Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6871
Am I the only one who thinks The BF series is borderline unplayable on a Saturday.

Pray for a School night I allways End up thinking.

Vehicle Mines and Claymores are Unusable. Squads never form. And if I go sniper it seems people want to hang around and cuddle me.

One guy would crawl up and put his face right in my Claymore as I set it. Three or 4 times this happend.
It made me wish I was stoned. It would have seemed funny then maybe.

I never Tk'd intentionally I dont consider myself a good player, I try and support my team. But as Commander I wanted to Call Arty on my Own Helio pad as there where 12 to 17 guys Bunny hopping and Dancing on it. I mean It Really crossed my mind.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6781|The United Center
haha, i love dancing when im waiting for a tank, apc, plane, or heli.  i wont do it for more than a minute or so...but say i was in the tank, got asploded, then respaned near where the tank spawn is...ill wait for it to come back.  dancing just passes the time.
oberst_enzian
+234|6777|melb.au

Horseman 77 wrote:

Am I the only one who thinks The BF series is borderline unplayable on a Saturday.
Pray for a School night I allways End up thinking.
I'm totally with you on that!! I always play when I get home from work or before bed, and just give up on it on the weekends + go and spend some time outside instead... On the weekends, I could let my cat run up and down my keyboard and he would still be more of a team-player/non tk'er than about 70% of the fools you see running around!
RasorX
+17|6777|Indianapolis
Ugh, Weekend Warriors are the worst.  Not only do they not know how to play effectively, but most of them are high pingers too(odd how this is true) and just lag all the servers.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6848
I only play on weekends... not by choice (cant get DSL)
Figure
+0|6774|NC
ya i play on weeknights also...plus i lag on weekends when i play weeknights its nice and fun
PoD_Mabey
+0|6773
well im 15 and i play any night i want, my ping CAN b high (its really random):s BUT UNLIKE OUTHER NOOBS i can play, i work well as a team, i form squads and i help any1 i can . so u really shouldnt b sayin this bout every1 just some.
NiMhurchu
Suicide Operations
+13|6882|Germany

RasorX wrote:

... but most of them are high pingers too(odd how this is true) and just lag all the servers.
Well, Chuy will slap you for that.
They don't.
There is an extra thread about this topic, IIRC.

Last edited by NiMhurchu (2005-11-15 03:22:51)

Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6848
Client performance doesnt affect server performance. If anything, they're causing the least lag because they're using the least bandwith.
unforgiven5150
+0|6813|Phoenix, AZ
I can only get time to play on weekends what with work and wife during the week. But yes, I find it "child overrun" most of the time on the weekends. A few of the times I have been on vacation or home sick and played during the day it was about the same. They ought to have age limit servers.

And if you just got insulted or offended by my comments, you are the type of people we are talking about. We all know there are mature kids and immature adults, so no need to get into that arguement. I know it has been mentioned before, but when I hear some pimple faced kid whine over a mic or worse yet, try to talk tough even though his voice gives away he is 13, it make me cringe. Cringe and then generally log off that server.
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6805|Atlanta, GA USA
I generally only play from ~11PM - 1AM, so don't generally have a problem.  That's the only way I could balance "quality time" with the wife and kid with BF2.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard