Maj.Do
+85|6743|good old CA
look at this  got banned from that server for teamkilling 20 times
i hate that bug
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/pbfreak142/screen103.jpg

Last edited by Maj.Do (2005-11-12 12:32:31)

imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6760|Human Meat Shield
Yeah, well someone's gotta shoot 'em so he'll turn blue! He must've just switched sides.
BF2dude
+1|6767
That bug is so friggen anoying.

I was playing on Gulf Of Oman while I was commander and my jackass team mates kept Tking me.

I pretty sure it was because of that friggen bug.

Thats still no excuse for TKing someone. "Oh, it said you were enemy"  Like they can't see that you're palyer model is the same as theirs.
The Soup Nazi
+18|6779|North Lauderdale, FL
exactly.  player model.  i only shoot at enemy player models, not at red name tags.  this is more difficult with snipers, but still...
Maj.Do
+85|6743|good old CA
most of the tks were jets and helis and tanks. only some were guys that were at distance.  lol
Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6765|NRW,Germany
The worst thing about that bug is that those players donĀ“t even appear on your minimap. You see someone running across a street check the minimap throw a frag and get punished for TK.
Umbra Acciptris
+1|6747
I have gotten most of my TK's from this.  You say the uniform is a give away.  sure, if you can spot the uniform from 200 feet away while going 180KPS in a cobra, more power to you.  I normaly notice the frinedly team damage first, as I am quick at shooting the second somthing is ID'ed as an enemy.  I will likly not kill the persson unless I am using an explosive.  Noob toob, tank, cobra, ect.  Yet I have since this bug has gotten worse with the 1.3 patch gone from 15 total team kills to 83 with about 2x the play time.

But because of the uniform I have only knifed one red name. . . that sniper outfit is rather iffy.
m4sopmod
+1|6744
oh well

Last edited by m4sopmod (2005-11-13 03:30:42)

BladeRunner
+5|6740|UK
Apparently (as discussed elsewhere) this seams most common with Chinese forces
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6805
I'm glad you aint on my team ;P
Maj.Do
+85|6743|good old CA
lol
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6754

The Soup Nazi wrote:

exactly.  player model.  i only shoot at enemy player models, not at red name tags.  this is more difficult with snipers, but still...
i've been teamkilled the most as a sniper or an enemy chopper stealer.

it pisses me off so many times.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard