im_in_heaven
+27|6588
So anyways im going for my expert explosive badge now and i had 24 claymroe kills in the first 5 misn of the round. There was 210 tickets for the enemies and 235 for us. The mpa was jalabad. I was most definetely going to tget the badge when............. CRASH TO DESKTOP! THANKS EA FOR MAKING SUCH A GOOD GAME SHIT. FLAME AWAY
Master*
Banned
+416|6495|United States
*sigh*
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6534|Denmizzark!!
I feel you..
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6542|Winterpeg, Canada
Reconnect....
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6698

Need a new keyboard?
im_in_heaven
+27|6588
reconnect doesnt give me the round back.
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6581|England

Jbrar wrote:

Reconnect....
What this guy said hopefully in times like this you write the ip somewhere just incase the CTD happens and simply reconnect and get said points back ,i mean its not that hard to do is it ???
eagles1106
+269|6584|Marlton, New Jersey.
Yes it does.  Im sorry to say, but...
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6581|England

im_in_heaven wrote:

You didnt try going back right after it happened ?? i mean with that amount of points left for both sides the game would have still been going .

It that case i dont feel sorry for you harsh i know but its your own fault for not reconnecting imho.
137twozerosniper
+57|6566|UK

Knight`UK wrote:

Jbrar wrote:

Reconnect....
What this guy said hopefully in times like this you write the ip somewhere just incase the CTD happens and simply reconnect and get said points back ,i mean its not that hard to do is it ???
reconnect doesnt work after crash or bann. i kee comming up with "there is aproblem with your connection" there is a tank flying around the map NO SHIT. did they fix anythin lol
im_in_heaven
+27|6588
Reconnecting gives your points back? I dont mean losing server connection i mean I mean loading the whole game back up from desktop. If so oh well ill get it again but  sooo annoying.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6836|Kubra, Damn it!

Yep, reconnecting after CTD will give you your round back. Too bad you didn't try it.
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6581|England

137twozerosniper wrote:

Knight`UK wrote:

Jbrar wrote:

Reconnect....
reconnect doesnt work after crash or bann. i kee comming up with "there is aproblem with your connection" there is a tank flying around the map NO SHIT. did they fix anythin lol
Funny always works for me .Happens to me most nights either me or one of my clan-m8s writes the ip down i simply boot game up /type in ip/and hey presto back in game with my points back and 1 extra death to my credit .

So i would give it a try yourself before listening to others say it doesnt work .
im_in_heaven
+27|6588
It has happened to me numerous times and i usualy reconnect right away and it loads really fast but i NEVER get my points back. And i didnt bother trying again because it crashed on me 4 times today and sometimes i just have enough of the crap.
{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
Vacuum Sealed for Freshness
+26|6745|The Island of Carls Jr.

im_in_heaven wrote:

So anyways im going for my expert explosive badge now and i had 24 claymroe kills in the first 5 misn of the round. There was 210 tickets for the enemies and 235 for us. The mpa was jalabad. I was most definetely going to tget the badge when............. CRASH TO DESKTOP! THANKS EA FOR MAKING SUCH A GOOD GAME SHIT. FLAME AWAY
Hahahahaha...youre spelling is funny.
im_in_heaven
+27|6588
huh?
{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
claymroe, misn, mpa, jalabad...to tget....
Youre pissed off but dont let the game screw you over.
KevMunro
Bring a Towel
+8|6432|Brisbane
Yeah EA totally crashed your game :-P
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6751|Chicago.
https://www.terribletwins.org/wambulance.gif

lol jk. Seriously, re-connect is the best thing you can do. You may get into the origional game.

Last edited by BigmacK (2006-09-18 15:32:04)

im_in_heaven
+27|6588
oh well just had to vent lol.  The spelling i dont really care about online unless its work related.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6751|Chicago.
Don't fret, this is the complain section. It's made for venting.
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6503|Shanghai, ethnicity=German

Knight`UK wrote:

im_in_heaven wrote:

You didnt try going back right after it happened ?? i mean with that amount of points left for both sides the game would have still been going .

It that case i dont feel sorry for you harsh i know but its your own fault for not reconnecting imho.
Yer... agreed.

Always rejoin. For example that got to me to one night: I was in a chopper with my friend... destroying everything which cam in our way and when I reached 135pts and still 230 tickets to go... It crashed ... wich was the first time in my patch 1.4 life.... and I didn't panic cause I know when you rejoin quickly enough... you still have your pts and fly around and destroy the enemy... and even maybe get an expert explosive....
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6461
lol your interent is screwed, try fixing your internet before complaining that its the patch, becuase i havnt had any CTD's ever since while in 1.3 i had 5 a week usually
im_in_heaven
+27|6588

Fallschirmjager10 wrote:

lol your interent is screwed, try fixing your internet before complaining that its the patch, becuase i havnt had any CTD's ever since while in 1.3 i had 5 a week usually
My internet is fine. In case you didnt pay attention the first time. I said i crashed to desktop not "i lost connection to the server".

Also, i already said I usualy reconnect and NEVER get y points back EVER.
{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
Wait a minute, isnt BF2 crashing the usyal crap everyone has to deal with? I thought this isnt new at all.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard