Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6561|Kent, UK
4 nades will cause a fully healthy APC to catch fire. If all the nade whores on karkand were to concentrate on the tanks, then the tank whores would be a lot less happy
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6794|Singapore

^KoB^Buckles wrote:

4 nades will cause a fully healthy APC to catch fire. If all the nade whores on karkand were to concentrate on the tanks, then the tank whores would be a lot less happy
4 my left testicle they will..

At least 15 more like.
Abstinuous
+33|6436

Tushers wrote:

you guys are one crack man i take out apcs with my knife i like to get their weak spot and jump and top and then prone spam stupid 1.4 but any who shooting at tank get em so pissed off man,its almost funny
i sometimes think he's talking about a diff game , keep it up 
JovesApples
+4|6458|USA
i grenade launcher will take out most any smoking flaming vehicle, if a tank is on fire or smoking real bad i will grenade it if i have too, it sucks cause it seems like on most maps i play not many players will step up and take AT if a Tank is in a skirmish as their guns are all pretty dodgy, especially compared to the Medics guns which are clearly some of the best in the game
twiistaaa
+87|6674|mexico
its like when you have 5 support guys running away from a chopper. if they all just got cover and shot at it, it'd have to go and repair its self at least, stopping the spawn rapping. if 10 guys on karkand all threw grenades at a tank it'd at least make it back off or give enuf damage for an anti tank to take it out with ease.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard