twiistaaa
+87|6687|mexico
how many kills would tip you off that someone is padding? i think that even the minimum number of players in a 64 player map would realistically get maybe 15 kills at the most (unless either the guy is idle or really crap) but i dont want to accuse someone if they have gotten it legit. so how many?
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6613|Iceland

twiistaaa wrote:

how many kills would tip you off that someone is padding? i think that even the minimum number of players in a 64 player map would realistically get maybe 15 kills at the most (unless either the guy is idle or really crap) but i dont want to accuse someone if they have gotten it legit. so how many?
25+
but if u have killed the same person 40 times its only 80 points.... thats crap.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6646|Warlord
15 kills is cake to a half-decent player on foot in most games, 15 deaths with no kills is a touch suspicious though (although he could just be AFK of course). One thing to watch out for is many kills in a suspiciously-short time, often accompanied by no deaths.
Krysiss
+15|6493|NL
Omg think people.

Big map 64 player and only 8 players hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6545|Singapore
i usually kill/revive/etc. until its enough to get the award i want...
Havazn
+39|6713|van.ca
Its not so much the number of kills you need to look at. I've gotten 50+ kills on 64 servers legit. Its the combination of one guy with a crap load of kills and another guy on the other team with a crap load of team points. Also in the kill history you see:

statpadder1[knife]statpadder2
LoonykStephane
+34|6556|Kingston,Ontario,Canada
so true...look at the names...and use your common sense...
specops10-4
+108|6762|In the hills

jkohlc wrote:

so you statpad...
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6616|Seattle

If you get 359 kills in one round, you might be a statpadder.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
ToiletTrooper
+25|6794|WC
hmm..
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6596|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

jkohlc wrote:

Welll...we usually call that STATS PADDING

This IS NOT allowed in bf2 buddy just a friendly warning!
twiistaaa
+87|6687|mexico
ok, im talking more when you check the stats on here. kills for a single victim. since you cant know what happened in that particular game i just find it unlikely that you could kill a person 20 times in a round.
Mouse315
Bash.org Junkie
+105|6539
MEC Chopper + TV station + dumb person...

probably far in excess of 20 times.
Kop
+2|6457

Mouse315 wrote:

MEC Chopper + TV station + dumb person...

probably far in excess of 20 times.
^^ yeah that, never ceases to amaze me why ppl continue to spawn on the top of TV when the MEC chopper is whoring it.
gburndred
tiga tiga tiga tiga tiga woods ya'll
+95|6658|Calgary,AB,Canada
Smart people would spawn on the bottom and get on the .50 cal
Mouse315
Bash.org Junkie
+105|6539

gburndred wrote:

Smart people would spawn on the bottom and get on the .50 cal
When is the last time you saw a smart person on BF2?
joker8baller
+68|6686
40 kills IAR is pretty easy to get...
teh_slackerer
+2|6492
kill arentthe only things to look for when searching for padders, deaths are vital too, if someone has 40 kills and 2 deaths, somethings up, or if someone has 300 team ppoint and not much of anything else, alarms go off, it hard to tell sometimes, cause you never kno if they're padding or they're that good(rare but possible)
Disodium
+13|6533|Sydney
0... Generally if people are out in the middle of no where and there is enemies there you can place $50 its organised stat padding..

BY the middle of no where that means miles away from a cap point or any other people..
even snipers wont take a route thats to far from the traffic veins.
ramsie1
+2|6553|London UK

Havazn wrote:

Its not so much the number of kills you need to look at. I've gotten 50+ kills on 64 servers legit. Its the combination of one guy with a crap load of kills and another guy on the other team with a crap load of team points. Also in the kill history you see:

how do you view someones kill history in bf2s?
jax
+12|6787

Todd_Angelo wrote:

15 kills is cake to a half-decent player on foot in most games, 15 deaths with no kills is a touch suspicious though (although he could just be AFK of course). One thing to watch out for is many kills in a suspiciously-short time, often accompanied by no deaths.
and then looking to the other team and seeing somone with large amounts of team points in short time with little or no kills reviving the shit out of someone
Angel.C-sq
+24|6707|Computer Chair
I think 15 kills in a single round on thesame person is about the max.
Anything over that is either stat padding or spawncamping.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6565|Doncaster, UK
Firstly, why do you care? Is it affecting you personally?

Secondly, I find a good indication that someone has statpadded at some point is to look at their knife badge and see if they got basic and veteran in the same day. This is not completely impossible, but it is suspicious. But remember, just because someone has padded in the past they might be a perfectly legit player now. How many people actually read the ROE before playing BF2?
ramsie1
+2|6553|London UK

teh_slackerer wrote:

kill arentthe only things to look for when searching for padders, deaths are vital too, if someone has 40 kills and 2 deaths, somethings up, or if someone has 300 team ppoint and not much of anything else, alarms go off, it hard to tell sometimes, cause you never kno if they're padding or they're that good(rare but possible)
40 kills 2 deaths can be done by using armor on karkand
ramsie1
+2|6553|London UK

Secondly, I find a good indication that someone [b wrote:

has statpadded at some point[/b] is to look at their knife badge and see if they got basic and veteran in the same day. This is not completely impossible, but it is suspicious.
when i get my basic knife badge i will get vet too as i have over 50 kills with knife already.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard