Poll

Is it acceptable for men to wear pink and look gd but not gay?????

yes52%52% - 182
no47%47% - 162
Total: 344
messmessmess17
CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
+54|6555|london, enlgand
Is it acceptable for men to wear pink and look gd but not gay?????
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6536|Valhalla
Voted no as its fucking Pink for Christ sake !!!
messmessmess17
CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
+54|6555|london, enlgand

loonitic wrote:

only real men can pull off the colour pink mate guess ur a weedy little prick then

lmao
Rosse_modest
+76|6778|Antwerp, Flanders
Pink only works with young females.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6686|Espoo, Finland
Pink shirts work very well with suits.

I don't feel gay when wearing pink.
If you're not tough enough to handle pink don't judge others for having the balls
=TBG=Zoton
my mum says i'm cool
+22|6656|Australia
i think pick emphasises the lovely complection and cheek bones of my face as well portray me in a sexually dominant way
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6536|Valhalla

messmessmess17 wrote:

loonitic wrote:

only real men can pull off the colour pink mate guess ur a weedy little prick then

lmao
Weedy, I’m 6'2 weighing in @ 15stone, one of my mates is a pro cage fighter and he doesn’t wear pink.
=TBG=Zoton
my mum says i'm cool
+22|6656|Australia

Gawwad wrote:

Pink shirts work very well with suits.

I don't feel gay when wearing pink.
If you're not tough enough to handle pink don't judge others for having the balls
i hear you mate
=TBG=Zoton
my mum says i'm cool
+22|6656|Australia

loonitic wrote:

messmessmess17 wrote:

loonitic wrote:

lmao
Weedy, I’m 6'2 weighing in @ 15stone, one of my mates is a pro cage fighter and he doesn’t wear pink.
what difference does it make if your friend is a cage fighter? he's probably only doing it so he can get his hands on some male flesh
messmessmess17
CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
+54|6555|london, enlgand

=TBG=Zoton wrote:

i think pick emphasises the lovely complection and cheek bones of my face as well portray me in a sexually dominant way
lol very complex explanation
messmessmess17
CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
+54|6555|london, enlgand

=TBG=Zoton wrote:

loonitic wrote:

messmessmess17 wrote:

lmao
what difference does it make if your friend is a cage fighter? he's probably only doing it so he can get his hands on some male flesh
fuckin hilarious
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6686|Espoo, Finland

loonitic wrote:

messmessmess17 wrote:

loonitic wrote:

lmao
All sorts of fighters/muscle men are often homophobic.
That's a stereotype though but it often aplies to those peple.

Edit: =TBG=Zoton +1

Last edited by Gawwad (2006-09-17 06:52:17)

schofield
+28|6580|west yorkshire UK

loonitic wrote:

messmessmess17 wrote:

loonitic wrote:

lmao
OWNEDDD
PS im 6,1 13 stone was ex karate national champion and i hate pink it is for woman. The men who wear pink is pop idol wannabees with shitty stuck up hair like them faggots arctic monkeys or somthin

Last edited by schofield (2006-09-17 06:52:07)

liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6629|UK
What about pink shirts... with a suite
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6686|Espoo, Finland

schofield wrote:

loonitic wrote:

messmessmess17 wrote:

lmao
OWNEDDD
PS im 6,1 13 stone was ex karate national champion and i hate pink it is for woman. The men who wear pink is pop idol wannabees with shitty stuck up hair like them faggots arctic monkeys or somthin
See, the stereotype I mentioned in action

Last edited by Gawwad (2006-09-17 06:53:41)

schofield

Gawwad wrote:

schofield wrote:

loonitic wrote:

OWNEDDD
ahh so one of them popped up, go comb ur hair fag boy and gimmie some karma while ur at it
=TBG=Zoton
my mum says i'm cool
+22|6656|Australia

schofield wrote:

loonitic wrote:

messmessmess17 wrote:

lmao
OWNEDDD
arctic monkeys or something hey. is it just a coincidence you spelt their name right? don't worry we won't tell anyone
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6768|UK
The problem with a vote like this on this site is all the young children will say no because they dont understand that pink can be worn by guys too and still look good.
schofield
when i said somthing i meant bands that have hairstyles like them, i have got perfect spelling my friend
schofield
hm yes so your saying i am a young child?
i know what fashion is pal and it is not pink
=TBG=Zoton
my mum says i'm cool
+22|6656|Australia
hey schofield do you want me to grease my ring up while i'm at it you homo, or would you prefer to feel the friction?
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6632|Washington, DC

People who are so insecure about themselves that they don't wear pink because it's "not manly" are pretty sad. Those who make a case of it on the internet are even more pathetic =/

Seriously, you're arguing on an internet forum, your "manly credibility" dropped to nil around the time you hit the "Submit" button *all directed at people who say "zomg pink is teh gay"*

I myself don't have any pink but meh I'll wear it if it looks good.

EDIT: Wait so schofield you say you don't wear pink because youre "manly" yet you say you know what fashion is?

Last edited by ExecutionerStyle (2006-09-17 06:58:12)

Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6686|Espoo, Finland

schofield wrote:

Gawwad wrote:

schofield wrote:

OWNEDDD
ahh so one of them popped up, go comb ur hair fag boy and gimmie some karma while ur at it
You're not making much sence
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6632|Washington, DC

Also I don't see how it could or couldn't be acceptable. It's just a shirt color.

Now then, someone wearing a tight pink polo with those tight white jeans... erm... oO
schofield

Gawwad wrote:

schofield wrote:

Gawwad wrote:

You're not making much sence
sense*

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard