sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6749|Argentina
Neo-Conservative Zionazis v Filthy Commy Tree-Huggers Rematch

First of all, thanks to CameronPoe for the idea (although you left the match early dude) and to Kmarion for the organization and the server of the first battle.
Let's not start a discussion about the first match.  Let's use it as experience for the future in order to organize the next one in a much better way.  I had a lot of fun playing that match anyway.

These are the date, time and map rotation.  You must be connected at GMT 14:30, and the match will begin at GMT 15:00.

Date: Saturday the 21st of October.
Time: GMT 15:00. 8am, Los Angeles; 9am, Denver; 10am, Chicago; 11am, New York; 12pm, Buenos Aires; 4pm, Dublin; 5pm, Berlin; 5pm, Gaza City; 7pm, Moscow; 11pm, Beijing; 1am, Sydney; 3am, Wellington.
Server: US Server 216.32.73.163 (courtesy of Kmarion, karma for him, thanks Kmarion)
Number of Players: 16 vs. 16
Map Size: 64
Map Rotation: Road to Jalalabad, Sharqi, Mashtuur City.

Teams:

Con Team:

Team Leader: Colfax
Commander: Darth_Fleder
  • -OE-StormSurge (In)                          Kmarion                  1st Lt.             United States of America
  • Colfax (In)                                        Colfax                     1st Sgt.           United States of America
  • yerded (In)                                       ATG                        Gunnery Sgt.    United States of America
  • InfectiousShadow (In)                        InfectiousShadow     Gunnery Sgt.   United States of America
  • MasterNe0 (In)                                  MasterNe0                Captain           United States of America
  • c0mplex1ty (In)                                 c0mplex1ty              1st Sgt.           United States of America 
  • vedds (In)                                         vedds                      1st Sgt.           New Zealand 
  • CC-Marley (In)                                 CC-Marley                2nd Lt.            United States of America
  • id.Pubic (In)                                      Pubic                       Sgt. Major       New Zealand
  • ytkracker (In)                                   kr@cker                   Gunnery Sgt.   United States of America
  • ImposedThreat (In)                           ImposedThreat         Captain           United States of America
  • Miller555 (In)                                    Miller                       2nd Lt.            United States of America 
  • Darth_Fleder (In)                              Darth_Fleder            Lt. Colonel       United States of America
  • the_anemone (In)                             terrafirma                Lt. Colonel       United States of America
  • SilverShadow (In)                             DeathsTouch            1st Sgt.           United States of America
  • rawls (In)                                          rawls2                     1st Lt.             United States of America
  • Lowing (Out)                                     Lowing                     2nd Lt.            United States of America
  • CaptainFoleyCoD (Out)                      Capt. Floey              Colonel           United States of America
  • LtGordon (Out)                                  unnamednewbie13    Sgt. Major       United States of America
  • cyborg_ninja-117 (Out)                      cyborg_ninja-117     Captain           Taiwan
  • |ZPG|-=M1Lightning=- (Out)              M1-Lightning             1st Sgt.           United States of America
  • T0Rr3Nt (Out)                                    T0Rr3Nt                   Major              United States of America
TO ALL [CON]s ON THE LIST AND BACK UPS (16+)You must go to http://oe-hq.com/neocon/ and go to the Contact Information thread.Read the thread and do what it tells you to do.  All people in the top 16 of the list must go there and follow the instructions or you will LOSE your spot to a back up.Going to the website and reading the thread and following the instructions MUST be done by  October 11 (Next Wednesday).  The FINAL FINAL cut off will be on October 13 (next Friday 1 pm central) .  If you can do it by Wednesday it would be MUCH appreciated.  If you don’t have access go to the access thread and ask for access.This is more then enough time to do this so my apologies in advance to those who get cut.  If any do.Lib Team:Team Leader: The_ShipBuilderCommander: LtSerge
  • LtSerge (In)                                      Sergeriver              Captain           Argentina
  • Bertster7 (In)                                    Bertster7                1st Sgt.           United Kingdom
  • Spumantiii (In)                                  Spumantiii              Lt. Colonel       Canada
  • DoctaStrangelove (In)                  doctastrangelove1964   1st Sgt.           United States of America
  • cpt.fass (In)                                      cpt.fass1                1st Sgt.           United States of America
  • Easter1916 (In)                                 CameronPoe           1st Sgt.           Republic of Ireland
  • The_ShipBuilder (In)                         The_ShipBuilder      Gunnery Sgt.   United States of America
  • Bubbalo (In)                                      Bubbalo                 1st Sgt.           Australia
  • MAJOR.PAIN (In)                               Sacula                    Private            Sweden
  • mofo65 (In)                                       mofo65                  Lt. Colonel       United States of America
  • Primacord (In)                                  Primacord               Lt. Colonel       Canada
  • [F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi (In)             [F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi  Captain           Sweden
  • p581 (In)                                         p581                       2nd Lt.            United States of America
  • ironchef1 (In)                                   Ironchef                 Gunnery Sgt.    United States of America
  • UnOriginalNuttah (In)                        UnOriginalNuttah      2nd Lt.            UK
  • PekkaA (In)                                      PekkaA                  2nd Lt.             Finland
  • ougat (In)                                         Oug                       1st Sgt.           Greece
  • Havazn (Out)                                    Havazn                   Lt.Colonel        Canada
  • Jainus (Out)                                       Jainus                    1st Sgt.           UK
  • [WU]KEN-JENNINGS (Out)                   KEN-JENNINGS       Captain           United States of America
  • $umfug_dub$hed (Out)                      spastic bullet           1st Sgt.           Canada
  • LogicalMayhem (Out)                         jonsimon                1st Sgt.           United States of America
  • JimmyBotswana (Out)                        JimmyBotswana      1st Sgt.           Canada
  • 4x3 (Out)                                          mafia996630           1st Lt.             UK
  • Spearhead*91 (Out))                         Spearhead              1st Sgt.           United States of America
  • ShadowDogPound (Out)                     GunSlinger OIF II    1st Sgt.            United States of America

To all Libs, send me a PM saying yes or no for Saturday 21st 15:00 GMT.  That date and time were set in a voting.  I'll be adding (In) and (Out) next to your names.  Once you say yes be there between 14:00 and 14:30 GMT, time limit for joining in.

Rules:
-Start: GMT 15:00.  Remember we must connect half an hour earlier.
-Everyone must be connected GMT 14:30 with your team tag [Con] and [Lib].
-The round doesn't start until both team leaders confirm their teams are ready.
-Nobody leaves the game until we finish the map rotation.
-The victory will be for the team with more wins.  In case of tie in 3, the ticket difference will decide the winer.

Last edited by sergeriver (2006-10-21 06:03:42)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6592|132 and Bush

I think 5 maps is too long for most.. just my opinion. 2 out of 3 would probably be best and we could play again if we wanted to. I think a 10 v 10 would be good or even a 12 v 12 .It's just hard to coordinate alot of people from all over the world to the same date and times.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6749|Argentina

Kmarion wrote:

I think 5 maps is too long for most.. just my opinion. 2 out of 3 would probably be best and we could play again if we wanted to. I think a 10 v 10 would be good or even a 12 v 12 .It's just hard to coordinate alot of people from all over the world to the same date and times.
Ok, but it has to be 3 or 5 not 4 like the last time.  12 v 12 sounds good too.  With 12 you have commander and you can form 2 or 3 squads.  I think the server in US is the best for the ping times, since most of the players are American, and for those of we who aren't the ping time is Ok.
Colfax
PR Only
+70|6635|United States - Illinois
If we can we shold do 16 v16.  On a 32 person server.  i think if we have enough time we can get 16. And yes no songhua.
Less maps to play would be better so we are not taking up so much time. 

I'm in no matter as long as i have advance notice on time and date.

So if theres a list add me to it.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6521|Global Command
[con]yerded

I vote no teamspeak.
We communicate as we do here.
I prefer no helo/air maps.
The timeframe sounds good.
A sat evening would be ideal, say 9 pm pacific time, but thats just me.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6573|SE London

Sounds good. I'm in, if I'm around.

[Lib]Bertster7
Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6674|Canada
I'm in
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6423|Washington State, USA
Ill do it just do it on a weekend because i have many things that occupy me on the weekday
[con] InfectiousShadow oh and you can put me as a gunnery SGT since im going to be one very soon like today
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6676|United States of America
I've brought it up, that it is "Commie"! Too bad I can't kill those players who are thousands of miles away so I could only shoot up the hippies within North America.
MasterNe0
+1|6575|New York City
please add me to the con team.

[Con]MasterNe0            MasterNe0, Captain. [United States]
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6643|USA
sign me up for Cons please...
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6681|Tampa Bay Florida
[Lib]Spearhead*91

Are we talking about a rematch in the near future (1-2 weeks) or in just in the plain future (2-4 weeks) or in the long-term future (4 weeks +)

Last edited by Spearhead (2006-09-22 20:40:43)

Capt. Foley
+155|6579|Allentown, PA, USA
Put me on the list, hopefully Ill have my new computer by then this time.
c0mplex1ty
Too X-Core
+100|6552|laguna beach, ca
me is in if i can.  i have a 2v2 chopper match on saturday but i should be able to squeeze in some pwning.

cons ftw
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6749|Argentina
DesertFox423 are you in?
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6511|Πάϊ
I'm in!!!  [Lib] ougat  1st sgt

A few suggestions if I may. If we could find a better server this time that'be great for us outside the US. Last time my ping was so high I couldn't play and that's why I split early... I noticed the same thing happened with Wasder and a few guys from down under. I don't know if its possible to find a better server that suits us all but its worth a look.
Also I agree with sergeriver, mec maps are best.
ƒ³
jonsimon
+224|6487
Sign me up Libs assuming I'll have a new graphic card by the time this gets together.
vedds
+52|6746|Christchurch New Zealand
vedds con 1st sgt NZ.

I should be avaliable this time.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6708
I've been dead for the week. Rematch next weekend

Btw, I'm on the Con team
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6723|Peoria, Illinois
[con]M1-Lightning
CC-Marley
+407|6820
I'm back in for the Rematch! Hopefully someone can record this!
[Con]CC-Marley The 30 th is bad for me.  I'm putting on a Bachelor party. Maybe in two weeks?

Last edited by CC-Marley (2006-09-23 12:15:31)

Colfax
PR Only
+70|6635|United States - Illinois
We need GUARANTEES!!!!!!!!  here.  Once the day and time is set you have to be a guarantee or you can't play.  We had to many people not show up last time to be fooling around.  So be serious about signing up.

p.s. I am a 1st Sgt

Cons get signed up here.  You are cleared by Kmarion before getting access.

http://oe-hq.com/neocon/index.php

If your not signed up and posting we assume your not going to play.

Last edited by Colfax (2006-09-23 12:21:32)

sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6749|Argentina
Once both teams are completed, then we'll vote for the date and time and the maps.  This is not gonna happen next week so be cool.  As Colfax said We need guarantees.  It's not a match if a team has 3 people and the other 9 (2nd Sharqi).
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6521|Global Command
I promise to be there.

aint missing another chance to wax that silly kiwi bubbalo
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6755|d
[LIB] 4x3 .

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard