ncc6206
=BIG= BAD AND UGLY
+36|6479
Does anybody have any idea why POE does not come out with any single player maps?  I like the online versions but I could use the practice on a single player field. 
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6706|Antarctica
Because navmeshing takes a LOOOOONG time and if they changed/modified the maps in a later release they would have to do it all over again.
Cold Fussion
72% alcohol
+63|6668|Sydney, Australia

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

Because navmeshing takes a LOOOOONG time and if they changed/modified the maps in a later release they would have to do it all over again.
You have no idea what your talking about. Just because new vecheiles are added doesn't mean the map needs to navmeshed.
ncc6206
=BIG= BAD AND UGLY
+36|6479
So no plans to have single player maps then?
Plisken
POE2 Addict For Life
+21|6584|Vic, Australia
They have planned single-player maps but they are releasing them later,[reason]Unknown[/reason]

Last edited by Plisken (2006-09-20 15:24:56)

liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6627|UK

Plisken wrote:

They have planned single-player maps but they are releasing them later,[reason]Unknown[/reason]
cool
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6751|Chicago.
Is it just me, or does that seem a little unusual?
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6460
how do i get this sh*t? the websitwe for poe is full for the downloads and i want this very much>_>...
eagles1106
+269|6584|Marlton, New Jersey.
Plisken
POE2 Addict For Life
+21|6584|Vic, Australia

eagles1106 wrote:

http://www.pointofexistence.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8561
You can get this or wait for the official singe-player release later.... or you can get both, whateva floats ur boat
eagles1106
+269|6584|Marlton, New Jersey.

Plisken wrote:

eagles1106 wrote:

http://www.pointofexistence.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8561
You can get this or wait for the official singe-player release later.... or you can get both, whateva floats ur boat
I know, Ive been following the mod since the Bf:v days
I know whats goin on...
Plisken
POE2 Addict For Life
+21|6584|Vic, Australia

eagles1106 wrote:

I know, Ive been following the mod since the Bf:v days
I know whats goin on...
I never got into BF:V, I played BF42:FH or DC till BF2 came out. So I only got into POE after POE2 came out.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6706|Antarctica

Cold Fussion wrote:

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

You have no idea what your talking about. Just because new vecheiles are added doesn't mean the map needs to navmeshed.
I said changed/modified.  As in, bug fixes (which has already happened) and modifications to the map, not vehicles.  I have pently of idea what I am talking about, having modded many of the SP levels and made my own maps.
ncc6206
=BIG= BAD AND UGLY
+36|6479
Has anyone seen the eggs they put in the game?

http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/1993/ncc6206by6.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard