eagles1106
+269|6597|Marlton, New Jersey.

fadedsteve wrote:

I'll be at the game on Sunday watching your bitch ass Eagles get beat up at the Stick!! GO NINERS!!!

McNabb Sucks! Andy Reid is a Krispy Kreme eating fat prick!! Westbroke is gonna get RE-injured when Ulbrich sticks his ass all game long!!! EAGLES CAN SUCK MY DICK!!!!!!

The Niners may have been the shits for the past few years, but at least we didnt get BUTTFUCKED in the Super Bowl!!! We close escrow if you know what I mean!!

We have 5 COUNT EM' 5 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONSHIPS!! Eagles have. . . .hmmm NONE!!

flame on Eagles fans!! Why dont you guys do yourselves a favor and just go to the drunk tank before the game starts!
Lmao, of course you didnt even get buttfucked in the superbowl, you were too shitty to make it.  The niners right now dont even deserve to be called niners, because they blow my left nut.  Its been nearly 13 years since you won the bowl, so Id shut your fat mouth
Mike nolan is an old sack of shit, and im proud to say that.  Mcnabb sucks?  LMAO, go look at his season stats, they fucking rip apart any 49er QB stats (Qb's since 99) since mcnabb was drafted 1999.  And I dont base a teams skill off of how many superbowls they wont, and nobody should.  Your team could be kickass, but you could just have had a bad day or have had some bad ref calls.  Especially when each superbowl win was a whole different group of guys.  Lmao, you think the 49ers will win next weekend...yeah, sure...

And for the rugby/real football people, respect our culture and stop bashing you fucking homo's.  I respect your sports, and play football myself (real football).  Fine, ill give you what you want, rugby is far more TOUGH the american football.  I dont give a shit, as long as it amuses me, ill watch it.  You sound like a bunch of little kids argueing over whos muscles are bigger.

Last edited by eagles1106 (2006-09-21 17:30:54)

mad scotsman
+177|6622|scotland

ELITE-UK wrote:

who cares...not even real football!
lol true true,,rugby with padding
Boogeyman81
BOO!!!
+26|6647|Newcastle NSW Australia
all sports are great
CommieChipmunk
+488|6583|Portland, OR, USA
lol sports.. nothing like drunk fatasses watching fit men tackle each other in spandex

how manley!
d3athwi5h4
insert clever title here
+59|6526|Kickapoo

ELITE-UK wrote:

who cares...not even real football!
Don't like "real football" then don't post.  Go piss up a rope dipshit
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6692|In You Endo- Stoke
Giants all the way! love the fact they beat the eagles as i was on the edge of my seat..

The eagles should have an easy game against the 49ers this week,but i don't think they have a chance of making the superbowl,i know too early to call it but giants look strong this year and the colts might make it this year.
Think the steelers have lost there touch i mean losing to jags.

If not the giants then the pats for me.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard