pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6648
Well i cant really say that because at the moment my mouse only turns left because its crap (i have a ball mouse) but yes i do kick ass with the pkm even when my mouse is screwed. Ive finally picked up the gun again from a few patches ago and i still find that it is amazing. Just a small example the first round i picked it up i started with a 8-0 killing spree in the first 5 mins, untill i was artied. I then continued to kick ass with it.

The PKM is still one of the best guns.
explosivo
Banned
+262|6645
i think it sucks ass

it's as accurate as a boomerang
<^|0B1ackhawk0|^>
Banned
+79|6531|UK
Then how come when we kidnapped Inc|Loki you couldnt kill him with the pkm?
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6655
yay post deleted.

Let me rephrase

haha, support.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6692|Devon, England
i refuse to use the pkm
E|W4v0r
+8|6665|New York
I use it when Im not on MEC... RPK is the best imo
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6536|Valhalla
Good for you know you can start to use a real mans gun Like an M16 or equivalent
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6648

<^|0B1ackhawk0|^> wrote:

Then how come when we kidnapped Inc|Loki you couldnt kill him with the pkm?
I was not Accustomed to the PKM back then.  the PKM is not a close quarters weapon, its a medium to long range weapon, it has a slowish rate of fire and is incredibly inaccurate at rapid fire, then my graphics card is fkd, and so is my mouse. Hence my poor use of the PKM
TheGiantSE
+14|6473|Sweden
When I play Mec i always use the RPK.
But when I play US I use PKM. Do not like US standart.

PKM is really good at medium and long range. Sniping with the PKM is fun
birdman69
+11|6758|Toronto, Canada
I find the PKM to be very unpredictable at times.  Sometimes it's VERY inaccurate for me.  Even when prone.  Only when my network latency is good I get decent accuracy with the PKM.  On the other hand, when you do hit your target, it packs a powerful ass punch!
Entertayner
+826|6572

I am the l96 king, i just got a 1 kill streak.. Wake up beefy boy.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6711|Charlie One Alpha
Man, remember the days when the PKM was godlike?
hmm.. I do believe that line in my sig stems from those days... it's not really relevant anymore these days.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
SGT.Slayero
+98|6467|Life in a vacuum sucks
pkm whore!
DeadFin
Who are we to argue with Taller Ghost Walt?
+27|6665|Finland
rpk ftw..
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6567|England

Ive used the PKM once - and that was on Karkand a while ago (when 1.3 came out i think). I ended with 41/1 in the alley as MEC, didnt get artied OR naded once. Was nice

But, havent used it since then. I simply hate support.

Last edited by Snake (2006-09-19 10:02:20)

Master*
Banned
+416|6496|United States
no I am the master of support!
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6623|Gold coast, Aus.
support ftl
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6623|London, England
n00b t00b > PKM
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6658|The View From The Afternoon
I'd kick your ass in a PKM duel my friend. A 8 killstreak in the first 5 minutes is nothing. I just got a 19 killstreak with the PKM and my record, if I remember correctly is 38 with it. Once you learn to aim with it and fire single shots, nobody can take you on. And all the headshots...   I've also blown up some Vodniks with the PKM gaining multiple kills.
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6648

CruZ4dR wrote:

I'd kick your ass in a PKM duel my friend. A 8 killstreak in the first 5 minutes is nothing. I just got a 19 killstreak with the PKM and my record, if I remember correctly is 38 with it. Once you learn to aim with it and fire single shots, nobody can take you on. And all the headshots...   I've also blown up some Vodniks with the PKM gaining multiple kills.
i would be more than happy to duel with you
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6596|Iceland
im the MG36 master.
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6531|Belgium
PKM is a great gun indeed. Biggest damage for an automatic and excellent accuracy
Cubefreak666
I kill you in future, too
+34|6634|Germany

explosivo wrote:

it's as accurate as a boomerang
It hits twice?
BMW330i
Banned
+20|6465|Montreal, Canada
they nerfed the pkm a couple of patches ago.. ever since people have stopped using it in favor of the RPK and SAW.
jord
+2,382|6680|The North, beyond the wall.

loonitic wrote:

Good for you know you can start to use a real mans gun Like an M16 or equivalent
No thanks,i hate it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard