it looks like I can't do it.  Sorry libs.  I was pretty sure I was going to be able to make it, but I was wrong.  Really sorry.  I'll help you find another if you need more.  I honestly wouldn't quit this thing unless I really have to.  And I do. 

Again, sorry. 
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6808|Argentina
Wtf 's going on here?  We are short?  Ship talk to me man asap, pls.
Thx.
The_Shipbuilder
Stay the corpse
+261|6551|Los Angeles
Serge please get in touch with me asap!
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6808|Argentina
These are the date, time and map rotation.  You must be connected at GMT 14:30, and the match will begin at GMT 15:00.

Date: Saturday the 21st of October.
Time: GMT 15:00. 8am, Los Angeles; 9am, Denver; 10am, Chicago; 11am, New York; 12pm, Buenos Aires; 4pm, Dublin; 5pm, Berlin; 5pm, Gaza City; 7pm, Moscow; 11pm, Beijing; 1am, Sydney; 3am, Wellington.
Server: US Server 216.32.73.163 (courtesy of Kmarion, karma for him, thanks Kmarion)
Number of Players: 16 vs. 16
Map Size: 64
Map Rotation: Road to Jalalabad, Sharqi, Mashtuur City.

Teams:

Con Team:

Team Leader: Colfax
Commander: Darth_Fleder
  • -OE-StormSurge (In)                          Kmarion                  1st Lt.             United States of America
  • Colfax (In)                                        Colfax                     1st Sgt.           United States of America
  • yerded (In)                                       ATG                        Gunnery Sgt.    United States of America
  • InfectiousShadow (In)                        InfectiousShadow     Gunnery Sgt.   United States of America
  • MasterNe0 (In)                                  MasterNe0                Captain           United States of America
  • c0mplex1ty (In)                                 c0mplex1ty              1st Sgt.           United States of America 
  • vedds (In)                                         vedds                      1st Sgt.           New Zealand 
  • CC-Marley (In)                                 CC-Marley                2nd Lt.            United States of America
  • id.Pubic (In)                                      Pubic                       Sgt. Major       New Zealand
  • ytkracker (In)                                   kr@cker                   Gunnery Sgt.   United States of America
  • ImposedThreat (In)                           ImposedThreat         Captain           United States of America
  • Miller555 (In)                                    Miller                       2nd Lt.            United States of America 
  • Darth_Fleder (In)                              Darth_Fleder            Lt. Colonel       United States of America
  • the_anemone (In)                             terrafirma                Lt. Colonel       United States of America
  • SilverShadow (In)                             DeathsTouch            1st Sgt.           United States of America
  • rawls (In)                                          rawls2                     1st Lt.             United States of America
Lib Team:Team Leader: The_ShipBuilderCommander: LtSerge
  • LtSerge (In)                                      Sergeriver              Captain           Argentina
  • Bertster7 (In)                                    Bertster7                1st Sgt.           United Kingdom
  • Spumantiii (In)                                  Spumantiii              Lt. Colonel       Canada
  • DoctaStrangelove (In)                  doctastrangelove1964   1st Sgt.           United States of America
  • cpt.fass (In)                                      cpt.fass1                1st Sgt.           United States of America
  • Easter1916 (In)                                 CameronPoe           1st Sgt.           Republic of Ireland
  • The_ShipBuilder (In)                          The_ShipBuilder      Gunnery Sgt.   United States of America
  • Bubbalo (In)                                      Bubbalo                 1st Sgt.           Australia
  • MAJOR.PAIN (In)                               Sacula                    Private            Sweden
  • mofo65 (In)                                       mofo65                  Lt. Colonel       United States of America
  • Primacord (In)                                  Primacord               Lt. Colonel       Canada
  • [F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi (In)             [F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi  Captain            Sweden
  • p581 (In)                                         p581                       2nd Lt.             United States of America
  • ironchef1 (In)                                   Ironchef                 Gunnery Sgt.     United States of America
  • ougat (In)                                         Oug                       1st Sgt.            Greece
  • UnOriginalNuttah (In)                        UnOriginalNuttah      2nd Lt.             UK

Rules:
-Start: GMT 15:00.  Remember we must connect half an hour earlier.
-Everyone must be connected GMT 14:30 with your team tag [Con] and [Lib].
-The round doesn't start until both team leaders confirm their teams are ready.
-Nobody leaves the game until we finish the map rotation.
-The victory will be for the team with more wins.  In case of tie in 3, the ticket difference will decide the winer.

Last edited by sergeriver (2006-10-21 06:38:25)

CC-Marley
+407|6879
How are we gonna record this? AFK running Fraps? One on each? BattleRecorder? I want it recorded...
vedds
+52|6805|Christchurch New Zealand
please tell me there will be battle recorder
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6808|Argentina
Ask Kmarion.  I don't think you'll want to watch it.
vedds
Mate, the whipping you are going to get at my hands will make the All-Blacks Vs Pumas look like children in a playground!
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6808|Argentina

vedds wrote:

Mate, the whipping you are going to get at my hands will make the All-Blacks Vs Pumas look like children in a playground!
At least we can play rugby, what about kiwi football?
vedds
sorry - I dont quite get that?
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6808|Argentina

vedds wrote:

Yeah, you kick our asses in rugby, I think you are the best rugby team in the world, but what about football soccer, we are one of the top 5 teams in the world, and in rugby we are 6th.  We kicked your asses in the Basket Worl Cup this year too.
vedds

sergeriver wrote:

vedds wrote:

Yeah, you kick our asses in rugby, I think you are the best rugby team in the world, but what about football soccer, we are one of the top 5 teams in the world, and in rugby we are 6th.  We kicked your asses in the Basket Worl Cup this year too.
How quaint, You actually think anybody in NZ cares about soccer or basketball? Na I think you guys ran us close last time we played footy...

But not tonight, we are going to be all over you stinking libs like a fat kid on cake.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6808|Argentina

vedds wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

vedds wrote:

How quaint, You actually think anybody in NZ cares about soccer or basketball? Na I think you guys ran us close last time we played footy...

But not tonight, we are going to be all over you stinking libs like a fat kid on cake.
I'll save some C4 for you m8.
GeneralDodo
+5|6746
I wouldn't be surprised if the libs ask for a rematch (recount lol).
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6808|Argentina

GeneralDodo wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if the libs ask for a rematch (recount lol).
If cons play fair that won't be necessary. (cheat lol).
GeneralDodo
+5|6746
nah, they wont cheat. the libs will accuse them of cheating, no doubt about that lol. and all the libs will play as support because his helmet has a peace sign lol
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6814|d
OK i am out, really sry everyone. I thought i would need to give a final confirmation, and from that i would sort my shit out.

Really sorry everyone, hope everything works out.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6808|Argentina
Pekkaa if you read this contct me asap.  Add me to the msn.
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6746|NJ
wtf I keep on getting kicked am I the only one?
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6570|Πάϊ
no. I can't connect

wft's up? we gonna play or what

Last edited by oug (2006-10-21 07:53:36)

ƒ³
CameronPoe
+2,925|6606
Same here. Can't connect.
CC-Marley
+407|6879
Having server difficulties. Restarting server now.
Please stand by!

Last edited by CC-Marley (2006-10-21 07:55:45)

cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6746|NJ
Alright I think there making some server changes then cause I was on about 20 mins ago
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6570|Πάϊ
say when
ƒ³
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6600|Southeastern USA
restarting the machine altogether, TS may go down as well

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard