slash_clown
+9|6478|Australia

Ikarti wrote:

slash_clown wrote:

Ikarti wrote:

They'd take them from you at the airport.
Why would they do that?
It's customs regulations there. Can't bring a Bible into the country. I'm sure there's some exception for the American compounds, but generally, if you've got one in carry-on, you won't have it for long.
It is against the law there?

So is it against the law (and the beliefs of the citizens?) in those countries to have or show any tolerance to any other religion?

Would a citizen of one of these countries be breaking their laws if they were to be helping/working with/conversing with another person who, knowing beforehand, had different religious beliefs?

Would it also be against their laws to respect this other persons opinion? ( regardless of what the opinion was )

Muslims I have met have been nice though I have not discussed politics with them.
I am just trying to guage the tolerance and openness to discussion of the citizens/leaders/law enforcers of these countries.
Jusster
Pimpin aint Easy
+11|6488|H-Town

ATG wrote:

All I'm really saying is...we are at war. And the sooner people realize it and get comfortable with the idea of fighting it to win, the less time it will take.

I told my wife the day of 9-11 " Millions of Muslims are going to die before this is finished."
She said " We can't do that."
I told her to get used to the idea, or get used to wearing a burka.

I'm sorry to sound harsh.
We have people trained, capable and willing to fight this war, now lets let them do it!

Go ahead, call me uninformed or whatever.
We are at war .
That sounds more like a Bushism to me.  Our current administration is at "war" with an idea.  That is a war you can never win with an army.  The only thing we have created since 9/11 is MORE terrorist and the loss of our moral authority to the world.  Job well done.

I think we were absolutely correct to go into Afghanistan and attempt to destroy the terrorist cell that attacked us, but by widening this into what it is today was plain stupid.

We only have 2 choices now.........

1. Get out
2. Lose

Jusster
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6540|Global Command
Wrong.
Bomb them back to the stone age until they whisper to each other around their dung fueled fires; " We made a mistake with this whole Islam thing. Look, we are all dying."

Win.
shyuechou
+5|6650|Singapore

Bubbalo wrote:

It's funny that you talk about backlash, Lisik, when anyone who criticises Israel is called an anti-Semite.

Stratozyck, are you sure you actually read the Koran?  Most of what people believe is in the Koran actually comes from later religious documents which interpret and add to the Koran.
Urm, Muslims regard the Koran as unchanged. As the dictates of Allah.
Jusster
Pimpin aint Easy
+11|6488|H-Town
LOL........that will never happen and like I said.......you are fighting an idea we don't have enough bombs to stop that without taking oursevles out too

GL with that idea as I'm sure the missles will be flying right back at us from all our allies who would turn against us.

game - set - match

Jusster
ATG
Banned
With enough BS in Europe by the Muslims our " allies " will turn on the Muslims.
Muslims have no idea what horrors we can unleash on them, and Allah willing, they will smart up before it's too late.

(edit)http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=640093#p640093

Last edited by ATG (2006-09-19 19:01:45)

Jusster
Pimpin aint Easy
+11|6488|H-Town
Oh really?

Say good bye to your friend

Oh yeah, and don't forget the fallout to our dear Israeli friends.

Jusster

Last edited by Jusster (2006-09-19 19:22:56)

Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6720|Wilmington, DE, US
Just a wake up call for those of you surprised by the "No Bibles in Arabia" revelation. The rest of the world is not the United States. Whether you find this good or bad is up for debate.
ATG
Banned
Englands loss, not mine.
Dusk_X2
+6|6702|Kansas

BMW330i wrote:

These idiots need to get nuked. Seriously.

The other day I watched an Al-Qaeda video saying "the west is doomed"...

Uhm... did they forget who has enough nuclear weapons to wipe their ENTIRE population out?

I know that sounds lame... the whole nuke argument... but what the fuck are they talking about "we're doomed".
hey i was reading through this thread, got to you and karma'd u, liked the nuke comment... but now i realize your from Canada... i want my karma back... u aint got nukes... u got bacon
Jusster
Pimpin aint Easy
+11|6488|H-Town
The point is they don't conceder it a loss.

You tend to think that everyone thinks as you do.  The fact is your opinion is very limited even in our own country.  Therefor the likely hood of your previous post coming to a reality are nil.  The problem with your theory is that you can not fight an idea with an army.  There is no country to surrender to us once we drop bombs.  I also believe you seem to forget that there are over 1 billion Muslims on this earth and no matter how many bombs we drop we will never kill them all.  Not to mention the several million that reside within the United States.  Guess you better round them all up too, cause I can see the fighting in the streets already.  The Brits........same problem therefor there only option will be to attack us for so callously disturbing the balance of peace.  Hell, I'm sure China, Russia, and our neighbors from the north, good ole Canada would probably have a few bombs falling our way as well.

Apparently you have not thought this through

In fact in attempting to do so, we will only cause the rest of the world to turn against us (many have already done so), and in essence creating the fall of the United States.

You seem to have this we can fight the world mentality.  The fact of the matter is we can't.  We do not have the man power nor the will to do so.

Jusster
Dusk_X2
+6|6702|Kansas

CameronPoe wrote:

James-m wrote:

when you come to the mainland, if you say one word about islam, or make racial comments publicly, you will be arrested. these rag heads are taking away our so called freedom of speech. your just a muslim sympathiser! go to iraq or iran you piece of shit
Mainland? LOL. James-m - I'm from THE REPUBLIC OF IRELAND. WE BEAT YOU. GET OVER IT. My 'mainland' is good old Ireland thank you very much. I'd consider continental Europe more my mainland than Britain. You do realise we have NOTHING to do with the UK now, don't you?
ahh, now i see why you like the underdogs
ATG
Banned

Jusster wrote:

The point is they don't conceder it a loss.

You tend to think that everyone thinks as you do.  The fact is your opinion is very limited even in our own country.  Therefor the likely hood of your previous post coming to a reality are nil.  The problem with your theory is that you can not fight an idea with an army.  There is no country to surrender to us once we drop bombs.  I also believe you seem to forget that there are over 1 billion Muslims on this earth and no matter how many bombs we drop we will never kill them all.  Not to mention the several million that reside within the United States.  Guess you better round them all up too, cause I can see the fighting in the streets already.  The Brits........same problem therefor there only option will be to attack us for so callously disturbing the balance of peace.  Hell, I'm sure China, Russia, and our neighbors from the north, good ole Canada would probably have a few bombs falling our way as well.

Apparently you have not thought this through

In fact in attempting to do so, we will only cause the rest of the world to turn against us (many have already done so), and in essence creating the fall of the United States.

You seem to have this we can fight the world mentality.  The fact of the matter is we can't.  We do not have the man power nor the will to do so.

Jusster
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=640093#p640093
Jusster
Pimpin aint Easy
+11|6488|H-Town
I guess you must not have anything of importance to say in response.........

that figures LMAO

Jusster
ATG
Banned
No, I'm saying you underestimate Americas power.
You think we dont have the resources to fight?
Total cost of Iraq war so far estimated at 410 billion.
Read this
http://www.easybourse.com/Website/dynam … Rubrique=2
and tell me we dont have the resources.

As far as the will, you may have a point there as there are enough weak kneed liberals such as yourself that have no stomach for any kind of fight...except video games.
Dusk_X2
+6|6702|Kansas

Ikarti wrote:

slash_clown wrote:

Ikarti wrote:

They'd take them from you at the airport.
Why would they do that?
It's customs regulations there. Can't bring a Bible into the country. I'm sure there's some exception for the American compounds, but generally, if you've got one in carry-on, you won't have it for long.
CUSTOMS REGULATIONS INDEED!!!! See this post at Amnisty international to learn about the 'fine' for taking a bible to Saudi Arabia.... and don't start with me. Been there PSAB, Riahd, got the t-shirts! That whole region is the butthole of the planet!

http://www.amnesty.org/ailib/intcam/sau … es/dp.html
ATG
Banned
Nice link. Thank you.
Jusster
Pimpin aint Easy
+11|6488|H-Town

ATG wrote:

No, I'm saying you underestimate Americas power.
You think we dont have the resources to fight?
Total cost of Iraq war so far estimated at 410 billion.
Read this
http://www.easybourse.com/Website/dynam … Rubrique=2
and tell me we dont have the resources.

As far as the will, you may have a point there as there are enough weak kneed liberals such as yourself that have no stomach for any kind of fight...except video games.
And what does your link have to do with anything?  Has our National dept decreased that is increasingly owed to China?  Post a link that means something for once.  Not about money that is already spent.

Your answer is still NO...........we do not have the resources nor man power to fight a war of that magnitude.

As far as my will to fight.  I fight for what I believe is right.

edit: decided to remove my rant.........no need.  To sum it up, what are you doing to defend your beliefs besides sitting behind your pc claiming that your willing to do so?

Get out there soldier and fight for what you believe in.  The army is always looking for recruits.

Jusster

Last edited by Jusster (2006-09-19 21:09:51)

ATG
Banned
The link shows a one tax tax receipt of 85.8 billion. Meaning four weeks gross tax revenues pays for this whole war.

Not many who visit the links, even just one of the few I posted in the starting thread here, would say they don't make sense.

Care to get specific, or are you just generally bashing me?

I contacted the marines after 9-11 and I was outside the age limit.
Army would not promise me combat theatre deployment.
I have two kids a wife and my 8 employees depend on me.
I pay a fuck of a lot in taxes and therefor I have a right to voice my opinions anyway I see fit.

Rant all you want, isn't that the fucking point of a debate forum fer christsake?

Last edited by ATG (2006-09-19 21:24:27)

Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6720|Wilmington, DE, US
But the Saudi's are one of our "good" and "valuable" allies! Bush said so himself!

ATG wrote:

ATG wrote:

I contacted the marines after 9-11 and I was outside the age limit.
So you were a weak kneed coward like them untill 9/11? Why wait untill you're elderly to decide to serve your country ? Why question others "stomach" for a fight when you've never had one.

Smells like armchair quarterbacking
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6783|PNW

Shout about Jihad while wearing sunglasses and a Yankees cap. Brilliant.
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6742|Uhh... erm...
I have lost all respect for you, Alex. Do you really think war is the best solution? That war is the ONLY solution. Open your eyes to the world and the past. Christians have massacred hundreds upon thousands of Muslims, Jews, 'heretics' and 'witches' over the years. We didn't condemn your entire religion back then, even when the Crusades was sponsored by the government!

I'm a Muslim. I believe in Allah. Are you planning on dropping a bomb over my head and the heads of my family because I place my faith in a certain religion? Is a world without Islam your idea of a perfect world??? Will world peace be achieved once all Muslims are gone???

Islam acknowledges Christianity as a true religion, albeit a rather modified one. During the Dan Brown controversy, a group of Muslims were featured in my local newspaper saying that we should side with our Christian brothers! Every religion has radicals. Christianity has radicals. Islam has radicals. Even communism has radicals. Should an entire philosophy, an entire CIVILISATION die because of a few bad seeds?

Killing oneself is forbidden in Islam. Those who do are considered 'murtad', or deserters of Islam. Islam is a religion based on peace. We fought and fight only to defend our honor, family and religion. Radicals perpetrated 9/11, US fought back and caught non-radicals in the crossfire. We did as our religion preaches, and defended ourselves.
BVC
+325|6706
I hear the pope has apologised...why?  Its not like the west ever hears any apologies from Muslims...
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6774|d

Pubic wrote:

I hear the pope has apologised...why?  Its not like the west ever hears any apologies from Muslims...
which muslims are you talkin about ?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard