ATG
Banned
+5,233|6528|Global Command
https://img58.imageshack.us/img58/2489/protestva2.jpg
"apology is not enough!" The signs say.
We've all talked till the cows come about what we think about Muslims and Islam.

But what are they saying?

News and opinion from Muslims

numbered

[1] Amazing video.

[2] Editorial
[3] Iranian Leader Urges More Papal Protests
[4] Mujahideen's Army threatens Pope with suicide attack
[5] Their definition of Jihad
[6] Statement on Publishing Anti-Prophet Cartoons
[7] Now a War on 'Islamic Militants'
[8] No conscience for Israel
[9] Vatican archive to deny anti-semitism
[10] War everyday
Need more? http://www.google.com/search?hl=en& … spell=1...[/url]
[/list]

Know thy enemy.

https://img66.imageshack.us/img66/4887/sigcreation1ud8.jpg

Last edited by ATG (2006-09-18 21:50:01)

Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6561
A series of articles which urge protest (not violence), accuse the Western media of being biased against Muslims (contrary to your assertion that it's somehow in collusion with them), and implicitly criticises Al Qaeda.  Seriously, the only thing backing you up is that first video, and everyone knows that most religious leaders are first and foremost politicians.
Lisik
+74|6500|Israel
the main point in what just happens after pope's speech... WEST HAVE NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH WHEN IT COMES TO ISLAM!!! simple as that! so ask yourself what gonna be next? freedom of thinking?

take any country in the world where u got muslims communities and tell me if they follow the culture of that country! they do not give a shit to culture of the country they live in!

Last edited by Lisik (2006-09-18 22:49:14)

stratozyck
+35|6631
I love this... I really get the feeling that a lot of people are starting to understand Islam.  They have been at war with the nonbelievers since their inception and they will always be.  There are too many weirdos running around wanting to give into these nuts.  Antyime someone offends them, its DEATH.  I am actually a pretty liberal guy... not a Republican thats for sure.  I am tired of these nuts pushing the world around. 

MOD: removed - just grow up.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6561
It's funny that you talk about backlash, Lisik, when anyone who criticises Israel is called an anti-Semite.

Stratozyck, are you sure you actually read the Koran?  Most of what people believe is in the Koran actually comes from later religious documents which interpret and add to the Koran.
Lisik
+74|6500|Israel
its is funny when u calling most radical sheites organisation in lebanon(hezbollah) - freedom fighters!

Last edited by Lisik (2006-09-18 23:00:15)

doneyone
+30|6555|Holland Hardcore
Man you guys are reading my mind, the islam is a big problem. 6 years ago i thought only in holland then the rest of the world began to notice, USA denmark etc etc. These people come to a country as a guest and then they sit on their ass all day NOT working making (a lot of) babies and if that's not bad enough they spread hate and rape our women etc etc. Muslims are the cancer of the modern world.
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6730|Peoria, Illinois
Is it just me or do these idiots islamofascist not realize that most of the technology they use is made by western man? If they wanted to be truly pure at heart, they would put down those microphones and use only stuff made made Islamic followers like carpets and stuff.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6561
I've never called the Hizballah freedom fighters.  When they were created, they certainly were.  Now, they are not.  There are organisations within occupied Palestine that are freedom fighters, though.  Do you disagree with that?
d3v1ldr1v3r13
Satan's disciple on Earth.
+160|6685|Hell's prison
Let them fuck up hard-core enough, there will be no more muslims if they keep tangling with the west.  I say let them protest and talk, and let a few of those bastards step out of line, and they will be stomped.
Lisik
+74|6500|Israel
ofcose i disagree! all Palestinians "freedom fighters" suicide for name of god, not for name of peace!  so they are not freedom fighters - they are jihad terrorists!
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6561
Terrorism relates to methodology, freedom fighting relates to aim.  The Palestinian organisations are, therefore, terrorist freedom fighters.  They are not, however, jihad related: that, again, relates primarily to home, and is pursued by organisations like Al Qaeda and Jemaah Islamiyaah (sp?).
Lisik
+74|6500|Israel
fight for land and then use that land for new terror attacks it is not freedom fighters Bubbalo!

add: and withdrawing from lebanon in 2000, withdrawing from gaza strip in 2005 is a proof that all this is not fights for freedom! israel its a wall that stop all islamic fanatics to go to the west! nothing more than that!

Last edited by Lisik (2006-09-18 23:53:26)

Lisik
+74|6500|Israel
look at this pic and tell that muslims is in danger...

https://home.uchicago.edu/~gellman/Israel/israel.jpg
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6674|Canberra, AUS
Lisik. OPEN. YOUR. FUCKING. MIND. That's all I'm going to say.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Lisik
+74|6500|Israel

Spark wrote:

Lisik. OPEN. YOUR. FUCKING. MIND. That's all I'm going to say.
Sparky, if i dont whant my country get pwned by muslems like Europe... its dosnt mean my mind is close! Land your spaceship and watch the reality! MUSLEMS OWNZ U!!!
BMW330i
Banned
+20|6462|Montreal, Canada
These idiots need to get nuked. Seriously.

The other day I watched an Al-Qaeda video saying "the west is doomed"...

Uhm... did they forget who has enough nuclear weapons to wipe their ENTIRE population out?

I know that sounds lame... the whole nuke argument... but what the fuck are they talking about "we're doomed".
BMW330i
Banned
+20|6462|Montreal, Canada

Lisik wrote:

look at this pic and tell that muslims is in danger...

http://home.uchicago.edu/~gellman/Israel/israel.jpg
You left out morocco, indonesia, tunisia and a bunch of others.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6561
Lisik:  Whether or not they are in danger is irrelevant.  What is relevant is that it is their belief that they have been deprived of land which is rightfully theirs, and the have logical basis for doing so.  Further, I'm confused as to what you mean by Europe getting "pwned".  Care to shed light on the issue?
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6715
Muslims are gonna lose... its too bad about the ones that just want to live in peace (both of them lol)
they are backing non muslims into a corner...  they will lose...  wait till the gloves are off and we arent worried about global sentiment... they have no clue...
Love is the answer
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6708|Wilmington, DE, US
Not my enemy.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6561
Oh, really.  Name one conflict in which a force with superior armament has beat a guerilla force who outnumbers them in a conventional war.
bakarocket
+12|6548
It's for threads like these that I wish negative karma existed in real life.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6736

https://www.phosted.com/x9/breen3.gif
CameronPoe
+2,925|6555

Lisik wrote:

the main point in what just happens after pope's speech... WEST HAVE NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH WHEN IT COMES TO ISLAM!!! simple as that! so ask yourself what gonna be next? freedom of thinking?

take any country in the world where u got muslims communities and tell me if they follow the culture of that country! they do not give a shit to culture of the country they live in!
NEWSFLASH MUSLIM-HATER: The west DOES have freedom of speech. The Pope was FREE to say those things and has suffered NO repercussions other than criticism of his tactlessness and insensitivity. The president of the EU came out to proclaim the fact that the Pope was quite entitled to say what he wanted. As such, you're talking out of your shithole Lisik. You want to believe your warped view of Europe because a) you want us to turn on muslims and b) we're so critical of the terrorist state in which you live.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-09-19 03:24:19)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard