oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6579|Πάϊ

kr@cker wrote:

fuck, fuck fuck, i'm getting frame jump looking lag in combination with "there is a problem with your connection"
that's why i split early last time, i couldn't take it any more after a while...

look i'm gonna try sth today... if it works im in
ƒ³
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6817|Argentina

ATG wrote:

I think we should agree to nix teamspeak.
Its chaos, and if you have something important to say, type it.
See you Sat.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6817|Argentina

mofo65 wrote:

Hey guys looking foward to the match, thanks for having me on your team Serge.  If it's ok with every1 else I do know a teamspeak server the libs can use. Let me know.
Thanks for your offer man, talk with The_Shipbuilder.  I personally hate teamspeak, it's really annoying.
Colfax
PR Only
+70|6703|United States - Illinois
Any clan will tell you that using an outside voice server makes a huge difference.  The chaos is created by those whose don't know when to shut up fix that issue and everything is fine.  Cons need to be on the TS server.

Last edited by Colfax (2006-10-19 05:52:43)

The_Shipbuilder
Stay the corpse
+261|6560|Los Angeles
The liberals need one last player since oug can't do it. Anyone interested please send me a PM.

Edit: now that I look at the first page it looks like pekka gets right to first refusal. but it would still be good to have backups in case of an emergency. if anyone is interested to be a reserve, please send me a PM to confirm that you'll be available 1/2 hour before the match starts, and also send me your email address and your MSN or Yahoo messenger ID so we can get in touch with you before the match starts.

Last edited by The_Shipbuilder (2006-10-19 10:34:44)

kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6609|Southeastern USA

oug wrote:

kr@cker wrote:

fuck, fuck fuck, i'm getting frame jump looking lag in combination with "there is a problem with your connection"
that's why i split early last time, i couldn't take it any more after a while...

look i'm gonna try sth today... if it works im in
i didn't get 1.4 til last week, and hadn't ever had probs on the server before, and it followed me through all the servers i tried, i dunno what im gonna do about it
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6817|Argentina

The_Shipbuilder wrote:

The liberals need one last player since oug can't do it. Anyone interested please send me a PM.

Edit: now that I look at the first page it looks like pekka gets right to first refusal. but it would still be good to have backups in case of an emergency. if anyone is interested to be a reserve, please send me a PM to confirm that you'll be available 1/2 hour before the match starts, and also send me your email address and your MSN or Yahoo messenger ID so we can get in touch with you before the match starts.
Pekkaa is listed.
The_Shipbuilder
Stay the corpse
+261|6560|Los Angeles

Spearhead wrote:

Sergeriver, I can make it.  Sorry for the confusion. 

My PM isn't working
can you still send PMs? if so pls send me your email address.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6817|Argentina

The_Shipbuilder wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

My PM isn't working
We got our Marine too.  Gunslinger will play for the libs.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6817|Argentina
I need all the people (In) not to cancel because we are counting with all of you.

Last edited by sergeriver (2006-10-19 17:00:59)

The_Shipbuilder
Stay the corpse
+261|6560|Los Angeles

sergeriver wrote:

The_Shipbuilder wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

My PM isn't working
Seriously?
[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi
Why walk when you can dance?
+77|6647|sWEEDen
If there is a need for a liberal swedish capitan (in case of someone doesn´t show up) send me a xfire msg...i´ve been reading many of your guys posts and you seem like nice guys....nice enough for kicking your asses )))
The_Shipbuilder
Stay the corpse
+261|6560|Los Angeles

[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi wrote:

If there is a need for a liberal swedish capitan (in case of someone doesn´t show up) send me a xfire msg...i´ve been reading many of your guys posts and you seem like nice guys....nice enough for kicking your asses )))
Thanks King.

Actually, anyone reading this who is interested in playing on the lib team, please PM me your email address and MSN/Yahoo messenger ID.

The team of 16 has not given final confirmation, and I'm sure there will be some people who go out drinking or have some other excuse not to show up and I want to be sure we're going to field a team of 16.

All those who think Bush is a moron are welcome.
mofo65
+6|6691|Valrico, FL USA

The_Shipbuilder wrote:

Thanks King.

Actually, anyone reading this who is interested in playing on the lib team, please PM me your email address and MSN/Yahoo messenger ID.

The team of 16 has not given final confirmation, and I'm sure there will be some people who go out drinking or have some other excuse not to show up and I want to be sure we're going to field a team of 16.

I'm in, my wife and child are even leaving for the day so they don't have to listen to me rant like a madman  the whole time..
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6703

The_Shipbuilder wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

The_Shipbuilder wrote:

Seriously?
first team to offer, i joined
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6817|Argentina

The_Shipbuilder wrote:

Thanks King.

I received confirmation from all the people in the list.  Who is not going to make it?  It's easier to organize the Superbowl.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6817|Argentina

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

The_Shipbuilder wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Seriously?
first team to offer, i joined
Dude, read the first post in the thread to know the server and the time.  Anyway, it's tomorrow at 15 GMT.  Be there half an hour earlier.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
my lag issues seem to be resolved, i was smoking last night, hopefully it will last, and I'll bat for either team that's short if need be, rather I'll earn purple hearts for whoever's short, hope it don't screw up again, may have been the weather, our cable boxes are on top of our building, which is on top of a huge hill, making it the highest point in the city, wind/rain can screw with it sometimes
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
dammit, i just realized it's going to be too early in the day for me to drink, have to wait 2 hours into it, of course, it's always after noon somewhere
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6755|NJ
Yeah last night I was playing Road and I rocked 18 kills and 3 deaths I'm so ready for this..
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
wait a minute, you mean there aren't any pussy rules? no cussing? no attacking uncaps? (complete bullshit) too good to be true, who's going to break my heart and tell me otherwise? don't worry, i'm not going to come off spewing profanities like a sailor, but don't be surprised if you see words and phrases like "panty pudding" or "trout sniffer" pop up
cpt.fass1
+329|6755|NJ
OH I have to leave around 1:30 EST for about 30 mins to an hour but I will be back is that going to be a problem?
CC-Marley
+407|6888

cpt.fass1 wrote:

OH I have to leave around 1:30 EST for about 30 mins to an hour but I will be back is that going to be a problem?
YESIT IS!!!!........ 'cause I won't get to kill you for awhile! HEHEE anyway that kinda is a bummer for you libs. Man Down! Man Down!
cpt.fass1
+329|6755|NJ
I'll get a sub(my roommate for that time) if he's around
[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi
Why walk when you can dance?
+77|6647|sWEEDen
sweet server ping of 105 from sweden.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard