RedFiercare
The Kid
+2|6735
Well, my BF2 has been laggy all day, finally reaching a climax right... about... here...

(I'll get you a Ferrari when a Vodnik flies!)

The Vodnik is flying... to the left of the tree that's in front and slightly right of me.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/RedFiercare/FlyVodnikFly.jpg

Last edited by RedFiercare (2005-11-12 20:56:08)

revolution.inc
Pass
+35|6763|Phoenix, Az
yeah, I've been lagging all day today (unusual for me).
Instant Cereal
+0|6735
I don't see the Vodnik.... But yeah, I know what you mean. I remember seeing jeeps and buggies flying horizontally off roads and cliffs when the server would lag and freeze. It's even better when you're in one.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6739|The United Center
haha, i have to say that when the game lags, its still entertaining.  unlike counterstrike or something where you just get like .2fps...here you watch helicopters fly through buildings, cars take off like jets...its awesome.
Cyjoki
Veni, Vidi, Vici
+0|6755|Nebraska, United States
Go back to the ROF.
Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6766|NRW,Germany

Instant Cereal wrote:

I don't see the Vodnik....
Look close above the ection part of connection. Looks just as if the vodnik drives around the shape of the tree ^^

Yesterday I had lag when I was strafing a helicopter that was taking off with my J-10 on Dalian Plant.
First there was a short hiccups and I already saw maself crashing right into the chopper but it seemed that I just touched it slightly as I was climbing again and was about to make a turn to finish it off. But then the game froze for about three seconds and then I saw myself crashing into the chopper as it was just about to take off.
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6812
I must be blind because I don't see it.
magzy
+11|6744
I didnt either for ages, but look at the tree closest to us, then follow round the outline of that tree, there is a vodnik shaped lump on the top left hand side of the outline, it looks as if its driving round it. its very small.

Here for all you blind people:
https://img463.imageshack.us/img463/9495/flyvodnikfly9lx.th.jpg

Last edited by magzy (2005-11-13 03:49:48)

DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6750|Brixham, UK
Happened to me the other day, except with a tank... it ended up upside down, before floating away into the distance...
-DS-Carbon
+0|6753|New Hampshire
Here look

https://mysite.verizon.net/tworose1/Patrick/vod.jpg

It looks like part of the tree, and zoomed it it looks really crappy.
SargeX_au
+29|6744
Yes i've been lagging all day, so incredibly frustrating.
"your connection to the server has been lost"
I"m not sure what causes this but i've seen it a lot lately, and today i saw it about 10 times.
Also, my "verifying client data" usually averages about 2 minutes at least.
Today it took average 6-7 minutes.
VirtuaLResistancE
ArmChair Warrior
+4|6747|NH - USA
I get that on occasion when Im playing on a server in Iceland or something. If it doesnt disconnect me I'm outta there at the end of the round. I had bad lag recently and saw a flying Hummer. Its like...wft!>?
RedFiercare
The Kid
+2|6735

Cyjoki wrote:

Go back to the ROF.
Well look who it is!

Anyway:

I thought I had a better screenie, but I guess lag got the better of me.

The screenie was:  RIGHT in front of me was a helicopter like a meter off the ground, and on the very right part of the screen was the Vodnik, very close to me.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard