bobby177
+129|6471|Texas.. getting out asap
Well I am planning to move to Finland, Sweden, or Norway when I turn 18. I was wondering about what % of the people there spoke english, how hard is it to learn the native languages compared to spanish or something, and if anyone has advice on which country to move to, if at all
N.A.T.O
The People’s Champion
+59|6437|A drop house
Were are you moving From?
stef10
+173|6479|Denmark
Move to Denmark. We have it very nicely. Very modern. But if you want to learn Scandinavian languages, then you have to work very hard. It is extremely difficult. Well many speak English, because we are very close to each other, when you talk a precise dialect

Last edited by stef10 (2006-09-16 13:02:11)

bobby177
Moving from america. Tired of the government trying to turn our country into a disneyland ruled by christian soccer moms
stef10
+173|6479|Denmark
Well the taxes in Denmark are a bit over 50%
jsnipy
+3,276|6520|...

stef10 wrote:

Well the taxes in Denmark are a bit over 50%
Yeah but you probally get something for your money
I didn't think you could flat out move to a country like Denmark ..
stef10
+173|6479|Denmark
Well, then you do not need to pay for hospital visits, and if you are unemployed you can actually live like a king.
znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|6542|Sverige (SWE)
In Sweden you learn English as a second languish so i who'd think about >80% or more...
bobby177
Right now I'm still open to any country but I was just leaning towards those 3. Europe sounds SO much more appealing than America. Better food,music,people,tv, and government(i think)
stef10
+173|6479|Denmark
We also do that in Denmark
stef10
+173|6479|Denmark

bobby177 wrote:

Right now I'm still open to any country but I was just leaning towards those 3. Europe sounds SO much more appealing than America. Better food,music,people,tv, and government(i think)
Well its a really a nice place just dont move to southern Eastern Europe.
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6530|Denmizzark!!
Denmark has the best girls.. And Sweden is also nice..
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6695

bobby177 wrote:

Moving from america. Tired of the government trying to turn our country into a disneyland ruled by christian soccer moms
Good. We don't want you here.
znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|6542|Sverige (SWE)
If you like skiing or snow boarding then SWE, No or FIN is a good option............
stef10
+173|6479|Denmark
Yep the girls in Denmark are by far the best.
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6530|Denmizzark!!

PspRpg-7 wrote:

bobby177 wrote:

Good. We don't want you here.
Your either with us or against us, right?
ToiletTrooper
+25|6772|WC
STay where u are now!!!
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6471|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
move to good olde england...we speak the same language...modern, alot of food is same as america, alot of the shows are american, but we are alot different also, cornwall is a nice place
stef10
+173|6479|Denmark
Well now a days I really hear some bad things in America, but you are more than welcome to come back.
I mean that a lot of Americans are originally from Scandinavia.
Well whats your last name.

Last edited by stef10 (2006-09-16 13:19:15)

znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|6542|Sverige (SWE)

ELITE-UK wrote:

move to good olde england...we speak the same language...modern, alot of food is same as america, alot of the shows are american, but we are alot different also, cornwall is a nice place
It is a very good option to!! but the problem is that you drive on the wrong side of the road... ;-)
bobby177
Yeah my last name is german  (kaulbach)
stef10
+173|6479|Denmark
Well that means that the first weeks would be full of episodes of you risking your life. Is that really necessary
yep thats german. But in the school we also learn german.

Last edited by stef10 (2006-09-16 13:23:42)

jsnipy
+3,276|6520|...

bobby177 wrote:

Good and bad everywhere. I would like to live in Amsterdam -- but I'm sure I'd sick of that eventually (not sure how, but im sure it would ) ..

Don't confuse your anger for the (US) govt with some Stockholm syndrome to the effect of us eventually getting nuked. Our (US) govt is only that way because of the sheepish life of relative ease most Americans seem to live and the lack of willingness to put them in their place (assuming that is your sediment).

Last edited by jsnipy (2006-09-16 13:24:54)

stef10
+173|6479|Denmark
Amsterdam is like marijuana paradise.
And the language sounds like something crazy.

Last edited by stef10 (2006-09-16 13:26:29)

bobby177

znozer wrote:

ELITE-UK wrote:

It is a very good option to!! but the problem is that you drive on the wrong side of the road... ;-)
Oh driving isn't opposite in Sweden?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard