ISIK_Dark
+0|6836|Pueblo
I Was just sitting here tonight drinking a bunch beers and thought I Would ask Who likes to drink beer!!!!!

Well I like to drink a beer and shoot ...................If you can relate post here.........>>>>>>>>>>

If not FUCK YOOOOOUUU...........

If so   CHEEEEEERS...............................
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6773|UK
lol I think someone is going to wonder who posted something on their BF2s forum account tommorow.......

Also I like the way the slurred speech is implemented into the post, good job.

Sidenote: I drink stella which is a lager innit YEAH WIFE BEATER!

Last edited by Milk.org (2005-11-12 21:26:03)

NiMhurchu
Suicide Operations
+13|6844|Germany
Well... here in Germany it's time for your breakfast coffee now... I have never had a breakfast beer up to now.
But I also like to play slightly drunk, with three or four beer in my belly. Not totally pissed, slightly drunk. It makes you taking risks more easily.
After a night in my favourite club I wouldn't even be able to turn my PC on!
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6767|AUS, Canberra
Im in aus and i love beer!!!! got beer font with 5 taps in my bar, love the beer
frankie4fingers08-2
+0|6751
is it shoot or shot?  Keep on drinking  

I set sail with the Captain awhile ago....
VirtuaLResistancE
ArmChair Warrior
+4|6752|NH - USA
Doesnt matter night or day here - I work overnights and drink-n-play (etc) after work in the morning.
Once I tried playing after going to a club and it was a blurry mess - wont be doing that again soon.

Yuengling is my favorite domestic beer, but unfortunately its not available througout the entire U.S.  =/

Maybe we could post some pics in this thread? (Why dont people do that much here?)

Party on...duuuuuudes.

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y148/PANZER420/beers.jpg

Last edited by VirtuaLResistancE (2005-11-12 21:52:45)

Bravery
+-1|6767
I think the better question would be, why is someone home on saturday night drinking beers by themself talking to people on a video game forum.

Last edited by Bravery (2005-11-12 22:28:07)

NiMhurchu
Suicide Operations
+13|6844|Germany

frankie4fingers08-2 wrote:

I set sail with the Captain awhile ago....
The Captain? Captain Morgan? *brother in arms*
The_Time
+-2|6789|California
my favorite would have to be newcastle drink it for my first time when i was thirten been in love ever since AND WHAT ABOUT WHISKEY!!!!. And another question here is actually old enough to legally drink im only 18 in the us you have to be 21.
Drink up
Chard
+1|6829|Christchurch, New Zealand
Ahhhh yes beer it's great! but whats even greater is beermyrids!!!!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/chard1/P129001302.jpg

194 beer 7 days!!! YEEEEEAAAHHH!!!
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6845|"Frisco"

ISIK_Dark wrote:

If not FUCK YOOOOOUUU...........
I don't drink But I need all my brain cells
NiMhurchu
Suicide Operations
+13|6844|Germany

Chard wrote:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/ … 001302.jpg

That's priceless, mate! Do you still have them? Keep them until December and make them Christmas Trees! And don't forget to put the picture in here!

BTW: 194 / 7 ~ 27... 27 beer/day... or 0.03 days per beer... not too slow, man!

Last edited by NiMhurchu (2005-11-12 23:23:09)

VirtuaLResistancE
ArmChair Warrior
+4|6752|NH - USA

Bravery wrote:

I think the better question would be, why is someone home on saturday night drinking beers by themself talking to people on a video game forum.
I dont think thats a better question.

First of all you assumed hes drinking alone, and what are you doing here on a Saturday night? (Probably not drinking?)

Also why go pay bar prices for something you can do relaxing at home, and all the pubs are full of the weekend jerks....
Chard

NiMhurchu wrote:

Chard wrote:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/ … 001302.jpg

That's priceless, mate! Do you still have them? Keep them until December and make them Christmas Trees! And don't forget to put the picture in here!

BTW: 194 / 7 ~ 27... 27 beer/day... or 0.03 days per beer... not too slow, man!
I should tell you there were 5 of us and no we dont we had to get rid of them when the parents came home but we managed to consume 220 beers 6 bottles of rum 2 bottles of vodka 10 bottles of wine and some other crap, some nights we had parties, other we got drunk and PWND Bf2
Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6771|NRW,Germany

NiMhurchu wrote:

Well... here in Germany it's time for your breakfast coffee now... I have never had a breakfast beer up to now.
You should try it! Goes best with cold pizza ^^
BUDFORCE
Moderator Emeritus
+76|6769|London UK

Im a bit of an alcoholic anyway but I love to drink while playing BF2, although, I find BF2 isnt a get drunk and play game, like some others.

Its good up untill 3 or 4 beers, then after that it feels like too much work to concentrate on the game anymore and ill stick on some music or do something else.

I usually drink Stella Artois, fosters, carlsberg and sometimes grolsch. Forsters is like..... ok, but its cheap so that why I drink it. I prefer carlsberg and can get it for the same price but I have to go further to get it   Most nights I will drink say 5 - 6 pints of stella, or 6 - 8 pints of either carlsberg or fosters.

About once a month, Ill drink spirits, (to get drunk) either whiskey (teachers or jamesons if im feeling rich) or Ill drink havana club which is a very good tinted rum. And ill usually drink most of a 700cl bottle and feel like shit the next day.

As for the lagers, apart from the ones mentioned above, these ones I dont drink often because they are a little more expensive, my favourites are

Lowenbrau - a german lager, very very good in a bottle, probably my favourite lager - ill be having a few of these over christmas

Carlsberg export (bottle) - pretty damn good aswell.

Grolsch - also good.

Becks - another good german lager with no bullshit inrediants in it (although becks is more expensive then most)

I drink every day, but not usually before 5pm in the evening and depending on when im working.
BlackLabelSociety
+0|6755
UMMMMM BEEEEEEEER!!!!!!!  Breakfast of champions!

Last edited by BlackLabelSociety (2005-11-13 02:49:09)

NiMhurchu
Suicide Operations
+13|6844|Germany

Tigg@lot wrote:

NiMhurchu wrote:

You should try it! Goes best with cold pizza ^^
*yawns a technicolored pavement pizza* :Q
BladeRunner
+5|6746|UK
Ah guns and beer...surely a rednek heaven

Now....where did my sister get to?

VirtuaLResistancE
ArmChair Warrior
+4|6752|NH - USA

BladeRunner wrote:

Ah guns and beer...surely a rednek heaven

Now....where did my sister get to?

How old is your seeeesster?
BladeRunner
+5|6746|UK
not TOO old
McCullough
+7|6835
I like beer.
Stun_Gun
The Tom Cruise of BF2 pilots
+102|6770|California, US
im a merchandiser for coors and miller. we also do alot of imports like corona, sam adams, pacifico, ...... also the chick drinks like smirnoff.
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6773|UK
I was flying the bomber the other day with a good co-pilot and in the next round he asked if he could fly, I said sure we where all over the frickin place then he hit one of the dalian plant chimney's which he thought would be a good time to tell me he'd been drinking. I've heard too many stories of pilots getting pissed and flying IRL aswell though lol *cough* british airways*ahem*.
Chard
breakfast beers are the best especially if you were drunk the night before a great way to get rid of that hangover

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard