Poll

Is it acceptable for men to wear pink and look gd but not gay?????

yes52%52% - 182
no47%47% - 162
Total: 344
NemeSiS-Factor
Favorite Weapon? Pistol
+29|6688|Everett, WA, US

JonnyNuemonic wrote:

I have absolutly no problems in wearing pink...if it looks good on me and I can pull it off I'l wear it,  as well as that I'm a firefigther and a paramedic, I run into burning buildings for a living and I got the scars to prove it....35 stitchs in my face to be exact, now turned into 4 scars.......

Would love to see anyone walk up to me and say I look gay in a pink shirt !
Same here.  I would like to see Angolina Jolie walk up to you and say you look gay in pink.  Would you stop then?
{XpLiCiTxX}
Ohh skeet skeet
+143|6488|New York

BMW330i wrote:

FHS01 wrote:

Pink just looks GAY end of story
How is a color gay? It's a fucking color.

If the shirt had patterns of penis silhouettes i think THAT would consitute as gay.. or... if you dress up like an emofag... but the color in itself isn't gay. Just your noob perceptions is all.
Gay, I guess [hopefully] meaning feminine? I would venture to guess that feminine colors are light, such as peach, yellows, and the occasional pink.  People view these colors as 'gay' because they are mostly affiliated with women. I see the arguement.
doneyone
+30|6573|Holland Hardcore
Still gayyyyyyy
o0flowerfairy0o
+132|6641|England, UK
Only real men love PINK! 

Fairy... 
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6655|Wigan. Manchester. England.
I brought pink into my school, which then got people in the town wearing it

so if you live in wigan and you wear pink thank me
mad scotsman
+177|6626|scotland
omfg, this thread still going lol,,,try wearing one,,if you dont like it then dont, but its not fuking gay,,getting fucked up the ass is gay,
doneyone
+30|6573|Holland Hardcore
only real man wear pink, but they're actually gay only they're still in denial.
[NastY6]
Protect the hive
+2|6444

NemeSiS-Factor wrote:

JonnyNuemonic wrote:

I have absolutly no problems in wearing pink...if it looks good on me and I can pull it off I'l wear it,  as well as that I'm a firefigther and a paramedic, I run into burning buildings for a living and I got the scars to prove it....35 stitchs in my face to be exact, now turned into 4 scars.......

Would love to see anyone walk up to me and say I look gay in a pink shirt !
Same here.  I would like to see Angolina Jolie walk up to you and say you look gay in pink.  Would you stop then?
I would kick Angolina in the balls and walk on....

So girls wearing blue are lesbian?? **cewl**
ozzie_johnson
+98|6675|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
who cares
Diray
+13|6479|København, Danmark
Am I the only one who, for a moment, thought you were talking about pink skirts?
Personally, I voted no, only because I hate the colour, no matter which gender wears it - it will never look good.
delta4bravo*nl*
Dutch Delight
+68|6770

loonitic wrote:

messmessmess17 wrote:

loonitic wrote:

Voted no as its fucking Pink for Christ sake !!!
only real men can pull off the colour pink mate guess ur a weedy little prick then

lmao
Weedy, I’m 6'2 weighing in @ 15stone, one of my mates is a pro cage fighter and he doesn’t wear pink.
brrrrr one of my mates......... goddamn pussy...
Im 6'7" comming in at 237 pounds, and i have 51 muy thai fights under the belt, 41 ended in KO for the other..

and yes I wear Pink, it works with the ladies very well.
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6748|Uhh... erm...
"Is it acceptable for men to wear pink and look gd but not gay?????"

NO.

Not because I hate it or anything. If a guy were to wear pink, there is a chance he'd look good in it. But most people would still call him gay. And deem his dress code unacceptable. Wanna know why?

Because society is stupid IDIOTIC.
starman7
+15|6742
Actually I think it is good, but only if it's worn right.  If you're wearing your sister's pink tutu, it doesn't look good, it means you're gay.  If you wear pink sort of as a jest, and not look worse for it, you can do that.  I've only seen two cases of this, but they didn't look worse for it.  Oh, and the pink was on T-shirts, which may be a factor in it.

Last edited by starman7 (2006-09-29 04:58:48)

Tor77
Ron Jeremy Apprentice
+84|6670|Norway
Of course men can wear pink.

It's just a fucking color!

Besides, how do you defind a "man"? What makes me less of a "man" because I can wear a pink shirt? Would the typical "man" not care about his looks? Is he big, hairy, wears lumberjack shirts and eats red meat for breakfast?

None of the above applies for me except size; I'm 1.93 (6.4'') and 92kg (202lbs). I'm in good shape, I pluck my eyebrows (who the FUCK wants a unibrow anyway?), trim my nosehairs, can spend $300 on a pair of shoes and $150 on a shirt if I want, my apartment looks stylish, I've got a masters degree in business, just started my own company, I earned $100K last year, I can get plenty of girls but I *have* the worlds best girlfriend..oh, and I WEAR FUCKING PINK!

Still a "man"?

Last edited by Tor77 (2006-09-29 05:18:50)

TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6690|Colorado
Anyone confindent in their sexuality could wear pink & look good though not common since Miami Vice.
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6696|In You Endo- Stoke

Tor77 wrote:

Of course men can wear pink.

It's just a fucking color!

Besides, how do you defind a "man"? What makes me less of a "man" because I can wear a pink shirt? Would the typical "man" not care about his looks? Is he big, hairy, wears lumberjack shirts and eats red meat for breakfast?

None of the above applies for me except size; I'm 1.93 (6.4'') and 92kg (202lbs). I'm in good shape, I pluck my eyebrows (who the FUCK wants a unibrow anyway?), trim my nosehairs, can spend $300 on a pair of shoes and $150 on a shirt if I want, my apartment looks stylish, I've got a masters degree in business, just started my own company, I earned $100K last year, I can get plenty of girls but I *have* the worlds best girlfriend..oh, and I WEAR FUCKING PINK!

Still a "man"?
Do you eat red meat for breakfast, than would be manly!
Being a man isn't defined by your job or your belongings.
Rogue_Delta
+6|6473
answer: totally YES. but...pink shirts are out since 1994, dude. but you can still wear pink sweaters (cashmere summer pullover, or stuff like that). it is casual, tho.
capt. crunch
+8|6467|that place
Ever since I was born pink=girls blue=guys. You can look around at baby's and usually if it's a boy he is wearing blue, if it is a girl she is wearing pink. Now and days it MAY be ok to some people (not a lot of guys like it), and some girls may even like your shirt that is pink.

Now honestly...do you wanna be called a girl?

PINK IS FOR GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!
ToiletTrooper
+25|6793|WC
I wear pink Replay shirts, so... Im not gay, ppl like it.
whilsky
FUBAR
+129|6585|Bristol UK
only a dull shade of pink, bright pink and yor admit to having issues.
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6602|England
In my home town, wearing pink would get you stomped full stop.  Very tolerant place......
"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - Eric Cantona.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6734
Pink shirts don't make you gay... gives you a bit of yin = more balance in nature.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6750|St. Andrews / Oslo

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Pink shirts don't make you gay... gives you a bit of yin = more balance in nature.
Agreed. Pink and Lightblue shirts = teh win... If you have a problem with it, you are way to straight
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Tor77
Ron Jeremy Apprentice
+84|6670|Norway

{uscm}Jyden wrote:

Do you eat red meat for breakfast, than would be manly!
Being a man isn't defined by your job or your belongings.
Never said it did.

It was more of a rhetorical question. When some of you say "Real men don't wear pink!" I want to know how you define a "real man". When do I - who can wear pink - cease to be a "man". What does the color of the garment do to me, my gender and my sexuality? Nothing!
Loz
I reject your reality, and substitute my own!
+56|6695|Umm... Home?
I would wear pink, only some stipualtions. Pale pink would be ok, to bright and you are going too far. It would also go well with a white suit. But if you do wear pink, it has to be a shirt or somthing, pink trousers are going too far again.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard