Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6737|Toronto | Canada

it shows you how many points you get for each pin/badge/ribbon when you receive it, but right now, on that website it does not say "you receive 300 career points for this badge"
what it says is "you need 200 global heals, 15 heals IASR" (<-- this is an example that i made up)

i want to know how many points i would get if i was awarded any badge/medal/ribbon/pin etc
coldsteal3
+0|6359
Man who came up with those Ranks hahah, they are all over the place
coldsteal3
+0|6359
Have any of you had the problem with Winning a badge or ribbon during a battle
then have it never show up in your prophile? I even lost my whole ranks overnight
back in May and had to start from scratch. Tried everything to get the histpry back
but it never came back, it took months to earn back
andy31419
+1|6747|Savannah - GA
I have seen players with the red 2 on their name.  I'm guessing that is the BF2 Vetran.  Mine didn't come up with one.  anyone know how to get that attached?
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6814|Belgium

andy31419 wrote:

I have seen players with the red 2 on their name.  I'm guessing that is the BF2 Vetran.  Mine didn't come up with one.  anyone know how to get that attached?
You get it if you were subscribed to the BF2 Veteran Program when BF2142 came out..
I don't think there's any way of still getting that 2 now..
gobbly2100
+0|6393|UK
The website you got the info on is actualy now http://www.online-multiplayer.com

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard