/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6530|Purdue

stryyker wrote:

i won the prize
Yay you.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6518
Second Question, how many points are needed to progress from Master Sergeant Silver to Master Sergeant Gold.
Simon Moon
+13|6719|Canada

Goven wrote:

What if someone uses a whole bunch of different accounts?
then they get banned from the competition. They can continue to waste their time of course, their posts will simply be disregarded. And of course i wont tell the ones who have been kicked from it, let them try on.
=MCHD= arush5268d
+46|6551|Houston, TX
This sounds like a load of crap to me.
Simon Moon
+13|6719|Canada
Why? Because it is free? Nobody is forced to do it.
C01d Fusion
+7|6570

stryyker wrote:

i won the prize
no, i did
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6668|Manitowoc, WI

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

Second Question, how many points are needed to progress from Master Sergeant Silver to Master Sergeant Gold.
Google Calculator FTW
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6530|Purdue

BolvisOculus wrote:

Google Calculator FTW
pft. start > run > calc
Simon Moon
+13|6719|Canada
It says the value on the page, just so you know If you have to calculate, something is wrong
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6530|Purdue

Simon Moon wrote:

Goven wrote:

then they get banned from the competition. They can continue to waste their time of course, their posts will simply be disregarded. And of course i wont tell the ones who have been kicked from it, let them try on.
What if someone has the same IP, like me and my dad. Can only 1 of us enter or what?
Simon Moon
+13|6719|Canada

Goven wrote:

Simon Moon wrote:

Goven wrote:

What if someone has the same IP, like me and my dad. Can only 1 of us enter or what?
Yes. We want to keep it fair, one copy per household.
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6530|Purdue

Simon Moon wrote:

Goven wrote:

Simon Moon wrote:

Yes. We want to keep it fair, one copy per household.
That's cool. He's probally gunna preorder it anyways. I was going to until I saw this
Simon Moon
+13|6719|Canada
We are still trying to get more keys to give away. Expect larger giveaways close to the launch.
major
+14|6530
What exactly would be larger about them?
alpinestar
+304|6645|New York City baby.
Fuck 2142 kthx
mattajohnstone
+15|6837
cheers moon great compo!
fingers crosed
Simon Moon
+13|6719|Canada

major wrote:

What exactly would be larger about them?
More keys, and a lot of nice gadgets. There are a few things we could give away but we have to secure those first. Let me say G15 and G5
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6518
Simon I am sorry for not obeying entry rules for my first entry. But its a cool contest and I will give you many karmaz if I win.
Simon Moon
+13|6719|Canada

Simon I am sorry for not obeying entry rules for my first entry. But its a cool contest and I will give you many karmaz if I win.
Thanks
The rules are simple, get the right answer. The subject and answer format makes it easy for me to check all, but i do not delete the ones that do not follow it. We might extend the whole thing even a bit later on
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6518
The answer for today's question is 16
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6530|Purdue

The answer for today's question is 16
No it's not.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A