{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6720|In You Endo- Stoke
I got cus my friends were playing it,and i took upon myself to catch them up.They were gunnery sargeants at the time and i caught them up and overtook them.

Plus i had played CS and wanted a bit more variety with classes and weopons/unlocks.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6697|Brisbane, Australia

I bought it because it was Modern Combat

Fuck stats, they've corrupted me!
JaMDuDe
+69|6819

pure_beef_69 wrote:

So tell me fools, when you bought bf2 what did you want? why did you buy this game? Did you buy it so you could just shoot each other with guns on big maps that take ages to walk across? OR did you think HELL YEA JETS, HELIS, TANKS, JEEPS OMFG! If you wanted the second, why do you beg for infantry only, why do you complain that tanks kill you. WHYYYYYYYYY DAMN YOU WHY!
Im not a noob poser like almost everybody here. I played Battlefield 1942 and all the mods for 3 years and when i heard they were making a sequel i wanted it! pwn.
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6624|MANCHESTERRR

pure_beef_69 wrote:

So tell me fools, when you bought bf2 what did you want? why did you buy this game? Did you buy it so you could just shoot each other with guns on big maps that take ages to walk across? OR did you think HELL YEA JETS, HELIS, TANKS, JEEPS OMFG! If you wanted the second, why do you beg for infantry only, why do you complain that tanks kill you. WHYYYYYYYYY DAMN YOU WHY!
Dont reply, He's Special
yuckfou09
hide your terrorists ^,^
+94|6718|Ft. Drum, NY
i got it cause i heard chicks dig guys who sit at their pc's all day and scream and hit shit..........sarcasm.
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6834

pure_beef_69 wrote:

I bought it for the hovercraft

Here's a question back at you beefy, why do you begrudge people their IO?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard