Paper Is My Hobbyhorse
+1|6806

Maj.Do wrote:

WKL might be 2nd to get 2lt now . sucksi want to see broggi get it
Me too...
Dirrty_Bird
Dirtier than thou
+5|6739|Vermont
I want to see all of those people get a life and stop playing this game for 5 hours a day.  Sheesh.  That MaxPower guy plays 11 hours a day.  How does he do that?  I'm seriously baffled.
KX500Racer
+4|6842
I find it hard to believe they are one person.  Most likely a couple different people playing on the same computer in a dorm?  No way in hell someone can play that much everyday!  I don't even think my kid could do it if I let him!!!  Impossible.
Dirrty_Bird
Dirtier than thou
+5|6739|Vermont
hmmmmm.  I had actually never thought of that possibility before somehow but it definitely sounds likely.  I was thinking maybe he was a 12 year old so he never got any homework to speak of and then stayed up in his room until the wee hours of the morning playing.  Talk about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.

Last edited by BiRdMaN829 (2005-11-13 21:19:56)

Maj.Do
+85|6750|good old CA
maybe it could be tons of different people playin
Dirrty_Bird
Dirtier than thou
+5|6739|Vermont
I don't want you to feel like you should actually read the first 5 posts in the thread before you post (note heavy sarcasm), but I believe that is exactly what KX500Racer said.
jacob_6
+0|6742
poor broggi wot a shame from gaikiwarrior . its only no life geeks who spend theirs lives at the keyboard who get that much and you lot think theyre fricken heroes . Blazin uk is probably ceo of EA or somthing thats how he gets his hours go to work and play bf2 all day .i do about 8 - 10 hrs a week and im happy with that bye from gaikiwarrior
C.Keen
Aliens Ate My Babysitter
+0|6808|UK
Who's sadder, the people who spend most their days playing BF2, or those people who spend most their days talking about the people who spend most their days playing BF2. These guys are just people like you and me who happen to play a lot of Battlefield, quit yapping about them all the god damned time already.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6840|Cologne, Germany

C.Keen wrote:

Who's sadder, the people who spend most their days playing BF2, or those people who spend most their days talking about the people who spend most their days playing BF2. These guys are just people like you and me who happen to play a lot of Battlefield, quit yapping about them all the god damned time already.
we might want to expand our "no posts about blaZin.UK policy" to a "no posts about anybody in the top 10 policy"..

I agree with Keen. They do their thing, I do mine. Why should I care how they play ?
elbowdeeplove
BWNED!!!
+0|6780|Texas
They could at least take time to stop and masturbate though.  Its not healthy just using your internet connection to play games.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6840|Cologne, Germany

maybe the have G/F or wifes..?
elbowdeeplove
BWNED!!!
+0|6780|Texas
Do you really think a woman would let them play so much?
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6836|Finland
Oh ffs thats one more topic about the top players... WHO GIVES A **** ABOUT THEM ANYWAY???
SteikeTa
+153|6746|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
elbowdeeplove: They could at least take time to stop and masturbate though.  Its not healthy just using your internet connection to play games.

Hehehehe...... never thought anyone would say something like that! Hehehe, good one!! Sounds like my kind of humor. Damn
pfcilng
+0|6765|Northern Illinois University

Maj.Do wrote:

maybe it could be tons of different people playin
Could be possible, a friend of mine works at a firehouse.  The entire firehouse shares one account of Unreal Tournament.
Kniero
Banned
+1|6744|AZ
I like Anubis and want him to be first (though I base this decision solely on the fact that I like all of his medals, badges, ribbons, and K/D ratio [as well as is SPM]).

(P.S. Funny thing is, I go into his Battlefield 2 Stats menu in order to check requirements for Expert materials and the like. It loads so much more faster in that set-up, and he practically has all the ones I'm going to eventually aim for, so...meh )

Last edited by Kniero (2005-11-14 17:33:24)

LeGrandAssidomaen
Paper Is My Hobbyhorse
+1|6806
Hmm...some of you are probably right, I'm pretty shure most of the top 20 players share their accounts. But that's ok I think, makes me think of them as less weired people...
ruze
+0|6772
Anubis sucks..bad player...stats whore with tank, respawn killing @ karkand, furthermore, really bad langage etc. It's a pity to have him at 2nd rank. Really.
ruze
+0|6772
And d4rkph03n1x u're funny ^^ 50 hours for 3.000 points and talking like an oldschool :x
Maj.Do
+85|6750|good old CA
damn hes got the rank now
BlueScreen
I am the pwnage! Bitches!
+5|6737|Finland
Well well.. What would I say. Firstly, that 11 hrs/day isn't impossible, sure it's damn much and every day but still it ain't impossible. Sure it's possible (and maybe more than possible) that there's more than 1 guy playing with 1 accoung, but it can be only 1 guy too. When I wasn't in school or working I played something like 10-15 hrs EVERY DAY in 3 month (sure there was some days when I wasn't playin at all but I don't inlcude those). So maybe guys like Sgt_MaxPower don't have work or school and he/she are living with his/her parents and then he/she can play that damn much in every day. Now got a job and I'm still playing like 5-10 hrs in almost every day but there's some times when I don't play at all like in week. I agree that it's not healthy to play that much but that's not my business... If they want play that much and they have nothing else to do (as I don't ) and they also want to be the best, let them play then, it's not our problem and EA love them

Last edited by BlueScreen (2005-11-14 19:31:58)

Dirrty_Bird
Dirtier than thou
+5|6739|Vermont

d4rkph03n1x wrote:

11 hours a day? Jeez, thats not much mate. 5 hours a day isnt even that much. I think all the people who flamed BlaZin.Uk and such are just jealous.. Why play a game if not to have fun and be the best? If i could, and I cant, I would spend 10-12 hours a day maybe 4 or 5 days a week playing BF2, but thats just me.
I'm very sorry to hear that.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6773|Noizyland

It pisses me off that these guys can add my score to their already inflated scores in less than a week. I've spent months on my score, and they can achieve it in a couple of days!
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
slidero

C.Keen wrote:

Probably the people that spend most of their days playing bf2

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard