{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6683|In You Endo- Stoke

Canadian_Sniper_X wrote:

I wish that map wasnt so underplayed...
Overplayed ? i avoid that map like the plague.

Nice vid,like the music but lacked any great action.Made me more sad and want to go have a cup of tea with the enemy than fight em.
simmy.uk
+117|6442
Thanks.

Songhua is definitly an underplayed map. I know of few servers in the UK that still run it.

I really wanted to make a video on songhua stalemate with the doors song. I know it could have been better, but having everything slow motion was what I wanted. I think having an action packed movie wouldn't have gone well with the doors song.

Right now I'm using fraps and windows movie making to make videos. Windows movie maker is pretty basic compared to some of the software other people use. I find battle recorder isn't the most user friendly piece of software in the world, especially if you want tags and text removed.

thanks everyone for viewing my videio
MastersMom
YOUR mom goes to college
+61|6659
I liked the part where the jet did that inverted barrel roll under the bridge and then pulled the reverse loop and took out the apc with mg only.  That was totally sweet!

Seriously, good vid...reminded me of Apocalypse Now only computer animated, no plot, and much shorter.  But had a similar overall feeling.  +1 for originality...compared to most other bf2 vids.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6657

Superior Mind wrote:

simmy.uk wrote:

It's hard to make a proper movie with the current software available.
Are you serious? It's called Final Cut Pro, some people edit full length films on it...
hmm, my hand just seemed to have slipped and gone to isohunt.com, searched for a torrent of said program, and started downloading it. How silly.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
simmy.uk
+117|6442
hhhmm..right ok then
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6546|Winterpeg, Canada
+1 for a video that shows something different.
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6507|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1

Awsome video man well done
^AgentHawk
Clear! You're good to go!
+17|6490|"Near Det.", MI
Nice, very good. I like the musice for it...it fits nicely. If I can +1 you in the same 24 hours, then I would so wait another 23 hours and 53 min. for more karma :p
Crazyfool_OA
+12|6767|Gloucester - UK
I instantly thought of apoc. now too. Made me want to watch the damn dvd again now, but I dont think the neighbours would approve of my home cinmea blairing out at gone 1 in the morning :-p

Nice vid dude
simmy.uk
+117|6442
Ok, thanks for all the feedback and cheers for watching my video.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard