RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6580|Area 51
This is more like a fuck you moment but hell: This is what happened to me this afternoon:
Jalalabad, I was sniping and just to check my rear I turn around and see this special ops with his knive coming for me..well me being a big sport draw my knive, he misses me with his knives and quickly drawes his AK-47u and makes Swiss cheese out of me..luckely for me a medic comes around, shoots him and revives me.. I was like WTF!!!! STUPID NOOB!!! YOU WANT A KNIVE FIGHT AND THEN YOU SHOOT ME, so I teabagged him
explosivo
Banned
+262|6658

Baron_von_Kondas wrote:

F.ex. your in a tank battling another tank, and as soon as your opponent has fired the main shell he starts shooting at you with the machinegun??? WHY????
Why not?
Phatso
The Moisture
+49|6710|South Africa

stryyker wrote:

why people are so fucking scared when you try and knife fight them
QFT
Des.Kmal
+917|6633|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

BMW330i wrote:

http://shestoobeautiful.ytmnd.com/
i dont get it
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
explosivo
Banned
+262|6658

stryyker wrote:

why people are so fucking scared when you try and knife fight them
if i saw you pulling out your knife and running at me i aint gony pull my knife out when i can just g3 you in the face

no because i'm scared, because your daft
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6659|Ohio
laxatives
Sinn_Ah_Taggh
+15|6436|Norway
the thing that makes me go hmmmm is when im a gunner in the attack heli and the pilot thinks that super-low-level flying is the way to go. sure its fancy and looks cool on fraps,but why have a gunner then?? i cant shot what i cant se now,can i?
Entertayner
+826|6585

Madmax018 wrote:

when i'm driving an apc or tank and someone in a spot i cant notice  easily starts shooting at me with their gun or car gun....making me notice them and kill their ass. why would u attract attention? and no a car cannot take down a tank jeeeez...
Don't lie.
Chillin&killin
+27|6689|Manchester,England

Madmax018 wrote:

when i'm driving an apc or tank and someone in a spot i cant notice  easily starts shooting at me with their gun or car gun....making me notice them and kill their ass. why would u attract attention? and no a car cannot take down a tank jeeeez...
yea they can...hmmv with tow on sf

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard